Like Tree13Likes

HBALLDAY anyone no this guy?

Old 05-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default HBALLDAY anyone no this guy?

Pretty sure he just screwed me almost 400$ on a transmitter .. seemed like a honest guy and his threads looked legit .. paid the guy and he said he'd get me tracking .. he never did and completely blocks and ignores my pms and texts every since!! Who is this guy "Kenny kieffer" aka hballday
Old 05-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zefo977 View Post
Pretty sure he just screwed me almost 400$ on a transmitter .. seemed like a honest guy and his threads looked legit .. paid the guy and he said he'd get me tracking .. he never did and completely blocks and ignores my pms and texts every since!! Who is this guy "Kenny kieffer" aka hballday
Oh boy...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-se...hat-issue.html
Old 05-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

And did you pay "Friends and Family" through PayPal? If not just file a claim now with links to the other thread shown here. Good luck.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

what thread i do not see any for sale thread that he has created plus he was banned and im pretty sure he cant send pm's

Attached Thumbnails HBALLDAY anyone no this guy?-screenshot-65-.png  
Old 05-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
what thread i do not see any for sale thread that he has created plus he was banned and im pretty sure he cant send pm's

He has a thread in wanted section.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...utaba-4px.html
Old 05-10-2017, 07:32 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by timannnn6 View Post
duh i know it is but he posted this comment (highlighted)
Old 05-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Story is guy wasnted banded when I bought it over a week ago ... and no he didn't have it posted yet for sale .. I posted I was looking for futaba 4px for sale and he reached out to me .. I told him it'd be a week or so before I could buy it and he said if I man my word ya no he'd save it for me instead of posting it up for sale right away ... he has sent me multiple pics and I even had him take specific ones of it when it came time to buy so I knew he had it .. and he posted he was looking for one last year so I no he has it ... and yes my mistake I paid friends and family I newer to RC tech An the whole Paypal deal but I've never been screwed over before.. now he will not respond txt or rctech messages .. dudes a low life
Old 05-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Story is guy wasnted banded when I bought it over a week ago ... and no he didn't have it posted yet for sale .. I posted I was looking for futaba 4px for sale and he reached out to me .. I told him it'd be a week or so before I could buy it and he said if I man my word ya no he'd save it for me instead of posting it up for sale right away ... he has sent me multiple pics and I even had him take specific ones of it when it came time to buy so I knew he had it .. and he posted he was looking for one last year so I no he has it ... and yes my mistake I paid friends and family I newer to RC tech An the whole Paypal deal but I've never been screwed over before.. now he will not respond txt or rctech messages .. dudes a low life
You sent $400 as a friend&family to a user with almost no posts and no selling history?!
Matt Trimmings likes this.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:39 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Well I hate to say it but you made the mistakes and there is nothing you can do now you pretty much screwed your self. Sorry to be blunt but good luck getting your money back
Originally Posted by EbbTide View Post
You sent $400 as a friend&family to a user with almost no posts and no selling history?!
Yeah I agree
Old 05-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Old 05-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

...and yes my mistake I paid friends and family I newer to RC tech An the whole Paypal deal but I've never been screwed over before.. now he will not respond txt or rctech messages .. dudes a low life
Should've read the forum rules before doing business w/anyone!!! They're there for a reason.
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 106 (99%+)

Burned me and another guy too.

Live and learn.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andy Koback View Post
Should've read the forum rules before doing business w/anyone!!! They're there for a reason.
This is true. But if your head is far enough up your rectum to send a complete stranger $400 as a gift, the rules are the least of your problem. Just can't wrap my brain around it.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
This is true. But if your head is far enough up your rectum to send a complete stranger $400 as a gift, the rules are the least of your problem. Just can't wrap my brain around it.
boom mic dropped
harry697 likes this.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 106 (99%+)

Zefo977 - I am working on getting his physical location. Once I do I will pass it along to you and matt_is_superco in case you guys are in the need of doing a road trip.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service