Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STAY AWAY!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

Default STAY AWAY!!!!!

as some of you may off herd some punk tried to make off with my Tamiya ta05 which is up forsale in the forsale thread.

he paid for the item then as soon as i shipped the item out he claimed his money back and tried to make off with the TA05 but as the guys at parcel force reclaimed my package and bought back to me.

as i cant remember his RCtech screen name i do have his email address which is his Paypal account address also so watch out for

[email protected]

watch out guys
Old 11-05-2006, 09:39 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

No user is registered to RCTech with that e-mail address.

Always have the user post in your thread and/or send you a private message, that way the user can be linked to a username. Posting your e-mail in the ad opens up the sale to random people who may not be registered.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Addict

that is the email address i have from his paypal and also have his address (which when i looked into it is a shop in a shopping centre under the name of AJHUDDERS in the states)

also i have reported this to paypal who have freezed his account and is under investigation of fraud.

i just hate these people who try and pull stuff like this off