Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anthony.L is an Excellent seller!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Thumbs up Anthony.L is an Excellent seller!

I recently purchased a CRC Generation-X 1/12th scale car from Anthony.L. The car was well represented in Anthony.L's F/S listing, and upon arrival and inspection I have to say that I don't think that I could have purchased a more perfect car... even new! It is absolutely flawless! Came with a TON of NIP spares. I think nearly every available spare and upgrade for this vehicle is already on the chassis or included in new packaging.

Shipping was 2nd day, which I paid for as the buyer, and Anthony.L, had a tracking number back to me within one hour of us closing the deal. I got the car two days later! His packaging was excellent, lots of bubble-wrap and packing peanuts.

Overall the transaction was 99%. It took Anthony.L a few PMs and a few days to reply to my responses to his F/S Ad, he explained that he was extremely busy and I totally understand. The extra 1% would have been a "I'll get back to you in a couple of days" message or something like that.

Other than that, I'm very pleased with the deal, the vehicle, the shipping and packaging and the communication once established! I would do business with Anthony.L again. His equipment is in the absolute best condition I have ever seen. No kidding. The car actually looks BETTER than the pictures below.

Thanks again! Mr.Maim

Perfect, see pix below...
Attached Thumbnails Anthony.L is an Excellent seller!-gen_x_2.jpg   Anthony.L is an Excellent seller!-gen_x_3.jpg