Wiki Posts
Search

Does anyone know about "Flyingmerkel"

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tinknocker81
WELL I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO TELL ANYONE THIS BUT, i AM HIS SON. HE IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. THE SERVO IS AT THE MOTEL HE WAS STAYING AT AND I AM TRYING TO GET OVER THERE AND GET IT. EVERY TIME I HAVE TRIED THE PERSON WHOS ROOM IT IS IN HASENT BEEN HOME. I WILL TRY AND GET IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU WANT TO PM ME WITH THE ADRESS I WILL TRY AND GET IT OUT TO YOU ASAP.
ALSO THERE WAS SOMEONE HE SAID HE SOLD SOME CLUTCH STUFF TO. LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS. THANKS AND I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE. HE IS IN A VERY BAD PLACE RIGHT NOW WITH HIS LIFE. HE ACTUALLY SOLD HIS WHOLE SET UP FOR 200. AND THATS WITH THE M8 AND SPECTRUM.
Contact the manager. See if they have already found it, it will be in lost and found. (If the motel is in anyway a decent one, it should have been cleaned im sure)
I tried looking for the buyer of the clutch, but there was never a poster claiming it, in this thread or the For Sale Ad, just Flying's saying it was sold.. check his PM box. (beware of random claims at this point.. someone will try to say it was them...)

If all else fails.. refund the money through paypal. I'm sure Johnny would rather have the $ vs nothing.. same with the clutch.. The Paypal records will still be there.

I sent you a PM with my # if you need it.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default servo and cutch

I just want to clearify my intentions. My father is sick in many different ways right now. I am not trying to clear his name, he made his mistakes. All i am trying to do is the right thing and get the merchandise people paid him for to where it belongs. I am going to try and pick up the parts tonight and if i am succesfull I will send them out this week. I just know that its hard to sell things and your feedback is what makes it possible. I know i would be pissed if i was burned so I am doing what I can to make sure the end result is positive.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tinknocker81
I am going to try and pick up the parts tonight and if i am succesfull I will send them out this week. .
just a fyi. if u get the parts tonight i would ship asap to these guys and not sometime this week.if u do not get them then u should refund the money asap also.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

I spoke with Tony (Tinknocker81) for awhile on the phone tonight, after receiving a PM from him trying to contact the rightfull owner of a part sold by Flyingmerkel.
I believe he IS trying to do the right thing in his situation.
I does sound like a made for TV movie, but strange things do happen, and I have witnessed stranger. I will not go into detail as to the circumstances leading to all of this, that's not for me to disclose.
I gave him suggestions and possibilities to resolve everything correctly, so lets see how it plays out. Fact or Fiction, only time will tell.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Default fyi

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the servo and clutch. Servo will be sent tomorow. Still waiting on a response from the buyer of the clutch to get shipping info. Thanks for being patient with my dad. I know i couldnt be that patient.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

no problem. i just want what i payed for. with the econonmy this bad 50 dollars is alot of money haha.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Addict

Default fyi

servo was shipped today and i sent the tracking number to the buyer. thanks for understanding and i am glad i could help do the right thing.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

hm im the buyer and i never got a tracking number?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Default fyi

Just wanted to let everyone know that I HAVE sent the servo and sent the tracking number to johhnyleach and he has received the tracking number and awaiting delivery.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JohnnyLeach
hm im the buyer and i never got a tracking number?
To clarify, Tinknocker81 posted the Trackign # in Johhnyleach's Public profile page, not realizing it wasnt the "PM" page... actually a good thing sorta.. everyone can see it now too
Old 01-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Tech Addict

Default thanks

Thanks for the post!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

i did get the confo number. package should be here tomorrow. thanks for all your help
Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Default thanks

Thanks for the post. Im just glad I could make my dads mistake right. Not so much for im but for the person that thought they would never see there money or merchandise. good luck!