Search

Racerx1920??

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Thumbs up Racerx1920??

Hello
I am not trying to start anything here, Just curious if anyone has delt with David Dunn before? I see he has 21 good trader ratings, long story short I have been reading all the scammer post's it has me alittle worried since I have already paid for the product he was selling, I am sure everything will work out but just wanting some other user's who have delt with him before to speak up. Thank you for the time and effort in advance Jesse Mike Franklin

Last edited by Teamgimpy72; 04-24-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: New Developments
Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Regular

Questions?? RACERX1920?

David Dunn
I have emailed you a few time's since I transfered fund's from my pay pal to your pay pal account, I paid an extra 10.00 for postal priority shipping with delivery confermation numbers, again still no response other than (you will receive it in a day or two) but I have emailed you about the confermation numbers with no luck, but I see you posting on other's thead's correcting them on what they are selling. Please take care of your current customer's and provide them with some kind of ease of mind other than (it will be there in 2 day's) To make a long story short, I sent a postal money order out 2 week's ago, Seller claim's he has never received it, I put a stop payment on the Money Order after the long wait, I offered pay-pal as an option, he agreed and I sent the fund's Pay-Pal. Again I am not trying to get any bad blood between us, but a simple answer would be great!! Thank you for the time and effort in advance Jesse Mike Franklin
Old 04-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (97%+)

I GOT A BODY PAINTED FROM HIM SHIPPING TIME WAS SLOW BUT IT DID COME I NOW HAVE SOMEHING ELSE IM WAITING ON FROM HIM THIS WEEK I WILL LET YA KNOW
Old 04-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Motor Received

I received the motor today, I am happy but seller forgot to mention the carb was junk on the motor, Idle screw and mid screw's on the carb's were stripped out. Fortunatly the Head/Case/Crank/Piston/Sleve/conrod/wrist pin,wrist pin retainers, were all in tact and the compression is very good. All in All what do you expect for 50.00 these day's? I will make sure to ask more question's before I purchase 2nd hand good's off of this site, No I dint get ripped off, got what I paid for .... Jesse Mike Franklin
Old 04-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Whats the matter mike, you upset some one may have lied to you?