Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i dealt with him and had no problem
Old 05-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Welcome to the 90th percentile. Google his name and see how many guys that didn't have the luck you did bro.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Well I wont be dealing with him. Thanks for the info, and let us know how it turns out.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I've delt with him several times w/ no issues shipped quickly and most things I've got were sold as what you see is what you get. I guess I am part of the 99% that haven't had any problems w/ this seller.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

i can't find the info yet but i will keep looking for ya
Old 05-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

After my response from Paypay/Ebay I can only assume that they agreed with me in the 'issue' I had with the guy. As I'm sure you know, Paypal/Ebay allow 10 days for the seller to respond before making a final decision. The other day I received a notice from them to ship his garbage back and provide them with tracking information. Rcwaffle never responded to the dispute and they picked up the issue and issued these orders 5 days after filing. All I can say is that: one; rcwaffle never responded to the filing, and Paypal/Ebay advised me to ship his sh!t back to him with verifiable tracking to complete my side of things. From that I can "ASSUME" two things. One, they didn't allow him his full 10 days to respond due to previous 'issues' with this seller, and Two, decided to resolve the issue in my favor. The ONLY problem I have with any of this is that "I" am responsible for shipping the items back to the seller at "MY" expense. All that will happen in the end is that he'll sell the pile of sh!t to the next poor unsuspecting buyer that MAY not file a complaint on the same grounds that I did.

Note, rcwaffle NEVER responded to the complaint nor the dispute I filed in this ebay auction (at the same time that he responded, sold, and answered several other buyers during this time). First and foremost is the fact that you will get ZERO support from this jerk during a dispute and he only hopes that you'll 'go away' quietly into the history books of his large volume of sales. Second, this jerk NEVER responded to the dispute I was forced to file in this transaction. Third, untimately Paypal/Ebay half-supported me in my claim in directing me to spend MORE of my money to ship this pile of junk back to him only to see it come up on another one of his auctions within the next few weeks.

In the end, I spent a little over $2 to receive absolutely nothing for my efforts. The only thing I MIGHT gain out of all of this is to warn others of the experience I've had with him and hope that the next buyer of rcwaffle is fore-warned of my situation and maybe save the next guy from getting bent over like I was.

And in closing, I came into this section of 'Tech to simply warn others of what this guy is capable of and what he WILL do to get a quick buck. In the end I'm out the cost of about 1/2 gallon of gas for bidding on his items and that's that. I can only hope that others read this and think twice before bidding on anything he sells. In the end, he'll ignore your complain/dispute and you'll be out money in the end for just bidding on his junk. I can only hope I've helped save 'Tech members from spending fruitless dollars on garbage that you'll have to pay to ship back to him only to see it go back up for auction the next week.

Long live RCTech and the great sales/feedback I've acquired over the time I've been here. Best of luck to you all.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i dont mean to be an @$$ about this but why are we posting this here? if its ebay related i think it should be kept on ebay/paypal .. as far as i can see this issue has nothing to do with rctech .. just my .02
Old 05-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

he is giving us a heads up on a dead beat seller so that nobody eles gets taken by him so if u don't like it then don't post in here
Old 05-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rcheadcrazy
he is giving us a heads up on a dead beat seller so that nobody eles gets taken by him so if u don't like it then don't post in here

I also would like to thank you for taking time to 'enlighten' us to the pi$$ poor reputation of a seller of R/C products whether it be flea-bay or RC Tech
communication such as this is what is needed!

Thankx, Speedy
Old 05-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedybill
I also would like to thank you for taking time to 'enlighten' us to the pi$$ poor reputation of a seller of R/C products whether it be flea-bay or RC Tech
communication such as this is what is needed!

Thankx, Speedy

I agree.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)

Thanks Wolverini, it really sucks when a stand up guy such as yourself gets bent over! The "honest" buying/trading/selling game has really been falling off lately! At least you got your money back(-$2) and now you know!!
Old 05-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

And knowing is half the battle!

Yo Joe!
Old 05-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i think i was wrong..
Old 05-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc_tradingpost
i think i was wrong..

yep +1

we all here r just looking out for eachother. it's like a family with us
Old 05-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm in the camp that won't deal with rcwaffle again. As somebody indicated before, what I got from him looked like it came out of the dumpster.

When I gave him negative feedback, he came right back and gave me negative feedback also. Of course, his only rationale was that I told the truth about him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.