Wiki Posts
Search

krio

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default krio

hello. i have been told by krio that he would ship me a esc on monday and its wednesday and he still hasnt wrote me back. his feedback is rather impressive and i was wondering if this was normal. anyone know him? he seems like a good guy. just wondering.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

give it more than a couple of days. He might be out of town or something. Check to see if he has posted in other threads since then.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Yea give it a couple days...i know he was on earlier today...some guys dont give confirmation of shipping...it sucks i know but you will run to the mail man like a kid on christmas when it show ill guarantee that!!!!

PS
Jackster i have been keeping up with your thread as well and.... You change you Avatar photo as often as girls change underwear!!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

nevermind. it appears he was sick. also jackstar, can i have a pic of your underwear!!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Adept

he still aint got nothing, he wont write back and now im getting pissed. cant even drive my rc. anybody know of him? if he dont write back and i dont get it by monday whes it was supposed to come saturday, then i will request him to the scammer list. i hate to do so but im getting worried.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Adept

funny part is i just figured out he was on here today.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

I bought a lipo from him last week and recieved it with no problems....with veterans day last week 1 mail day was lost.Hopefully you will recieve your esc soon.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:37 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Krio is a stand up guy. I can only hope the best for him, sorry to hear you are still waiting for your parts. As far as him not responding, all I can say is that RCtech was Offline for the last few days on my side....
Old 11-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Tech Adept

he said it would come saturday and did not and i got no tracking number. i asked for one saturday when it did not come and he hasnt replied since but record showing he was on here today. hey i like the guy, his feedback is impressive, someone to look up to. i hope i made a mistake and if so i apoligize fully so. we will see.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

sorry to hear, i have sold to him before and it was a great smooth transaction. seems as even the good feedback people are becoming shady due to the economy too! good luck
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Ok, since I never got a pm on this thread and I just found it I'm letting everything out:
losint wanted a brushed esc, I offered him a novak duster for $5 shipped.
A MO was sent
He had messaged me asking if I had send the ESC on Monday
I've been sick since monday of last week and didn't get online a day or two.
MO didn't show up until tuesday last week and I opened it that night when I got home relatively late. As far as I know, the standard procedure it not to ship until money has cleared...
Sent a message on wednesday that I had received the MO and then could not ship it due to vets day
Sent the esc thursday over my late lunch. Sent a pm saying it "should" show up saturday since I sent it first class and the Postal guy said most likely saturday.
Its probably arriving today at the same return address he wrote on the money order he sent.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:10 AM
Tech Adept

no problem. i apoligize fully. i went to the only place within miles of me and it was only gas helis and planes, no escs. so i go all the way back and you didnt rply to my about a tracking number i got worried. sorry man. if it comes ill let you know.