BEWARE: HORRIBLE SELLER --- ROHIT!!!!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by Dark_gouki
dude that is bunch of crap. when i send something like a 20 reciever i use a $0.79 padded envelope. if you are gonna send something even remotely expensive why send it in letter envelope. have if you used paypal have them step in.
Paypal cannot or will NOT do anything! Since it is " Purchased Outside of Fleabay " they cannot do anything cuz its NOT " There Item ". So they Dont know what we bought.

I have been through this before with people on Fleabay. I know all the Ropes, Ins and Outs. So does this kid and he thinks he knows what he is doing. The only way to be PROTECTED, Is if you use Paypal and PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD!!! Then you can call your CC comp. and tell them the issue and they will put in claim send your money back.

So guys. I left him Negative feedback. I cannot believe such an idiot in my life. I cant belive sum1 of age would even try such a thing.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Bud
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
i may be a little upset but at least i would be glad that i got the transponder and i got what i paid for, maybe the envelope got ripped while in transit, Like I said at least he got the item some people dont get the item and are out the money too.

Did you read the post above this one?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Well, all i have to say on this one is that i got my stuff from him and it may have not been packed the best but at least i got it. Sorry to hear your deal didnt go as well.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

If you guys live in the same area can't you contact the post master for the post offices it may have gone through. Maybe he has info on it if sorting staff found it? Long shot but if $80 is on the line maybe worth looking into?
Old 10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jatoattack
If you guys live in the same area can't you contact the post master for the post offices it may have gone through. Maybe he has info on it if sorting staff found it? Long shot but if $80 is on the line maybe worth looking into?
You got the Local phone # to the post office? Or know which one It went through? LOL

This guys is a joke! I would never in my life
Old 10-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

i think there is something going on here. there way too many guys getting scammed on transponders. (myself included) and a buch of others. just read my posts. i think there is a guy creating several names on here and he claims to be selling transponders. mine was $75 also.. i could be wrong but thi is happening a lot lately. i feel your pain . im pissed
Old 10-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bud
Did you read the post above this one?
nope i didnt , i guess i missed the part of the empty envelope
Old 10-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
nope i didnt , i guess i missed the part of the empty envelope
That will be Correct Sir. I dont lie nor need to lie. I tell it how it is. Im sorry if im straight foward. People dont like it oh well. But yes I got an EMPTY envelope why do you think I am so Vulgar?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Doubt any of us are calling you a liar. Thought you knew we were on your side here, good luck.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jatoattack
Doubt any of us are calling you a liar. Thought you knew we were on your side here, good luck.
Not everyone was. You need to re read the posts. Sorry
Old 10-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

This thread has been very thought provoking. I went to USPS.com to learn more about proper shipping and insurnace/loss claims with them.

I learned that a First Class mailing, like the one sent here, was perhaps 98cents to mail.

IF a padded envelope, or rigid mailer was used, the rate for First Class postage would have been $1.39. Item value is still not insured, but the package may have faired better in the USPS automated systems.

Adding $75 insurance to either package.....$2.25.

Priority Mail, including insurance value up to $100, in a box, is $4.80.

Unfortunately, standard First Class mail is not protected against loss unless the shipper adds insurance. Even if a postal worker rifles the package, the loss is not covered. If the automated sorter destroys the package and the contents fall out (probably what happened here), not covered.

With all the problems associated with doing any commerce online, I will not be selling or buying anything without requiring insurance and proof of delivery.

Again, I am sorry your loss had to occur in order for all of us to become more aware of the pitfalls of online transactions.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave
This thread has been very thought provoking. I went to USPS.com to learn more about proper shipping and insurnace/loss claims with them.

I learned that a First Class mailing, like the one sent here, was perhaps 98cents to mail.

IF a padded envelope, or rigid mailer was used, the rate for First Class postage would have been $1.39. Item value is still not insured, but the package may have faired better in the USPS automated systems.

Adding $75 insurance to either package.....$2.25.

Priority Mail, including insurance value up to $100, in a box, is $4.80.

Unfortunately, standard First Class mail is not protected against loss unless the shipper adds insurance. Even if a postal worker rifles the package, the loss is not covered. If the automated sorter destroys the package and the contents fall out (probably what happened here), not covered.

With all the problems associated with doing any commerce online, I will not be selling or buying anything without requiring insurance and proof of delivery.

Again, I am sorry your loss had to occur in order for all of us to become more aware of the pitfalls of online transactions.

+1
Old 10-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave
If the automated sorter destroys the package and the contents fall out (probably what happened here), not covered.
No way... the kid took his $80, and sent a ripped empty envelope so that he would feel partly protected becuase "the package arrived". I can smell the scammers on the forsale threads from a mile away. Here are your red flags people!!!!

Not an active member?
No REAL feedback?
Selling a transponder?

99% gauranteed.... a scam

Why people keep buying from them, I will never be able to figure out. Complaint posts are ALL OVER about people getting scammed by non-feedback, under 10 posts sellers, USUALLY selling transponders... yet people send them $80 on good faith anyway?

Don't get me wrong... I am on your side and feel bad that you got scammed out of $80.... but use your head and it wont happen. I wouldn't of purchased the transponder in the original for sale post if he was selling it for $20.