Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
got misled by seller kvnjnsn, what you think >

got misled by seller kvnjnsn, what you think

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

got misled by seller kvnjnsn, what you think

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Hide
You are a complete idiot. How can you say the buyer is in the wrong. You sold him something different from what was advertised. Who cares if its worth more, he wanted that engine and its not what he got.
1) You don't know me either but you need to mind your own business too.

2) PROVE that I sold him something different. He can't and you can't either.

Until you can do that, you have only PROVEN that you sir are the COMPLETE and UTTER IDIOT.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
I'm willing to look at this objectively. What other objective information do you have that you haven't already presented? Because if you don't have anymore info, then it's not too hard for me, or anyone else on here, to come to a conclusion about who got bad deal between you two.

College educated here too....Does that mean that I am smarter than everyone on here that doesn't have a college education?....No. So you know what that means for you, too, right?

You're right...I don't know you, and I don't know joy, either. But when the evidence is presented here, we don't HAVE to know either one of you to see who got the shaft here. If you had sold it to someone and shipped it to them, when they seen the wrong engine in there, you would've been in the same boat as you are now.....which is an unhappy buyer wanting something done about it.

How is he lying??? He didn't get the engine you said was going to get, and you admit to that....so how is he lying? AND, why is he wrong to ask for retribution for the mistake you made? When he was looking at the stuff...if you had said-------hey, by the way, that is a different engine in it than what I had previously said, and he still bought it, then it's all on him. But since you didn't clarify that it was different, then even if you didn't know yourself, it's still on you to make right now.

Also....How am I an 'internet commando'? Cuz I called a spade, a spade? I guess if that makes me a 'commando', then so be it. But it would appear that YOU are in fact the 'commando', not me. Offering to 'talk' to me if I want to come and see YOU.....lol. Forget that.....if it's that important for you to be the 'threatening internet commando', then haul your butt over here to see me. By all means, come on over and teach me a lesson.

I think most would agree that 20 bucks spent to make a sour deal right sure is a paltry amount to sell out your reputation for.

But check my feedback on here, and ebay (j.c._rc),...it's obvious that I have NO clue what I am talking about when it comes to reputation.

If you have more evidence, then please share it with us so we can read it before we 'pass judgement'.

Brad
Brad,

What I meant buy internet commando was you sitting behind your screen and typing insults towards me when like I have stated before, you do not know me. If you did know me, you would know that you were talking to a 6'4 250 pound MAN (not child) who demands the respect he gives.

Furthermore, a smart and intelligent man doesn't involve himself in a disagreement; especially when he was unsolicited to do so.

This is the real deal, I never once threatend you but if what you want is to get nasty with me; PM me where you'd like to discuss this and I PROMISE you I will be there, by myself, with open hands.

Other than that, you can keep your cowardess insults over the internet to yourself.

DONE!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I do have one Question. Did you not say in your ad that it had a navarossi p5 engine? If that was the engine you stated was on it then that should be what the buyer should get. He paid for a specific item .

Stuff like this is what is killing our great hobby. If you screwed up and didn't realize what was on the truck it's a easy mistake. Real men admit there mistake and make it right. I don't think you were trying to scam the guy . Just made a mistake in what you were selling. $20 to clear this up is a small price to pay to make this right and clear it up. I don't think thats asking to much.

Also the buyer needs to either know what he's looking at before he buys it or take some one that knows especially if your new to the hobby. Ignorance is no excuse in the age of the internet. You can get the answer to any question in the blink of a eye.

Another thing. Where does it get anyone with all the threats and name calling? All of you are making ass out of yourselves with the empty threats over the freakin internet. I'm 6'4'' and 250 myself and it's not like I can come through the computer and kick the crap out of anybody. So act like adults about this . The threats get you no where. Also remember there are kids on this site that are looking at this and probably shaking there heads .
Old 06-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

this thread is going nowhere