Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WildYZF450 DISHONEST SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 08:32 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
And this certainly isnt about no $20. I wipe my ass with $20 bills.
WOW!!! It takes all types......
Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

cmon lets all hug now!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bermbuster
You said parts look new.....
the reality is your pics are worth a 1000 words and that is why you didnt sell it......The clutch looks used....plain and simple
I didn't say parts look new. I said a few parts look new and they do. The clutch bell and flywheel were not among the parts I said look new.

I clearly describe the parts as they look. The flywheel nut and the collet do look new.

Nothing misleading - you guys need to read better.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 350oshin
cmon lets all hug now!
agreed
Old 08-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by wild yfz 450
If your so Rich why didn't you just buy a new one in the first place? Don't act like your all big and rich, Honestly your not impressing anybody at all. Your going to sell it as a loss on Ebay? I GARUNTEE you can get more then 60 bucks for that.. Seriously dude, You got a deal. It works perfectly, Sorry about a frayed wire that I PUT HEATSHRINK OVER IT... W/e im done dude where both screwed now so lets just put it behind us. i really don't feel like dealing with this immature situation...
Like I said $20 doesnt mean anything. The point is you could be broke or rich, when you pay for something and dont get it in the same condition, you're going to complain. This was to go in my nephew's mini revo I got him as his 1st RC car. I sure as hell wasnt going to buy a brand new one for him on a hobby he might not end up liking, so I took the the chance to get a deal and start with some trader feedback. Now I gotta run to the hobby store to pick a new one up. W/e its a done deal. Lesson learned.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
WOW!!! It takes all types......
Lol, I didnt mean to come off that way. It was just to point out this whole thing wasn't about a measly $20 but the principal of how the deal went down. Wasn't about the money I was after. Just a compensation which I thought was fair for the product I paid for and the condition it came in. Didn't mean to be insulting to anybody. Sorry Anyways case closed. This thing is done and we can all go back to our hobby. Have a nice weekend fellas
Old 08-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by elcaminosslover
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-included.html LOL, you crack me up!! You advertise even worse!! You say "like new" and "complete" all in the same listing.
Not to beat a dead horse, but I was called out on this thread simply because elcamino didn't know that the losi clutch can be run with only two shoes. In fact, Losi/Horizon ship it out this way in the RTR.

And you wonder why it is so easy to ruin someone's reputation. He calls me out publicly because he doesn't know that you can run the clutch with two shoes, but he's not even decent enough to apologize privately for having done so.

Great work elcamino...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Does it say anything about RTR? I am sorry that I have never had a RTR!! Call me ignorant or what ever you want, I really don't care. Like I said in the PM I sent you; You posted your .02 and I posted mine!!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Does it say anything about RTR? I am sorry that I have never had a RTR!! Call me ignorant or what ever you want, I really don't care. Like I said in the PM I sent you; You posted your .02 and I posted mine!!
As I said in the PM, the picture clearly shows two shoes, the words clearly say two shoes, the words clearly say complete (which it is - I ran it this way for the 1/2 gallon it ran).

This is not your opinion and mine - this is you're wrong since there is nothing misleading or dishonest in the thread.

Unfortunately you're not graceful enough to admit an error so you keep trying to save face. By you saving face it will mean that I have something misleading or dishonest in my thread which there isn't - so I will not let you save face.

You were wrong to call me out plain and simple.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Dumbass - you can run 2 shoes in the roller flywheel too. It has nothing to do with an RTR vs a roller flywheel. In fact the part number between the two is identical (LOSA9105) so I assume the part is identical.

This is simply you not knowing that a Losi 4 clutch flywheel can be run with only two shoes, then accusing me of doing something misleading or dishonest, then refusing to admit your initial mistake and then trying to save face by not letting this thing drop.

You don't like my listing fine - you don't want to buy it fine. You accusing me of misleading or dishonest practices - not fine.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Garet Jax
I didn't say parts look new. I said a few parts look new and they do. The clutch bell and flywheel were not among the parts I said look new.

I clearly describe the parts as they look. The flywheel nut and the collet do look new.

Nothing misleading - you guys need to read better.
Learn to WRITE better dude....

Used Clutch $20 ...see pics....

keep it simple for simple guys like me.....
Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bermbuster
Learn to WRITE better dude....

Used Clutch $20 ...see pics....

keep it simple for simple guys like me.....
How's that?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Garet, I just want to step up and end this deal!! I am sorry about giving you crap and I should have just kept my mouth shut!!! It just happens sometimes. I AM SORRY!!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The OP is a baby. First off, the MM looks decent, it's used so blah. If you look closely enough in the pictures you can actually see the bulge on the power lead where there is a tear. It costs about $2.50 to buy a shrink wrap kit and fix that yourself. The case you can get for FREE so that's solved. and when you fix that, you can get rid of the pet hair. You got a good price, AND you got a $20 refund, so quit your complaining. You got a working speed control for a VERY fair price. If you really did "wipe your ass with $20 bills" then you wouldn't be on here scavenging for deals and nitpicking over trivial crap. What to make buying and selling on here no fun.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mosher111
You guys must all realize when you deal with used rc equipment your taking a gamble. You want like new... buy new. Anytime I send someone some money for an item I always do so expecting I might not get anything at all back. Like the guys mentioned as for pictures, keep all communications saved. I like to get a persons phone number even if I dont call them at least I have a way to call and get something resolved.
I disagree... If its advertised "like new/practically new/etc. etc." then thats the way it should be... end of story. Statements like this seem to give bad sellers a pass. If i want new, then i buy new... if i want a "like new" item, then i buy an item advertised as like new... and i expect the item to be just as described.. within reason of course... and this was clearly a case of someone trying to get over with pictures that hide the abuse and damage. yeah we all take a gamble.... but damn who expects to get screwed or something totally misdescribed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.