Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh >

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
This seems to be about the only other forum he's in and he races with those guys so mabey we should let them know what a real winner they have.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-...tampa-100.html

I already posted in it once and I've seen several of them looking at this thread so at least they are aware of what a looser he is.

Oh yeah all the pm's you (tenshido) keep sending arent even getting looked at just deleted.
i really dont give a shit! and believe me no one does either! hello aww man all my friends are not gonna like me! i dont care what you or anyone has to say dude! free world! i can post and say what ever the F^%** i want to say! good bye! oh ps just to let you know im one crazy S.O.B. DONT F WIT ME!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tenshido
i really dont give a shit! and believe me no one does either! hello aww man all my friends are not gonna like me! i dont care what you or anyone has to say dude! free world! i can post and say what ever the F^%** i want to say! good bye! oh ps just to let you know im one crazy S.O.B. DONT F WIT ME!
FREE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:l ol::c ry:
Old 09-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Let me show ya how easy it really is... I'm PMing the big man himself and GUARANTEED something WILL go down over this crap by these 2.... He Knows if i PM him on someone then something needs to be done because I never go to the mods or him for anything unless it's important!!
OH GOD PLEASE DONT DONT HOLLY CRAP BATMAN!:lo l:
Old 09-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Suspended

OH GOD PLEASE DONT DONT HOLLY CRAP BATMAN!:lo l:
ILL BE BACK!:batman ::sne aky:
Old 09-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Suspended

im old enough to be your DADDY! im only one guy defending myself against all you little school girls, you can ban me suspend me what ever! ill be back! you see its freedom of speech and i can say what i want this is AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE! ILL STAND BY HER AND GUIDE HER! WELL YOU KNOW THE REST! I GONE A LITTLE WACKY PAPPY! IM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!:l ol:
Old 09-22-2008, 05:49 PM
MDB
Suspended

Grow up troll
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

im old enough to be your DADDY! im only one guy defending myself against all you little school girls, you can ban me suspend me what ever! ill be back! you see its freedom of speech and i can say what i want this is AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE! ILL STAND BY HER AND GUIDE HER! WELL YOU KNOW THE REST! I GONE A LITTLE WACKY PAPPY! IM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!:l ol:

HMMM defending your self from what?? All I said was that we dont need that kind of lanuage on here and now you start all this with me and others. I have young kids on here along with others that dont want them to see that stuff.

So who's the one acting like a little school girl making up stuff (neg. feedback) and yelling like a baby.THAT WOULD BE YOU!

I my dad and my oldest son have and are defending this country you claim to love so much so dont start that crap.

This will be the last I will say about it becouse you just arent worth my time. Hopefully the mods will fix my feedback you have messed with for no reason.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Uh...no, "freedom of speech" absolutely does not apply in a privately owned forum. Rules are in place, there are things you can't say and behaviors you can't engage in. Coming in here and, basically, crapping all over the place is no different than you barging in to someones living room and taking a dump on the floor. Same thing.

Even on the streetcorner in the great outdoors you are not allowed completely unfettered speech (which is really the "gospel" you're trying to preach). The part you missed in Civics class, back whenever, was the part about how "With rights come responsibilities".

I'm sure this will gain me another "feedback attack", 'cause that's what children (or adults acting like children) do. Won't be disappointed when the folks upstairs ban your IP.

cya,

Scottrik
Old 09-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Uh...no, "freedom of speech" absolutely does not apply in a privately owned forum. Rules are in place, there are things you can't say and behaviors you can't engage in. Coming in here and, basically, crapping all over the place is no different than you barging in to someones living room and taking a dump on the floor. Same thing.

Even on the streetcorner in the great outdoors you are not allowed completely unfettered speech (which is really the "gospel" you're trying to preach). The part you missed in Civics class, back whenever, was the part about how "With rights come responsibilities".

I'm sure this will gain me another "feedback attack", 'cause that's what children (or adults acting like children) do. Won't be disappointed when the folks upstairs ban your IP.

cya,

Scottrik
dont really care what u have 2 say whatever you bore me!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
HMMM defending your self from what?? All I said was that we dont need that kind of lanuage on here and now you start all this with me and others. I have young kids on here along with others that dont want them to see that stuff.

So who's the one acting like a little school girl making up stuff (neg. feedback) and yelling like a baby.THAT WOULD BE YOU!

I my dad and my oldest son have and are defending this country you claim to love so much so dont start that crap.

This will be the last I will say about it becouse you just arent worth my time. Hopefully the mods will fix my feedback you have messed with for no reason.
good then shut up already and keep your nose out of peoples buisness!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 PM
MDB
Suspended

LMAO

Not only is this troll immature, he is stupid also. This idiot can't count. He sent me a pm with the title "One Word", and the message was "Fu@k You".

Sorry dumbass, that's two words.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

dont really care what u have 2 say whatever you bore me!
Amazing how "boring" people are when they are sharing inconvenient facts. I deal with 7th graders all day long...I've become an expert in the phenomenon. Difference is that they're 12-13 years old.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
He's back (((( tenshido ))))) just left me more feedback.. The mods havent fixed my feedback yet.. I'm really getting sick of this kid!!!

I would pm TRS6 he's the one that has fixed my feedback twice now. It didnt take long after I pm'ed him for him to fix it.
Hopefully we've heard the last of that kid.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You know I am glad I took the time to register instead of only lurking all these years...lol...I had no idea this forum could have drama like this too . Its a good laugh but sad at the same time to think there actually are such low examples of human beings out there like the man of many alias.

GJ getting the suspension going guys, the web board communities need to be vigilant like that. +1

Epic fail to the user in question.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default charger

Evostyle good seller would do buiseness with with him again AAA+

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.