Wiki Posts
Search

IMPORTANT READ, SCAMMER J-DOGG

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default IMPORTANT READ, SCAMMER J-DOGG

I have purchased a SO CALLED near perfect Losi XXXT CR from J-DOGG, I sent the money order, then he shipped out a very used up Losi XXXT CR, here is a direct quote of what i was to get:

it has a set of front arms and two bodys never

truck is perfect only raced on carpet it comes w two sets of foams and the tires that com w the ki.

I got the truck with blown out diff( check attached pics ), only got 1 body and it was real torn up, the rear end of it was torn 3/4 of the way across, garbage. I only got 1 set of foams, I did not get the extra arms either. Then this fool calls me a scammer cause I PM him for him to make this deal right. He starts a scammer thread on me -deleted now- and lies about the whole thing. I posted my cell number on his thread, and in a PM but he never called.

Do not buy anything from J-DOGG, I am not the first person he has scammed, and im sure I wont be the last, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM J-DOGG< ESPECIALLY WITHOUT PICS!!!!

J-Dogg, make this right, paypal me 65 dollars to repair, or give me a full refund of 156.oo and I will ship your pile of sh!t back to you, I will even pay the shipping!!!
Attached Thumbnails IMPORTANT READ, SCAMMER J-DOGG-losi-xxxt-cr-002.jpg   IMPORTANT READ, SCAMMER J-DOGG-losi-xxxt-cr-001.jpg   IMPORTANT READ, SCAMMER J-DOGG-losi-xxxt-cr-004.jpg  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

His thread was not deleted, It was moved to the proper forum, where it should have been in the first place, like this one. I hope you get this worked out
Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yeah I don't really think this will solve your problems however it does worn others about who to buy and sell to. As it looks now i wouldn't buy or sell to nether one of you. To much drama!! Get a room! lmao!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pain
Yeah I don't really think this will solve your problems however it does worn others about who to buy and sell to. As it looks now i wouldn't buy or sell to nether one of you. To much drama!! Get a room! lmao!!!
What ever dude, how would you feel if this happened to you. I was told it was near perfect, 2 bodies, xtra parts, I got 1 tore up body, no prts, and junk truck. I paid 150 bucks for crap!!!! then he lies that i didnt pay him, then starts a freekin scammer thread about me? give me a break, I am pissed!

He hasnt contacted me yet, i have left my cell in a pm. If I scammed him, dont you think he would call?

Last edited by Apl Hed; 04-12-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
What ever dude, give me a break loser, I am pissed!
Point proven!! Grow up son!!
Old 04-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
What ever dude, how would you feel if this happened to you. I was told it was near perfect, 2 bodies, xtra parts, I got 1 tore up body, no prts, and junk truck. I paid 150 bucks for crap!!!! then he lies that i didnt pay him, then starts a freekin scammer thread about me? give me a break loser, I am pissed!

He hasnt contacted me yet, i have left my cell in a pm. If I scammed him, dont you think he would call?
I do agree that this should be put in the proper place but we all know what he did to you and people will find your thread if they look. I would not just keep the drama going bro. I know your mad and anyone of us would be but arguing with other member when HE did this to you will not fix things, it will just get you and other members fighting for no reason... Just push your chair away from your keyboard and go for a long walk and cool off. You know I am on your side but you need to cool off for awhile...
Old 04-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
I do agree that this should be put in the proper place but we all know what he did to you and people will find your thread if they look. I would not just keep the drama going bro. I know your mad and anyone of us would be but arguing with other member when HE did this to you will not fix things, it will just get you and other members fighting for no reason... Just push your chair away from your keyboard and go for a long walk and cool off. You know I am on your side but you need to cool off for awhile...
yup, planned on it, I just want my refund.

Just cracked a beer, watchin a movie, chillin. I pm him my cell, so ill just wait. thanx for all the help, I get a little fired up once in a great while, I feel like, WTF, i sent the $$$ before he sent his crap, then I pm him to make it right, then this, sorry im fired up.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 04-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

hi, i have been reading your post since last week. I came across "J DOGG" # from one of his post 1 608 513 1098..May you can try to contact him and get it resolved..

hello fello racers @ hobbiests up for sale is a losi xxxt cr and novak 6.5r system they are only two months old asking 375 it also comes with a 5000 mh reedy lipo with about 35 cycles if u want pics ill need a cell number to send them to my computer crashd and only hav the net on my phone. feel free to ask q.u will need a reciver and servo.would take trades for sedan corally phi ect....nitro to feel free to give me a call 1 608 513 1098.any time this is not a scam just want to get rid of my indoor stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by j dogg; 03-29-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by xxx123
hi, i have been reading your post since last week. I came across "J DOGG" # from one of his post 1 608 513 1098..May you can try to contact him and get it resolved..

hello fello racers @ hobbiests up for sale is a losi xxxt cr and novak 6.5r system they are only two months old asking 375 it also comes with a 5000 mh reedy lipo with about 35 cycles if u want pics ill need a cell number to send them to my computer crashd and only hav the net on my phone. feel free to ask q.u will need a reciver and servo.would take trades for sedan corally phi ect....nitro to feel free to give me a call 1 608 513 1098.any time this is not a scam just want to get rid of my indoor stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by j dogg; 03-29-2009 at 07:05 PM.
lol, very nice, your hired!!! Good job inspector triple X, lol.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Tech Addict

Just called J-Dogg, got his voice mail, go figure.

Refund my 150.

Ill pay to ship your truck back

No hard feelings.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:34 AM
Tech Addict

update: possable refund in the works, J-Dogg finally PM me after 5 days.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Total refund or partial to replace the messed up stuff?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Total refund or partial to replace the messed up stuff?
Not sure, I would be happy either way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.