Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Beware of SPEDTKE (ebay name MURRYCUBFAN) >

Beware of SPEDTKE (ebay name MURRYCUBFAN)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of SPEDTKE (ebay name MURRYCUBFAN)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Beware of SPEDTKE (ebay name MURRYCUBFAN)

SPEDTKE's feedback rating should tell you everything you need to know (84%)

But also be cautious if you use ebay, because the same guy sells on ebay
under seller name MURRYCUBFAN. His ebay rating is currently at 90% overall.

But in the past month, he's had negative ratings on 2 out of 2 items for sale, for a rating of a WHOPPING ZERO PERCENT.

He's still active on this forum, but won't respond to emails or PM's.

He didn't even need to ship the darned item. It was for pick up only. All the guy needed to do was let me know when/where to pick it up, and I'd go get it.

I explained to him in an email that I take broken-leg retired racing greyhounds from dog tracks, get them healthy, and find homes for them. I need the canopy he sold me to do adoption events with the dogs. So, right now, I'm out my money, and I don't have a canopy to use. GRRRRR!!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (95%+)

So let me get this straight..... I am a crook because:

1-gave this lady my phone number to call to set up time for her to pick it up, with instructions to leave a message - she never left a message.

2-gave her directions to my home so she could come pick it up - It's still here waiting for her.

3- Gave her my work schedule so she could contact me when I was home to pick up the canopy - It's still here and I have yet to speak with her

Quit being lazy and pick up your canopy.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spedtke
So let me get this straight..... I am a crook because:

1-gave this lady my phone number to call to set up time for her to pick it up, with instructions to leave a message - she never left a message.

2-gave her directions to my home so she could come pick it up - It's still here waiting for her.

3- Gave her my work schedule so she could contact me when I was home to pick up the canopy - It's still here and I have yet to speak with her

Quit being lazy and pick up your canopy.
Sounds reasonable to me. If you had answered your emails or PMs I doubt this would have ever become an issue.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Not exactly, Spedtke. . .

Ok, I checked my email again (spam folder, unread mail, read mail, trash, etc.) There is NO email from Chad with the information he claims he gave me.

I DID finally receive a phone call from him today. It came through on my caller ID as "restricted" so I couldn't get his phone number from it.

He leaves me a message saying that he emailed me his address, phone number, and work schedule. Maybe he did email me this info and it's lost in cyberspace, but I sure don't have such an email.

In his phone message, he does NOT give me an address or phone number to contact him. I was able to get a phone number for him via PayPal, and have left him a message asking for his address so I can pick up my canopy.

In his phone message, he also states that he's going to LEAVE MY CANOPY ON HIS FRONT PORCH for me to pick up, whenever I want to. NICE!!

I don't have an address, and now my canopy is sitting out where it could be stolen. Nice seller, huh?

Spedtke, please give me another call with your address so I can pick up my canopy. Don't bother emailing, as, for whatever reason, your emails are not going through. Please put my canopy someplace safe in the meantime.

If anyone wants to see the listing for the canopy I purchased on ebay, just cut and paste the item number 190334575208 into the search box on the ebay website. It clearly shows that he lives in Beloit and even mentions RC car racing on the listing.

I have a rating of 100% with 497 transactions on ebay. My ebay name is Borzoid.

His rating on this forum is 84%.
His rating on ebay is 90.4% with 501 transactions. His ebay name is Murrycubfan. It will likely drop lower soon if I don't get my canopy and am forced to give him negative feedback.

I will let our ratings speak for themselves.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Hopefully, success

I am scheduled to pick up my canopy tomorrow morning.

The broken leg greyhounds and I thank you.

I will post here when I do have it.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

was this an ebay deal and are you talking through ebay? There are many times I get messages through ebay that never make to my e-mail, they were only seen on ebay.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sharpshot
Ok, I checked my email again (spam folder, unread mail, read mail, trash, etc.) There is NO email from Chad with the information he claims he gave me.

I DID finally receive a phone call from him today. It came through on my caller ID as "restricted" so I couldn't get his phone number from it.

He leaves me a message saying that he emailed me his address, phone number, and work schedule. Maybe he did email me this info and it's lost in cyberspace, but I sure don't have such an email.

In his phone message, he does NOT give me an address or phone number to contact him. I was able to get a phone number for him via PayPal, and have left him a message asking for his address so I can pick up my canopy.

In his phone message, he also states that he's going to LEAVE MY CANOPY ON HIS FRONT PORCH for me to pick up, whenever I want to. NICE!!

I don't have an address, and now my canopy is sitting out where it could be stolen. Nice seller, huh?

Spedtke, please give me another call with your address so I can pick up my canopy. Don't bother emailing, as, for whatever reason, your emails are not going through. Please put my canopy someplace safe in the meantime.

If anyone wants to see the listing for the canopy I purchased on ebay, just cut and paste the item number 190334575208 into the search box on the ebay website. It clearly shows that he lives in Beloit and even mentions RC car racing on the listing.

I have a rating of 100% with 497 transactions on ebay. My ebay name is Borzoid.

His rating on this forum is 84%.
His rating on ebay is 90.4% with 501 transactions. His ebay name is Murrycubfan. It will likely drop lower soon if I don't get my canopy and am forced to give him negative feedback.

I will let our ratings speak for themselves.
didnt this deal happen on ebay?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Default I did check my ebay messages

Hi

Thanks for the info, but I did check my ebay messages and there was nothing there either.

Yes, this was an ebay sale, not on this forum.

Unfortunately, all my efforts to contact him via ebay were unsuccessful
at getting any action, and I resorted to this forum to alert potential buyers here of the problems I've had with this seller. This has resulted in a time set up for me to pick up my canopy.

As state previously, I need this canopy because I taken broken leg greyhounds from dog tracks, care for them until healed, then help place them in adoptive homes. I purchased this canopy in good faith, paid for it promptly, and need it desperately to use for adoption events with the dogs.

I am sorry for clogging this forum with this, but didn't know what else to do to communicate with Spedtke.

Again, once I have satisfaction, I will gladly post such to this forum.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sharpshot
Hi

Thanks for the info, but I did check my ebay messages and there was nothing there either.

Yes, this was an ebay sale, not on this forum.

Unfortunately, all my efforts to contact him via ebay were unsuccessful
at getting any action, and I resorted to this forum to alert potential buyers here of the problems I've had with this seller. This has resulted in a time set up for me to pick up my canopy.

As state previously, I need this canopy because I taken broken leg greyhounds from dog tracks, care for them until healed, then help place them in adoptive homes. I purchased this canopy in good faith, paid for it promptly, and need it desperately to use for adoption events with the dogs.

I am sorry for clogging this forum with this, but didn't know what else to do to communicate with Spedtke.

Again, once I have satisfaction, I will gladly post such to this forum.
so you joined this site just to bash a guy who sold a canopy.....nice....

thread closed