R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   attn: JAMIE LOPEZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/995133-attn-jamie-lopez.html)

Trevor Williams 08-16-2017 12:15 PM

attn: JAMIE LOPEZ

Hey man...I sold you a b6 gear diff and shocks a while back.....they just showed up back here at my house due to insufficient mailing address.....would you like a refund or to re-send them to an appropriate address? Thank you

Trevor Williams

racer1812 08-17-2017 07:46 AM

Why aren't you sending this message via PM???

Trevor Williams 08-17-2017 01:37 PM

I don't recall his user name

Trevor Williams 08-17-2017 01:38 PM

Why is it even an issue with you?

TIME MACHINE 08-18-2017 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams (Post 15005269)

He was trying to help, calm down.

Marcos.J 08-18-2017 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams (Post 15005268)

go thru your paypal and get his email address:nod:

konasubs 08-18-2017 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams (Post 15004376)
Hey man...I sold you a b6 gear diff and shocks a while back.....they just showed up back here at my house due to insufficient mailing address.....would you like a refund or to re-send them to an appropriate address? Thank you

Trevor Williams

Hey T
If he responded on your Thread you go to your profile and look at your STATISTICS tab on right. when you select 2 tabs on left pop up. Threads you started and threads you have posted on.....You can go back to your original thread if he posted on it and find his handle OR email thru PP that was already stated....good luck sir.....

KA2AEV 08-18-2017 03:01 PM

I'll even do the work for you

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ever-used.html

racer1812 08-19-2017 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams (Post 15005268)

Fair enough, but I would bet that you can find it if you look through your PM's. He had to contact you that way because you don't list your phone # in your threads (smart move:nod:)

Obviously if you've deleted the PM this won't help you.

Like others said, go through your PP history.

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams (Post 15005269)

While not a big one, my issue is that you bumped a 3month old FS thread in the hopes that this guy would see it. Same with this thread, odds of him seeing it are about one in a million.

You asked, I answered. Let's move on:tire:

I wonder why this guy (Jamie Lopez) never contacted you through PP? You sold him this stuff almost 3 months ago, he never wondered where it went?:weird:

harry697 08-19-2017 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 15006759)

I wonder why this guy (Jamie Lopez) never contacted you through PP? You sold him this stuff almost 3 months ago, he never wondered where it went?:weird:

Doesn't happen often, but there have been a few instances that come to mind where I've gone on a spending spree between here, ebay, and other forums within a few days time. And something has shown up to my door weeks after everything else has been delivered. I look in my mailbox and think "what the heck could this be?" Once I open the package, it hits me. Crazy thing is, if it had never shown up, I would have never thought twice about it.:lol: Obviously, it was never a high dollar item, but nonetheless it has happened more than a couple times.

Slo_E4 08-20-2017 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by harry697 (Post 15006995)
Doesn't happen often, but there have been a few instances that come to mind where I've gone on a spending spree between here, ebay, and other forums within a few days time. And something has shown up to my door weeks after everything else has been delivered. I look in my mailbox and think "what the heck could this be?" Once I open the package, it hits me. Crazy thing is, if it had never shown up, I would have never thought twice about it.:lol: Obviously, it was never a high dollar item, but nonetheless it has happened more than a couple times.

You're not the only one. :lol:

Andy Koback 08-20-2017 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by harry697 (Post 15006995)

Senior moment? :)