Wiki Posts
Search

teammyers is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revoracer325
well he told me that if anyone tells me not to buy from him and i asked why and he sent me a link to the fourm but i couldnt log on b/c i didnt have a name but now i do and that was the first thing i did but anyways he told me that you only wanted a roller and then you asked for the servos and he told me that it wasent part of the deal.
Are you 10 its called a period >>>>> .
Old 05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I personally refuse to deal with anyone under 18 years of age. One way to prove someone is 18 or older is to check if they have a Paypal account. If not, that raises a flag...it's not absolute proof, but it raises a suspicion.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by SN33KY
Is it really worth your time and effort just to get the servo's?

I mean atleast he sent you a truck with everything but the servos ive seen other people lose out bigtime and lose a whole car..

If i were you i would just buy better servos and put them in the car and stop wasting my time on this...

but thats just my opinion, because i think their are better things to do in your life then chase up a measley servo which could be bought for like $50?
LOL...sounds like yet ANOTHER spoiled brat kid that doesn't know the meaning of earning a dollar. Prolly had everything given to him, too!

Congrats SN33KY, you just got added to my "do not deal with" list on rctech...lol. Now go get a job and learn the value of earning money yourself....if you're even old enough.

Do you and Baby Dalton have the same parents?
Old 05-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
LOL...sounds like yet ANOTHER spoiled brat kid that doesn't know the meaning of earning a dollar. Prolly had everything given to him, too!

Congrats SN33KY, you just got added to my "do not deal with" list on rctech...lol. Now go get a job and learn the value of earning money yourself....if you're even old enough.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING

that was great
Old 05-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Well I finally heard from the detective working this case, and he is turning it over to the D.A. for theift. The detective did say that he spoke with dalton and he said that as usuall he got some half truthes from him, after talking to him and reading the e-mails I gave him he thinks we can prosecute.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:37 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
Well I finally heard from the detective working this case, and he is turning it over to the D.A. for theift. The detective did say that he spoke with dalton and he said that as usuall he got some half truthes from him, after talking to him and reading the e-mails I gave him he thinks we can prosecute.
Sweeet! Maybe they can put Baby Dalton in a place where his parents/grandparents can't help him anymore, and he will have to grow up and face the consequences of living his little boy ways in a big boy world.
Enjoy your stay at the police station Baby Dalton.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:12 AM
Tech Master

Well I've noticed that he has'nt been on hear since 4-30-08, that means he's gone else where. Thats good for us but bad for some where else.

If any of you guy's visit other sites you might keep your eyes open for him, he made mention that he likes to go from site to site, and now we know why. I dont really visit other sites except my local ones, so some help would be nice.

GEEEE.... revoman has'nt been on since 4-30-08 either.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

and now he's rb5lover HMMM....
Old 05-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

AND HE'S OUTA HERE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jon2
All three banned permanently. If he comes in again..PM me directly.

FYI T Lawrence.. if you think we are pathetic..no one holds you here to stay. I forwarded the message to TSR6 you sent me. From there I have no control. TSR6 is a busy member too.

If this forum was perfect, there would be no scammers....we don't live in a perfect world nor forum.

Report it and we will try the best we can to help. Calling the Mods names gets you nothing but pissed off staff that will ignore you. Now if you need help still, then PM one of the new Admins.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Tech Master

Just in case.