GABE HOLMES is BAD

Old 12-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
now you are gone ,
WOW REALLY he get scammed and u suspened him for venting WOW!!!!!!

Last edited by 4wd _all_ day; 12-03-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day
WOW REALLY he get scammed and u suspened him for venting WOW!!!!!!guessing you never got scammed it sucks TRY IT get scammed and see how u feel
he didnt need to vent with that language, he could have chosen other words
Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

i do agree with that though i just feel bad for the guy the feeling sucks
Old 12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

WOW REALLY he get scammed and u suspened him for venting WOW!!!!!!guessing you never got scammed it sucks TRY IT get scammed and see how u feel
I think you should be banned for thinking its ok to have someone say what he said and everyone should be cool with it, like i said he now looks just as Stupid as the scammer himself.

WOW people these days..... Marcos you do a great job...like everything else in life people will always question others judgment...in this case you made the right call!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vdub517
I think you should be banned for thinking its ok to have someone say what he said and everyone should be cool with it, like i said he now looks just as Stupid as the scammer himself.

WOW people these days..... Marcos you do a great job...like everything else in life people will always question others judgment...in this case you made the right call!!!!
Thanks I really appreciate that , I have been busy tracking users that have scammed before and i have gotten a few that made new accounts and I banned them before they got a chance to even make 1 single post, but it does take some time to find them and some slip by, so it really helps when all of you use that "report" button and report anything that it may look like a scam or you can even send me a pm and I will look into it.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vdub517

old new's bro, me and marcos already had a talk and i told marcos he doing a good job, i just felt this guy pain on getting ripped off, and calm down on the banning of people ,hey marcos lock this thread it dead

Last edited by 4wd _all_ day; 12-03-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

old new's bro me and marcos already had a talk and i told marcos he doing a good job i just felt this guy pain on getting ripped off and calm down on the banning of people hey marcos lck this thread it dead
Not sure i understand anything you just said there other then you and Marcos talked....

Not a bad idea on locking the thread tho...Both guys are Suspended....There Buisness not ours anymore....