SSpeederr is a SCAMMMER SHAWN CREWS

Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default SSpeederr is a SCAMMMER SHAWN CREWS

Never deal with SHAWN CREWS. aka sspeederr on here rccrawler and many other forums. He scamed me pretty bad. I traded him a ax10 with mamba max, integy lipo, brushless, rc4wd tranny and a bunch of other hop ups. He gave me a beat and broken crt truggy. He said it ran great and it wouldnt start. i eventually got a hold of him after multiple emails and calls. (all of which I have printed) he agreed to ship back if I pay for shipping costs to ship his back and the original costs to that he incured. I know it was dumb but after a lot of arguing with this kid I shipped back his junk with a money order to send me back my stuff. He stopped answering phone calls and emails. This all happened a fem months back but I am getting ready to take him to civil court so I figured I would post this up here and see if anyone else has had problems with him. Thanks for listining to me rant.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Where is he from? I know a few of the Admins/Mods over on RCCrawler. Did you happen to create a thread over there about him?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

He lives in bluefield WV. He only has one post over at rccrawler that I saw. He is asking about pull diown winches. The prick gave specs of "his" crawler and it happens to be the same specs mine had. http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146582