Wiki Posts
Search

poweredbysbc - not so good

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
SBC I think the 15.00 is fair will you Paypal it so it cant get lost in the mail?

that was a good one
Old 10-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

please post your paypal Aarron
Old 10-20-2006, 09:38 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by johnny boy
wildthing no need for a reply im not on here to cry back and fourth.

You're not??? Then why did you make your last post and basically say the same thing you did in your first post, except to tell ME to stay out of it...lol. So it's okay for you to get on here, knowing NOTHING about the whole situation and give your opinion(twice), and then tell me, "no need to reply"?????? Now THAT'S too funny. So you just say what you want, and anyone that actually knows something about what's going on is just supposed to sit back and listen to YOU "cry" YOUR opinion, and never say anything??? Hmmm....that's a little selfish I think.
Have you spoke to LOSI BOY about this personally? Do you know what has been said between the him and I? Hmmm...maybe you should talk to him before you assume anything about what I am doing or saying.
I never said you were sticking up for either party, by the way....I just said that comparing this to some other deal is irrellevent.

Scottrik....most of the time, you can't win for losing on this site. How many posts are on this thread now, by tire kickers that are more upset with me for trying to help Aaron get this issue solved with sbc, than trying to actually help the situation itself. Posts from people that have no info, or know nothing about the situation, but for some reason just can't resist the urge of clicking on the "reply" button to flame me for actually trying to help Losi Boy....CUZ HE ASKED ME TO.
To Funny!

Powerebysbc....I know Aaron is out of town for a few days, so it will be a couple of days before he posts or gets ahold of you, unless he calls and I can get the info from him to send you....
Old 10-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
You're not??? Then why did you make your last post and basically say the same thing you did in your first post, except to tell ME to stay out of it...lol. So it's okay for you to get on here, knowing NOTHING about the whole situation and give your opinion(twice), and then tell me, "no need to reply"?????? Now THAT'S too funny. So you just say what you want, and anyone that actually knows something about what's going on is just supposed to sit back and listen to YOU "cry" YOUR opinion, and never say anything??? Hmmm....that's a little selfish I think.
Have you spoke to LOSI BOY about this personally? Do you know what has been said between the him and I? Hmmm...maybe you should talk to him before you assume anything about what I am doing or saying.
I never said you were sticking up for either party, by the way....I just said that comparing this to some other deal is irrellevent.

Scottrik....most of the time, you can't win for losing on this site. How many posts are on this thread now, by tire kickers that are more upset with me for trying to help Aaron get this issue solved with sbc, than trying to actually help the situation itself. Posts from people that have no info, or know nothing about the situation, but for some reason just can't resist the urge of clicking on the "reply" button to flame me for actually trying to help Losi Boy....CUZ HE ASKED ME TO.
To Funny!

Powerebysbc....I know Aaron is out of town for a few days, so it will be a couple of days before he posts or gets ahold of you, unless he calls and I can get the info from him to send you....

like i said good luck to losi-boy and wildthing i meant no need to reply to my post not this thread and of course you can voice your opinion never said you could not, just saying you seem more worked up than losi-boy. but i understand your trying to help a friend, so it is understandable,that is one problem on the internet, you can not here the tone or see facial expressions of a person,so people take things the wrong way or a little more seriously from a simple typed message

good luck wildthing
Old 10-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
Not everyone that has friends that are guys are in a romantic relationship, but that's probably news to you, isn't it???

Still looking forward to meeting you someday......
You know so do I. Maybe it might be sooner than you think, I do plan on moving to that part of the country, And BTW that was a good comeback..I don't remember have anything against you...If my memory serves me right your the one who has issues with me. Remember...
Old 10-21-2006, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by xxxkat
You know so do I. Maybe it might be sooner than you think, I do plan on moving to that part of the country, And BTW that was a good comeback..I don't remember have anything against you...If my memory serves me right your the one who has issues with me. Remember...
Sounds good....

