• 1 Post By racer1812
  • 1 Post By KA2AEV
  • 1 Post By racer1812

Mudpro7070

Old 09-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Mudpro7070 is a theif

Be ware I purchased a mt4 from him he has not shipped nor is he respoding to phone calls. I this is been going on 3 weeks now i have been prity pachent with him no be ware of him. If i recive said controller from him i would gladly delete all this and put good remarks

Last edited by crash_master; 10-04-2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Had to add things
Old 09-29-2017, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crash_master View Post
Be ware I purchased a mt4 from him he has not shipped nor is he respoding to phone calls. I this is been going on 3 weeks now i have been prity pachent with him no be ware of him. If i recive said controller from him i would gladly delete all this and put good remarks
He was logged in here at 8:40 p.m.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Assuming you used PayPal and sent the money via goods or services, file a claim.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Assuming you used PayPal and sent the money via goods or services, file a claim.
Pretty much this.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

My sympathy meter reads ZERO...

--When using Paypal as a payment option, under NO circumstances can a seller request the payment be made as a "Gift", nor shall the buyer Pay as a "Gift"

When you send gift payments you get what you get, if that's nothing well..don't send "gifts"
Old 10-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I never have any sympathy for a bad seller. Everyone makes the mistake of sending it as a gift. We all just assume they should know better. Once you make the mistake you learn very fast. Regardless of how it was paid the seller should not be allowed on the site in the future. If he is allowed to stay just cause the buyer made a gift payment then something is wrong. This is a community and forum where everyone has the same common interests. Those interests are not to steal money from other members and still actively log on everyday without some communication to resolve the issue.
With that said here is mudpro7070 phone #903-915-8238 taken right from his own adds.
Anyone can feel feel free to call him at anytime to discuss this matter. Calls at midnight to 6-7 am are always great to get. Crash master feel free to add any further info you may have on him. The internet is a big place and is very hard to hide with a few pieces of valuable information.
OGKRacing likes this.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Dualstroke View Post
I never have any sympathy for a bad seller. Everyone makes the mistake of sending it as a gift. We all just assume they should know better. Once you make the mistake you learn very fast. Regardless of how it was paid the seller should not be allowed on the site in the future. If he is allowed to stay just cause the buyer made a gift payment then something is wrong. This is a community and forum where everyone has the same common interests. Those interests are not to steal money from other members and still actively log on everyday without some communication to resolve the issue.
With that said here is mudpro7070 phone #903-915-8238 taken right from his own adds.
Anyone can feel feel free to call him at anytime to discuss this matter. Calls at midnight to 6-7 am are always great to get. Crash master feel free to add any further info you may have on him. The internet is a big place and is very hard to hide with a few pieces of valuable information.
1) In today's world, YES you should know better than to send a complete stranger money as a gift aka friends/family.

2)You're dead wrong, some people ARE here for no other reason than to steal peoples money. How do you NOT get ripped off and help stop them? Report the people who ask for gift payments, it's in the rules.

3) Stop telling crash master to post this guys personal info, it's against the rules (I suggest reading them), Anything they themselves posted fine, but any personal info you get via PM, text, or email you can't post..This isn't my rule, I personally wouldn't care. IB says you can not.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

Mudpro7070 continues to ignore my PM's any longer and he's gonna "ride the lightning"
TIME MACHINE likes this.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

racer1812 likes this.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Here's what Mudpro7070 sent me when I threatened him with a ban..

"I am trying to find the receipt now. I have done several deals on this sight with no issues whatsoever I sent this radio over 3 wks ago. I'm not saying he's lying but I certainly would not try to screw someone over something as trivial as a radio or 80 dollars. As I said I am searching for my receipt now so I can track the package or at least try to find out what is going on."

So I thought.."What IF he's actually telling the truth? What if he did actually ship the item and the carrier lost it and he can't find the receipt?"

Again I thought..Would it still be fair for me to ban him? And the answer I came up with is YES! Why? Because when you ask for gift payments, even though people should never send money that way, YOU remove any recourse the buyer may have whether you're a thief or the carrier simply loses the item. YOU are responsible for that item getting to the buyer. No item, no tracking...you go bye bye
Dualstroke likes this.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do the crime, ya gotta do the time!!!