Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BUYERS TRADERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Default BUYERS TRADERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not deal with prodigyrick he is a scammer check this link out for proof http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=428418
Old 07-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just wanted to update my situation.I am harry697 from the Traxxas forum.I used a different name here so I could try to get some info on prodigyrick.Thanks to the member(s) who helped me out.Anyway,as of today,prodigyrick has made good and refunded all but $25 of the $500 I paid him.The other $25 will most likely be paid by tomorrow.I cannot say whether this was an intentional scam or just a chain of bad luck/judgement on his part.But he is making good with me and I was informed by another Traxxas member that he was also refunded by prodigyrick.I also posted a conclusion to this on the Traxxas forum.I would still recommend being careful dealing with him,but I will not go as far to say he is a scammer anymore.Hopefully he gets his problems straightened out and turns out to be an honest seller/trader.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Well I know rick made a few bad decision but looks like he got it all takin care of. I done su, trading with him and he shipped everything like he said he would. So I think he is a good guy and he stands by his word
Old 07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)

Thanks, and yes, this guy got a jato from me and it was signed this past week. Proof this got there in tact. I lost an emaxx, but thats the way things roll. I dont believe he has it either.
The other guy got his money including the last 25$. I got ripped off, and still it was no excuse not to pay him for his loss as well. bad things happen, Im out 3 vehicals and including shipping charges, about 490$. No regrets anymore, all is good in my world.