Dialed RC....STEER CLEAR!!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Glowster21
They seem to make a nice product, but when they treat their customers like garbage then all bets are off!
And another thing , I would deal with them directly about this , Im sure all of your sponsors that you have listed dont want you bashing other companies in a open forum,
Old 12-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

THANK YOU MARCOS. Every forum with the same thing. I've bought from Dialed inc. and they are great!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I started to get kinda mad that you left one of these threads active but now that I think about, probably a good idea to leave one and get the whole story out. Now where's my popcorn?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pq49x
THANK YOU MARCOS. Every forum with the same thing. I've bought from Dialed inc. and they are great!
NP
Old 12-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
I started to get kinda mad that you left one of these threads active but now that I think about, probably a good idea to leave one and get the whole story out. Now where's my popcorn?

THIS IS ALL OF THE MESSAGES BACK AND FOURTH BETWEEN ME AND JOE.
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. THIS IS COPY AND PASTED FROM MY EBAY MESSAGES.

EBAY MESSAGE

Hi,
I want to buy 2 of your Tire bags, do you combine shipping?
Thanks,
Joe

Yes, I can combine shipping. Purchase what you would like, I will send you a invoice.

Thank you!

Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com

Hi,
I wanted to see if my order had shipped, tracking information, etc.
Thanks,
Joe Glorioso
(SENT FRIDAY)

I asked about tracking on Thursday last week. Have my bags shipped yet?!? Tracking info?!?
- glowster21
(SENT TODAY)

UPS 1ZAT89510390729455
By the way I just looked at my ebay messages which I dont normally even look at over the weekend and you didnt send a message on thursday. You actually sent it FRIDAY NIGHT. Normally I wouldnt even respond to you until Monday morning but you seem concerned about you package. Your package was shipped ups ground because it's the cheapest and you were concerned about shipping costs.
You also said you asked for tracking information thursday of last week, it was FRIDAY NIGHT of THIS WEEK?

Thank you,
Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com

You sir have no idea what Customer Service is and I am making it my PERSONAL MISSION to make sales difficult for you.

- glowster21

Chuck,
You decided to be an A*S to the wrong person. First off, I am NEVER concerned with shipping costs and would have happily paid additional to get your bags faster. 2nd, as a CUSTOMER of a new business, since you're a DI*K, I will trash you to EVERY racer I know including racers that you sponsor. I absolutely CANNOT believe that you are such a DOUCHE BAG to treat a customer the way you have. Good luck to you as you will NEVER succeed with your level of customer service. I will NEVER order anything from you're company again, and I will make sure that no one that I know EVER orders from you. For your sake, I hope the bags that I paid for, which I am now going to dump as soon as I get them, come in a reasonable amount of time.

- glowster21

Hey Chuck, why don't you take a look at RC Tech where I'm DESTROYING you for being a total A-Hole!!!! Making something that seems useful is only as good as your customer service. By the way, you treat your customers like crap and I'm making sure EVERYONE knows. Thanks for making it easy for me to not seek you out for sponsorship.
Joe

- glowster21

These were all just sent to my ebay messages!!! 3 in a row. I am sorry you feel this way Joe, maybee you took my response in the wrong way. On top of all this your tracking info was sent to you through UPS to your email address [email protected] WHEN I SHIPPED YOUR STUFF?

I absolutely put 100% into customer service, You ordered your stuff on monday and your stuff was packaged and went out tuesday. I put tubes inside of tubes and wrapped them with paper so they would not get any scratches just to save you money on shipping. I could have just said no I cant combine the shipping. I do put effort into customer service and I think you will find most people have seen this from us. I'm sorry if you took my post offensive, but it is what it is at this point.

"For your sake, I hope the bags that I paid for, which I am now going to dump as soon as I get them, come in a reasonable amount of time."

For my sake, I will have Ups discontinue shipment and you will be refunded by paypal shortly. I would rather do it this way than for you to dispute through paypal. Since you are going to dump them anyway I am sure you will be happy with this.

Chuck Harris
Old 12-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I should have put more time into my response as well, I can see where my response could have been taken in a bad way. Ebay sends a email to whatever email you have setup with your account saying you have a new message. The ebay account I used for our product is a old ebay account and emails dont go to our [email protected] email they go to my personal email which doesnt get checked to often(daily). The way I know I have a ebay order is when I sign onto ebay or if I received a ebay order, I see it in paypal.
Either way it was miscommunication, and hopefully we can move on. One thing I want to make clear is we try our best to have SUPER FAST shipping, even on embroidery orders. I want people to know that Joe ordered his stuff monday and it shipped tuesday. I should have asked Joe if he wanted to have the stuff shipped faster rather than just assume because he wanted to combine shipping, he was worried about shipping charges.
CT is a long ways from NV.

Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com
Old 12-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Looks like that was handled accordingly...
Old 12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default i would have no problem buying from dialed

glowster is obviously wrong here I would have no problem buying from dialed rc in fact I'm going add them to my favorites and add some of their stuff to my Christmas list
Old 12-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Yeah I probably never would have bothered to check his site without all this crud going on. Now I'm just waiting for him to come out with cans and/or bags for 1/12th and 1/8th onroad tires and I just might make an order.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Looks like everything has been worked out. http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...dialed-rc.html

Move along.... nothing to see here people.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

you cant win em all Chuck but at least that turd didnt spread too far...keep up the great work...