Wiki Posts
Search

Just Bodies/[email protected]/Nitroviper6/rgx racing inc

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Just Bodies/[email protected]/Nitroviper6/rgx racing inc

This person is a terrible person and company to deal with. The transaction could not have gone worse. I emailed first back on February 26th, after a few emails back and forth I decided to buy a body from nitroviper6. When I received the paypal invoice it was from [email protected] which threw me at first because I was emailing nitroviper6 but nonetheless I paid and expected my body within a week or so. A week went by and no emails stating it was shipped or when to expect it. I paid on March 10th, so this was the 18th and so I emailed asking what the deal was. It was the 19th when I received an email stating that it would be mailed out that day. Another week went by and no emails and no updates. It was not until an email from me threatening paypal action that the body was actually sent out. I received the body and it was not as described. It is new but has many, many blemishes from the manufacturing process. I have emailed them but do not expect any response from them. Just wanted to let everyone know what a terrible experience I have had with whoever this is.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (97%+)

yup me to its rgx i was getting a body painted from him i was told it could be in the mail within 2 days and over a week later still no body so i filed a claim and he sent the money back so im not out anything but service sucks
Old 04-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Tech Adept

Well that was random.