Wiki Posts
Search

Crazy4wdracer

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs down Crazy4wdracer

I sent paypal for for some airbrush paint after a few pms on the 10th and have not heard a word from him since. He has been on almost daily and has not responded to any pms or when I posted in the actual thread (which he used to bump daily, now seems to ignore it) I have not yet filed a claim.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If he's been on and not replying to you in his post or the pm's I would file the claim. You have given him 11 days to respond and he has chose not to. File the claim and maybe he'll respond once he knows you're serious about doing it.

Shaun
Old 06-25-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Want his name? Cody Swagger and he lives somewhere near Pittbsurgh Pa....He is under 18
Old 06-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by d4man
Want his name? Cody Swagger and he lives somewhere near Pittbsurgh Pa....He is under 18
i know him. i race with him .. i will call him and see what the hell his problem is
Old 07-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

OK...I sent him his stuff about 2 weeks ago so he definitely received it by now and he knows that. Paypal gave him a refund on July 5th and I've emailed him and PM'ed him on here a few times and he's been active a few times since I've PM'ed him. I even told I'd give him some money back assuming paypal wasn't going to refund it to him. I know he's such a good member on here with his whopping 9 posts and 2 feedback ratings though.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crazy4wdracer
OK...I sent him his stuff about 2 weeks ago so he definitely received it by now and he knows that. Paypal gave him a refund on July 5th and I've emailed him and PM'ed him on here a few times and he's been active a few times since I've PM'ed him. I even told I'd give him some money back assuming paypal wasn't going to refund it to him. I know he's such a good member on here with his whopping 9 posts and 2 feedback ratings though.
You have the delivery confirmation? You did spend the wooping $.50 for DC right?If not you need to get in the habit,it stops these he said/I said things
Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tread1
You have the delivery confirmation? You did spend the wooping $.50 for DC right?If not you need to get in the habit,it stops these he said/I said things
I found the Delivery Confirmation slip finally. I contacted paypal and am waiting for them to get back to me.