Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MPOWERZ BAD SELLER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default MPOWERZ TOTAL SCAMMER!!!!

Heres the long and short of it:

Agreed to buy two motors and two pipes...sent him a 100$ deposit cause I was going to be gone for a few days...Paid him the rest 5 days later...All along telling me he was going to ship right away...I paid him on a thursday...then asked if he was going to ship the next day..and he stated he was personally going to the post office on saturday...Very responsive up until this point...Monday rolls around...I asked if he shipped on Sat as he said he would..and he said "yes i did"..i asked for a tracking number..and this is when the fun started...he first said it was in his truck...then disappeared for two days...then I get a tracking number that someone gave him on something he bought...then gone again for another 2 days..then it was his secretarys fault...He said hell get me an answer in 24hrs...gone again..so i filed with paypal...then he replies on 2/28 that hell get it shipped in 24hrs or hell double my money....that didnt happen either...he shipped it 48hrs later...after I told him not to ship just to refund my money...so my package arrives today boxed in an Icepop box...looked like someone chewed it up and spit it out...so I figured ill open it and see...there was 3 peices of 6X6 X maybe 1/4" thick foam in there...two pipes that have betweeen the two of them about 10 dents..and just mangled..not from shipping...just ware and tear..which i was not made aware of...plus to boot..He swapped out the one motor that I wanted for another cause of the pull start..now thinking back ..what a stupid exscuse...this deal had bad written all over and I just want my money back...cant use the junk you sent me..besides the motors are not anything like you described...one said 1-2 gallons..yea and im thepope ..and other stated needed to be broken in...yea after the rebuild..beware when dealing with..paypal is dealing with this on my end...

Last edited by RollingThunder; 03-07-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: sent me garbage and new it
Old 03-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!

JUST AN UPDATE: AFTER FURTHER INSPECTION...The two motors I got are total garbage...the one had the carburator glued in and is now useless and the other is just as bad...neither had any hope of ever running...will post pics later...wont refund my money
Old 03-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hmmmmm. I don't know what to think. I almost bought a buggy from him, and he was on top of everything, Kinda glad I backed out.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Tech Adept

yea he was really on top of things until i paid then the stories began...he was available 24/7 before i paid...the fell of the planet after...
Old 03-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

STILL NOTHING>>HE KNOWS HE SENT ME TOTAL GARBAGE AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY...DO NOT DEAL WITH...FIRST HE LIED AND SAID HE WAS FROM BUFFALO NY COME TO FIND OUT HES A CANADIAN...
Old 03-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Tech Adept

I hope this ass clown doesnt think hes going to get away with this...hell pay for it one way or another..to me or in other ways...plane tickets dont cost that much ...every dog has his day...and some get two..you theiving peice of crap..ill be seein ya...
Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default hmmmm

well I can personally vouch for this mpowers guy he has always been a standup guy and he has only sold excellent stuff to me and others I have seen it personally,as well he usually only deals with top notch stuff and goes thru tons of it with awesome feedbacks so far,this will be the first bad thing I have seen his pricing is usually fair too.As well a deal is a deal if you agreed to pay then buyer beware as always .........request pics etc and do homework.....just my opinion tho its a free country! paypal sux too have fun
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech Adept

Yea stupid me for wanting to get what I paid for or a refund...Cause I got two paper weights in the mail...I should just be happy for that...Jesus loves all of you...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

Just got a PM from the brave Mr. Daemon Hosker aka MPOWERZ...someone who he also ripped off called his house and threatened him..but this is soo funny...Again refund my money and i will send your paperweights back. and you wont receive any threats from me...Only actions within the strict confines of the law..as I am a law obiding citizen..unlike yourself who steals from people...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

this is a matter for paypal and paypal only to sort bud you may not have successful recourse on it if the deal is done and paid.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Just got a PM from the brave Mr. Daemon Hosker aka MPOWERZ...someone who he also ripped off called his house and threatened him..but this is soo funny...Again refund my money and i will send your paperweights back. and you wont receive any threats from me...Only actions within the strict confines of the law..as I am a law obiding citizen..unlike yourself who steals from people...

It was you that called.. I would like to say first that your the lier. It took you 3 weeks to send the payment. I was very patiant with you. You told me first you were stuck some where in the snow.. OK thats cool.. Then you were VERY sick for a while.. OK thats cool, too. Then you were waiting for paypal to clear up some problems for you becasue people wanted a refund from you.. Not suprising... packages stolen off the front proch, I dont know what kind of city you live in.???

Also the "glue" you are talking about is for sealing around the carb so there are NO lean leaks. You must be a Rookie.... I have the OLD piston and sleeve for the motor if you would like to see it.. So YES the motor does need to be broken in..

Also YES i shipped them from the U.S for you to save to on duties and taxes....

If you were a MAN and PM'ed me saying there was a problem I would of been HAPPY to work with you... but after calling and threating me.... thats just not cool.....

Also if you would like I can PM EVERY ONE that I sold to to reply to this post. I have NO problem doig that.. I have sold items all over...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Tech Adept

no matter...karma is a bitch...Im a firm believer in what you put out you will get back 10 fold....so time will tell...no point arguing with a liar...law enforcement and paypal are dealing with this situation so leave it at that....dont pretend like anything you just said was true...step back into reality here for just one second...

1. the glue broke off and the carb is not held in with anything anymore...so nice try..but it was a good one
2. you have been notified for weeks now about the problems via paypal...
3. payment was sent 6 days after not 3 weeks...again another nice try..
4. you shipped from the U.S. cause you lied about where you were from and said you were from Buffalo..numerous times...
5. Never mentioned anything about the motor being rebuilt or I would not have wanted it...the ohter motor is just garbage as well.theres no compression and the carb sleeve is ripped and has no ressitance...

trust me im not dumb enough to make threats over the phone..trust in that my friend...

6. never said anything to you about my paypal having to be cleared up...we had a conversation before you disappeared about people thru ebay wanting tracking numbers before an item ships..but maybe in your crazy mind you got more out of that...

talk about a MAN why does it take you two weeks to post up in here...wait..you never saw it right...or a real man would have gotten the 15 emails from paypal and from myself before you shipped and just refunded my money...Its real funny how when you wanted to get paid you were always available..then once you stole my money you vanished like a fart in the wind...

and what does a package getting stolen off of your porch have anything to do with someones neighborhood? Make some sense...I said it happened once and kindly asked you for a tracking number but instead you fraudulently gave me a fake tracking number. I know its hard to accept that you have done wrong here and I had tried numerous times to contact you without any replies..so I took it to paypal...they notified you of the problems on atleast 6 different occassions..and you cant lie about that..

Last edited by RollingThunder; 03-12-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by RollingThunder
no matter...karma is a bitch...Im a firm believer in what you put out you will get back 10 fold....so time will tell...no point arguing with a liar...law enforcement and paypal are dealing with this situation so leave it at that....
Well thats fine. I didnt rip you off. I think that you found a motor cheaper and wanted to back out... I held the motor for 3 weeks for you, like I promised.. You said it was going to be 1 week... i said fine.. but 3 weeks.....
Old 03-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Tech Adept

anyone can see by my posts that I have not found a cheaper motor nor do i care about the money...the principle is you misrepresented what you sold to me...lets not forget that you knew what kind of car i had and sent me the silver motor with a roto start on it ..knowing full well that it would not fit...and the two pipes that were beaten to all holy hell...used is one thing but come on...plus neither of the motors had the rubber adapters so that the pipes would fit...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Tech Adept

and the sad part is it takes a threat from someone for you to even open a dialogue...this thread has been here for two weeks...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.