Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By racer1812

Seller back out after pymnt sent

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 189 (100%+)
Default Seller back out after pymnt sent

What is thoughts on seller refund? posted ad in wtb 4s batts. Next day I received pm sellers says I have 2 smc 6700s. I ask for pics sent my cell. seller sends pics. Everything looks good I ask all the normal questions. I give him his asking price thru Paypal. 8 hrs later sends text saying he changed his mind and sends refund. I call bs. I'm sure someone offered him more $ or he sold in rtr bundle. He had truggy for sale roller or rtr.
Does this deserve any action?

Last edited by patrick lsp; 07-10-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 189 (100%+)

Please move to seller feedback. Sorry mods.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick lsp View Post
What is thoughts on seller refund? posted ad in wtb 4s batts. Next day I received pm sellers says I have 2 smc 6700s. I ask for pics sent my cell. seller sends pics. Everything looks good I ask all the normal questions. I give him his asking price thru Paypal. 8 hrs later sends text saying he changed his mind and sends refund. I call bs. I'm sure someone offered him more $ or he sold in rtr bundle. He had truggy for sale roller or rtr.
Not if he sent you back the money. Sure it's not the best way to do business but worse things can happen. Chalk it up to experience and move on. IMO
Old 07-11-2017, 07:25 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick lsp View Post
Nope I don't see why there should be any action done to him, he refunded the money back to you maybe he was going to buy something with those funds and changed his mind but you got your money back case closed.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Nope I don't see why there should be any action done to him, he refunded the money back to you maybe he was going to buy something with those funds and changed his mind but you got your money back case closed.
Honestly I disagree, Why? Because I dealt with issues like this in the past and as a result; posted this almost 4 years ago..

http://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-se...ad-please.html

If you as a seller agree to a deal to the point that you send your PP info. That deal has been made and is subject to feedback.
Troubles Dad, konasubs and sporto like this.