everyjuangohome is bad!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Bragger are you serious. I help people get their shit back and that was it and you say some dumb shit like that. And thats the same shit he does just talk shit.. apparently you didnt read his last 4 or 5 pages worth of posts either.. he thrives on just talking shit to people. Ok well you found your new best friend congrats,, talk shit with him and stay the hell away from me. I hope you both get scammed and then you can call on each other for help. I didnt ask for his mouth yet he still opens it to me. I will post whatever the hell I want from now on,, dont like it tough shit i guess as you guys all just said it was ok to do.

ok u 2 need to calm down a bit. jl u say u have been reporting his post right. well ur lang.here is not any better.keep it clean and that goes for both.bad lang.= a suspension i believe. also if he lives for conflick then ur feeding him pretty good right here. just step back and relax. i have to do that alot with some people on other forums.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

whatever

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 02-06-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

whatever

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 02-06-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

If ya dont like what he posts, then just dont reply.. Again if he's harassing you, pm one of the active mods or admins. AGAIN this is a trader/seller feedback section. NOT what your opinion is on a person. IMO BOTH of you guys need to grow up, and all your guys little battle feedback threads should be deleted.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

if this does not stop i will ban both of you.......this is got to be the most childish thing i have seen