Community
Wiki Posts
Search

got revo

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Suspended

BROTHA, let me make this clear that is not my photobucket account! what use of deleting them will that do? when toolpro already has them? your gonna feel like an asshole when losi sees im not him and when the pics dont match up! why dont you contact sellinchevs to, maybe he can tell you something
Old 05-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Dude I dont care nothing about 1 member .. CHAD did some good deals too before he screwed a bunch of people.. You username was used and you sold the same items he had. Just kinda odd that those pics were getting deleted that same minute I was on traxxas talking to you about it all.. And you couldnt supply pictures yourself.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Dude I dont care nothing about 1 member .. CHAD did some good deals too before he screwed a bunch of people.. You username was used and you sold the same items he had. Just kinda odd that those pics were getting deleted that same minute I was on traxxas talking to you about it all.. And you couldnt supply pictures yourself.
well you care about toolpro and hes a single member!wait its all coming together now! this bmx dude stole my id, to show he is trustworthy
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lakemead
well you care about toolpro and hes a single member!wait its all coming together now! this bmx dude stole my id, to show he is trustworthy
Show your trustworthy with 1 feedback. That would be the best reason to steal your username. Then get on and change his thread from your name to bmx one for no reason? AFTER I and another member already got ahold of you there. Makes all the sense in the world to me.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

I do believe Mr Losi did say in the first page that CHADS IP did change a couple times so that won't tell it all 110%. I'll get the rest ..
Ok no more i will reply again when I get the rest of what I'm waiting for..
Old 05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Suspended

well im not chad and my ip has not changed!
he probaly changed the name because he saw that his cover was blown!
but this is my last response until the pics come and losi verifys my ip
Old 05-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

why dont you contact sellinchevs to, maybe he can tell you something
I did contact sellinchevs.He said he bought a Revo from lakemead and the info on the box was:

Chad Prosise
11471 Deerfield Drive
Yucaipa California

Chad,you are a real dickhead! Now you've created two new accounts in one day to keep your lies going.I feel for Mr.Losi.I'm sure he's getting tired of trying to delete your accounts as fast as you start new ones.Hopefully they will figure a way to get rid of you for good.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Now will anyone doubt me again? That was the same info I was waiting for. I didnt think about that til llast night and was trying to see if he would hang himself like he always does..... CHAD your a scamming POS and will never get by me with any of that crap.. Called me a lier again and huffed and puffed and what do ya know. YOU AGAIN! AND DO NOT FORGET BMXRIDER IS HIM TOO AND WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO DO. RAFFLE $300 IN TICKETS TO BUILD A TRACK IN NJ WHEN HE LIVES IN CALI.. WAS TRYING TO STEAL EVERYONES MONEY THAT WOULD PAY.....

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 05-20-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Looks like they deleted all those threads on traxxas too..
Old 05-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

But I started one final thread on there about him and Im leaving them to their own fate with the kid.. http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=475964 they actually are stupid over there and deleted my last thread about him. Why the hell would you not let your members see this valuable info about a scammer. Do they care so little for the people who spend thousands on their products? I love traxxas trucks and hear their comming out with a 1/8 buggy and will get that too but come on, let the lambs know that not all of them are lambs and the wolf is already standing in the middle of the flock! CHAD
Old 05-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I hope this Kid scams someone around our area and gets whats coming to him...there is alot of good info about him in here hope he doesnt come back.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

cHECK OUT THE TRAXXXAS SITE NOW GUYS, HE DID JUST ADMIT HE WAS chad!!

Old Today, 08:00 PM #2
lakemead
RC Racer

BLAH BLAH BLAH! HOW IS ASKING FOR DONATIONS Scamming? its for a track! and ive had few bad deals but in the end everyone has been happy! and all the bad deals were LONG TIME AGO
Old 05-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by trx450racer174
I hope this Kid scams someone around our area and gets whats coming to him...there is alot of good info about him in here hope he doesnt come back.

I HAVENT SCAMMED ANYONE TELL ME ONE PERSON I HAVE SCAMMED?
Old 05-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

just leave this site fort good. u keep coming back like a roach. u have many screen names so that right there is a red flag. ur a loser just like the rest of ur family. time to grow up.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Ok I went through all I did to prove it was you. And the whole time you talked like you were someone else and I think after awhile of pretending, you start believing your this honest person.. You are not and even the last guy you did a deal with had issues with you and the things you sent him.. I will say yes you seem to do some good deals but that to me is done to gain trust and then poof you screw someone over.. that is scamming.. You come here and start new names and threads...Been banned and claim on traxxas forum your a very honest guy... RAFFLE THREAD BY ITSELF SHOWS YOU WERE TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE THERE BUT STARTED ANOTHER ACCOUNT SAYING YOU DID. SAID YOU WERE COLLECTING THE MONEY ANND EVERYTHING.... But you say you werent but were going to believe that.. UMMMM NO you WERE trying to steal from honest members you crooked little child.. Go to your room boy. Your grounded..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.