mpb47553 SCAMMER...

Old 03-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default mpb47553 SCAMMER...

i purchased and paid for a GTB/3.5 combo from mpb47553 almost 2 weeks ago and he has given me nothing but a bunch of stories since....finally after his stories he sends me a tracking number for USPS...

i have been in contact with other membershere who apparently purchased the same or other items he had listed and they have been scammed as well...nothing but lies and stories....then to top it all off he sends at least 2 of us THE SAME TRACKING NUMBER....now he doesnt answer messages....

the tracking number says that info has been sent in but no packages shipped yet....

i am sure the others will post here as well....

so basically i guess i am out a good amount of money here....some people just plain suck....

i knew i shouldnt have trusted this dude after seeing him post on another thread that he needed to take a loan out to pay his measly $1700.00 yr tax bll on his house....whiner...my phone bill is more than that a year....what a loser...:flami ng:
Old 03-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default mpb47553 SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm with ghost28....i also purchased the gtb3.5 combo and recieved the story after story. i got the tracking # that matches up with ghost28. either he mistakingly sent me or ghost28 the wrong #. This guy seems to be a scammer. it's the first time i've had a negitive transaction on this site, but there's a thief in every crowd. i've sent him countless pm's and emails and he answers at his convience. i know of one more person who purchased the same combo so hopefully he posts he also. we do not need these people on here. mpb47553 make this right
Old 03-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

:flam ing:: flaming::flami ng:
Old 03-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

i have made about 20 successful and easy transactions through this site buying, selling and trading.....as a matter of fact since the date of this purchase with mpb47553 i have made deals with, paid for, and received all of the below merchandise....

LRP Pulsar 3
LRP 14A Power supply
2-AMB Transponders
Novak 13.5SS
Losi Lipo Charger

all of the above deals were made late last week and i have received everything in the mail already...still no sign of the speed control from mpb47553....

I hope he make this right....especially considering i got a story from him about a hobby shop that a family member owned closing down and there being ALOT more to sell....
Old 03-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

i got the same story..his uncle has hobby shop and he was gonna get plenty of these combo's......ghost28, i guess he figured out how to pay for that pesky tax bill huh......any body know of this guy please post here so we can get some info on him and some of his stories....
yep still f'n mad!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Tech Addict

this scammr has been online sevral times since my last few messages to him and still no response....what a loser.....
Old 03-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Tech Addict

well looky here....here is Mr Mike douglas on EBAY selling a GTB/3.5 combo....i wonder how many others he is going to scam.....

i know there are more people he sacmmed with this as i have gotten PMs from them....i wonder why they arent posting????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1
Old 03-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Yeah, I got taken too, but you better understand that shoutin' and yellin' ain't gonna get it done--we've pretty much proven he's impervious to such "treatment". He's not going to do dick about us squawking here so it's time to move on to other actions.

Things like:

Have you filed a PayPal complaint? CONTACT ME BEFORE 'upgrading' to "claim"

Have you clicked the link under "report this listing" under the current e-Bay sale? (I have) Do this NOW while e-Bay can still do something about the listing and save somebody else from getting screwed.

Have you started to seek out info on the local (Loogootee, IN) police? And/or the FBI's online fraud division? I'm pretty tied up the next 3 days but you'd better bet I'll be on this like stink on poo come next week. One guy claiming he's been screwed doesn't merit much notice, but THREE guys (or more?) with a well orchestrated complaint will get them to look into it. He's established a pattern.

lmk what you propose. I'm all in for making this sorry SOB's life a living hell.

Scottrik
Old 03-07-2008, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

like i stated in my PM to you....i am going to proceed forward with paypal actions as well as contacting the authorities after todays mail arrives....

i will give him the benefit of the doubt as he said it would be here by friday....

the shouting and yelling just makes me feel better....i will keep this post at the top FOR EVER with his name on it to let everyone know what a slimeball this guy is....
Old 03-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

mpb47553 sent an email today asking if i would wait til tomorrow when the mail runs to contact paypal..and said if the tracking # does not show it's in the system then he will give me a full refund..so i will do so and right after my mail runs on sat. morning (11am)and if it not here i will go to all lengths to get my money back and notify eveybody of this shady seller...
Old 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Make the claim NOW, you are giving him time to pull the money out or to send NOTHING.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

I got my PayPal refund today. What a useless piece of crap--not that any of this matters as he's not signed on to RC Tech since Mar 5 (the day after he told me he was 2nd Day shipping my esc/motor to me).

I don't think he's a "scammer" as it seems everybody has been refunded, but what kind of moron completely destroys his reputation by selling stuff, never shipping it and then refunding three weeks later? Plus he wouldn't respond to pm's, wouldn't respond to an initial complaint with PayPal...he waited until I upgraded the complaint to a claim before he did anything about it.

At least I got my money back. This guy is as useless as a diet crouton. Thankfully it seems he has gone elsewhere to be a pain in the a$$.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

selling something and taking your money without any intention of sending the item, i would call that a low life scammer...