Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcos.J

Sale Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 03:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Sale Question

I'm new to the forum and I signed and paid for the Elite membership, but when I try to post a for sale thread I get the below error. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I bought the Elite membership because it stated I cost post items for sale right away without having to meet a certain number of posts criteria. Not sure if this the right place to ask this question, just don't know were to ask it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VIIVCE
I'm new to the forum and I signed and paid for the Elite membership, but when I try to post a for sale thread I get the below error. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I bought the Elite membership because it stated I cost post items for sale right away without having to meet a certain number of posts criteria. Not sure if this the right place to ask this question, just don't know were to ask it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet.
I checked your profile it does show that you are a premium member . Just make the thread and send me a pm and I’ll approve it .
freaksofnature likes this.