Wiki Posts
Search

Issue with mustanggt895.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 322 (100%+)
Default Issue with mustanggt895.0

Has anyone dealt with this seller before? I wanted to find out before I file a dispute with Paypal. It's been a week since I heard last from him. Thanks for any info.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

There are all kinds of reasons one might not hear from someone for a while, some legit and some not. I see from his profile he hasn't been online since the 29th.

PayPal isn't going to be particularly attentive to a deal that has only really been in process a few days. If something was shipped parcel post it can easily take two weeks to arrive (up to 10 business days). I'd say give it another week. If your item hasn't arrived by then and you haven't received any replies THEN maybe start to worry. Yeah it kind of sucks that you haven't heard from him but at this point unless you have evidence to the contrary PayPal will only see you as being impatient. Fingers crossed that it all works out for you.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

I agee with scottric on this one, give it a little more time and hopefully it will show in in a few days.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Only reason I'm getting a little concerned is he has nnot responded to any of my pm's or posts. A simple note saying it's on its way or I have not ship the item yet would suffice. But no response after a whole week....

I've bought and sold items here and I tried to keep my buyers or sellers up to date everytime. I guess I was expecting to receive the same treatment. Oh well, I'll give him another week.

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcdoktor2
Only reason I'm getting a little concerned is he has nnot responded to any of my pm's or posts. A simple note saying it's on its way or I have not ship the item yet would suffice. But no response after a whole week....

I've bought and sold items here and I tried to keep my buyers or sellers up to date everytime. I guess I was expecting to receive the same treatment. Oh well, I'll give him another week.

Thanks.
I also like it when someone keeps in contact, I try to keep anyone I'm dealing with up to date with everything going on so they dont start to worrie like you are doing, but some people lack communication skills, or something has happened and he can't for what ever reason.
If he has'nt been on the site I'd say something might of happened. I hope it all works out for ya.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

The box finally came in today. So all is well.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Tech Master

I'm glad it all worked out for ya.