What!!!Diva Again???

Old 12-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default What!!!Diva Again???

very good seller/trader A+++!!!very prompt on replying emails and PM......easy to deal with
Old 12-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Good title of the thread. I like it.

Thanks anyway. You're good buyer too. Hope to deal with you in the future.
Old 12-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Diva you are a butt hole! I will make it my new mission to talk bad about you every chance I get you hoser
Old 12-11-2002, 01:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

clean out your mail so I can send a new mesage
Old 12-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

fReShJiVe: Can you tell this Mr. KINGZJ how much did I reduce or counter-offer to your Barracuda? Including the gift, etc, etc. Is it worth more than just $4?
Old 12-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Tech Regular

ok i'm not taking side with anyone......but i think it's rude that u used my trader feedback thread to post about your bad deal with him....and i see u already made a new thread for him so just keep it that way.....i dont think Diva would even care about the extra $4 made on that deal.......i think no one on this forum would ever care to earn an extra $4 on a deal and having a bad feedback for it....the extra aint worth it.....all i can say he has had more good trades rather than bad....sometime a trade can go bad due to buyer not seller...i'm not inviting any flame war here...so no need to reply to this thread....i will leave this thread for a day then i will delete the whole thread if it's possible and create a new feedback for Diva
Old 12-11-2002, 06:42 PM
Tech Regular

by the way i also did back out from a deal with him .....and Diva didn't make even a single comment about my backing out..
Old 12-11-2002, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

ok this has to be too good to be true....like i said i back out from a deal with him yesterday...i send payment thru paypal for US$110 so he will only receive US$104.50...today he refunded me US$107.....he end up paying an extra US$2.50 .... if anyone want to see the details of the paypal transaction let me know i will PM the details
Old 12-11-2002, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

How can it be a buyers fault when payment is sent promply on request. DIVA was just trying to make an extra buck and didn't care about the deal he already had. I am glad things went well with your deal their are allot of people who have not had the same luck. I am just trying to get the word out on DIVA so no one will want to trade with him and he will either stop trading/selling or clean up his act and become a real man.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

You said your payment was sent "PROMPTLY" after more than 5 hours waiting?

And you said that I wanted to make an extra buck? Go ask Manticore who got it about our closing price.

And you said that there are a lot people who are not have that luck? Go start a thread asking for people who have received my refund about my service.

It seems that you are weak at this stand point. I'm about to ship some orders today.

I just got the 2nd motor checker from my friend now. And he is just asking for $40 only. It was supposed to be yours as I promised to give you a 2nd chance. But you ruin it all. Let's forget it.

Grow up man. You're really childish.
Old 12-11-2002, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

of course you want me to forget it and I agree it is getting old but you are the problem not me. the email you sent me said you sold it for $4 more than we agreed to now that sounds like making a buck to me.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Manti and AMG

Manti, AMG,

I wished to post the discussion with you at the other thread but it was closed. I'm sorry for being late to join you guys since I was busy of sending orders out. I've told my customers to leave a feedback then. Time will tell.

In fact, I won't worry of loosing customers as long as I have good stuffs and service. That little doggie who spitted here and pissed around won't upset me. But quite annoying indeed. As Manti said, he is inviting trouble.

I'm now going to post an adv of a like new Novak GT7 ESC. See how he react.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:27 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Guys these flames are starting to get out of hand.

Complaints about a user based on one transaction should be kept to a single thread, and open flaming needs to be done in private (if it has to be done at all) rather than on the forums.

KINGZJ is certainly entitled to his opinion that Diva backed out of a deal -- which is what sounds like happened -- but that's not really the same as somebody getting screwed, ripped off, etc, which is really what this kind of arguing should be reserved for.

I wish Diva would have simply responded with a "yes, I'm sorry, it was a misunderstanding" rather than tossing accusations around. I also think it's a good selling practice to make damn sure that you don't close a deal with more than one person, just as its a good buying practice to never send money until you're absolutely sure that a deal is closed. As far as the particulars in this case, I don't know them and don't particularly care, I just would rather not see mudslinging of this sort going on here.

Thanks.