Actually, The thread I am thinking about (funkymojo thread, maybe?), you were the one that called me several names (over the discussion about whether it was okay to continue to race something after you had sold it), and I told you that their would be a problem if you said that stuff to my face. Just like you basically called me "gay" with your post yesterday. I don't appreciate that kind of crap, especially when it's done behind the safety of a little computer screen, clear accross the country, and is done in the context that you did it yesterday (jumping into a thread for no good reason, just to flame/name call).
The name calling would be the only "issue" I would have with you. Like I said, I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.....
I would much rather be excited that another racer is possibly moving to the midwest (especially one that has left coast racing experience), as we can always use more good racers here, but.......
Old 10-21-2006, 08:20 AM

like i said good luck to losi-boy and wildthing i meant no need to reply to my post not this thread and of course you can voice your opinion never said you could not, just saying you seem more worked up than losi-boy. but i understand your trying to help a friend, so it is understandable,that is one problem on the internet, you can not here the tone or see facial expressions of a person,so people take things the wrong way or a little more seriously from a simple typed message

good luck wildthing
Thank you johnny boy....Hopefully this will all work out for Losi Boy and sbc, as that's the ultimate goal here. It looks like sbc is going to take care of it this time....
Old 10-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Poweredbysbc
please post your paypal Aarron
PM sent with paypal address
Old 10-23-2006, 06:02 AM

Did sbc get the payment made yet Aaron???
Old 10-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Nope. been 2 more days and still nothing
Old 10-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Tech Champion

arron go to the northwest threads and post in the ECT 1st round thread, gurantee he will get on it quicker, that is his series that he is running
Old 10-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

arron go to the northwest threads and post in the ECT 1st round thread, gurantee he will get on it quicker, that is his series that he is running
Thanks johnyboy! I posted some in a differrent northwest thread, but I'll check about this one to

another day gone by, another day without hearing from him
Old 10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Aarron it is done and not the the immediate problem everyone thinks it is! I had to transfer funds and the federal reserve can take up to 3 business days to do that. Oh and Aarron didn't PM until th 21st and today is the 24th. Now if I need to spell this out 24 minus 21 is 3 wich is the ammount of time it took to have the funds transfered. I am pissed that a guy like you can throw names around when you more then likely are sitting with my mod motor in that truck right now. This is done so please leave me alone!!!!
Old 10-24-2006, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Poweredbysbc
Aarron it is done and not the the immediate problem everyone thinks it is! I had to transfer funds and the federal reserve can take up to 3 business days to do that. Oh and Aarron didn't PM until th 21st and today is the 24th. Now if I need to spell this out 24 minus 21 is 3 wich is the ammount of time it took to have the funds transfered. I am pissed that a guy like you can throw names around when you more then likely are sitting with my mod motor in that truck right now. This is done so please leave me alone!!!!
TOO FUNNY!!!!

Let's see.....it's ONLY been 3 days since he sent you his paypal addy.....Hmmm....maybe a PM or something to let him know that the 3 days he was waiting, wasn't just ANOTHER empty promise like you had made before!!!...lol. I've read all the PM's that you have sent him over the last several months, making promise after promise to take care of this, so why wouldn't he think that you were just blowin smoke again this time???!!!
Not to mention.....IT'S BEEN EXACTLY ONE MONTH SINCE THE THREAD WAS STARTED, let's not forget THAT fact. So, I think you have had plenty of time to make this right, and complaining about him being impatient.....You're kidding right?? This crap was going on for over a month before he even posted this feedback about it....lol.

Your mod motor in his truck.......You know it was never sent, that's why you wouldn't respond when he kept sending you PM's asking if you had sent it yet! You're a joke that's trying to push YOUR own blame on someone else.
IF you sent the motor, then let's see proof....post a pic of the receipt that you get from the P.O. WHENEVER you send something to someone. Make sure we can read the date too!

Let's sum it up-----You screwed him by not sending him everything you said you would with the deal, you got busted, and you wouldn't take care of it until he actually posted something in the thread that YOU started in Northwest Racing portion of this site.
Again, it's funny how he just posted that tonight for all your friends from your area to read, and it's the SAME NIGHT that you FINALLY make good on this deal.....Seems REALLY strange doesn't it???

You pooped in your nest, now you get to lay in it..... Don't try and blame it on Aaron, or anyone else...
Old 10-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Oh and wyld thing this never had anything to do with you at all not one bit so STFU... I had no reason to not send out a motor I am 100% so what do I care? Money wasn't an issue either or else I wouldn't have sold it to Aarron for as cheap as I did. What logical reason do I have other then I don't check my pm's very often. Yeah my communication sucks a$$ but that doesn't make me a theif or a liar at all. If just means Toy Cars aren't as important as the rest of my life. I hope you find someone else to harrass soon so your days will be complete as there is no reason for you to be on this thread anymore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.