Old 02-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRXSBear
your story keeps on changing!
About as often as you change screen names to hide from the people you rip off
Old 02-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Losirunner

Jamescam... u just cant seem to stay out of ANYONE's business can you? That is why the moderators have considered banning you!
Old 02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Banning someone for letting everyone know that you're a thief and sell crap?

You make alot of sense.

JRXS Bear is losirunner. His name is Derrick and was accused of stealing items from another racer's pit.

Derrick also sold me a garbage battery, and bashed me on the board for letting everyone know.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Jamescam... u just cant seem to stay out of ANYONE's business can you? That is why the moderators have considered banning you!
I find it amusing how thieves and con artists that try to rip people off or mislead people on these boards get so mad when I call them out for it and scream "It's none of your business"

By the way, you still never explained the following:

Speaking of JRXSbear being less than truthful he told a mod he had to create his new handle JRXSbear because "his other account accidently became disabled - something to do with changing passwords, and never receiving the confirmation e-mail"... Let's just take a peak at the facts...

JRXSbear was created on 1/13/06

Here is Losirunner's last post from 1/17/06 saying how he isn't a thief...

Originally Posted by losirunner
Ritchie, your MO has been sent. I again, DO NOT HAVE THE TRAY, and Pitcrew, the reason i deleted the thread was becasue of racingkd. Had nothing even noting a Flatline. Just my N POWER AND MILLENIUM, which are for sale. Everyone at SIR saw those, knows they are in good shape.

To all who know me, you should no better, but I am getting out of the hobby, jsut becasue of all this BS. I am no thief nor Liar, and especially to all you guys back home, you have all helped me out quite a bit. But now the people at the track I WOULD be racing at, who have NEVER met me already hate me. SO, why bother sticking in this hobby.
Weird how he was able to post from a disabled account. He also posted on 1/11, 1/13 (THE SAME DAY HE CREATED JRXSbear), and 1/14. People should be aware of this guy as saying he is less than truthful is kind and he doesnt seem to be going away anytime soon.

You sure are actively looking for that Ipod and PS2 games
Old 02-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

How much longer will this continue? I think the majority of people here know what happened or didnt happen. It's done and over, Can't we just move along? I understand the posting to keep it up top, but damn. James, I think you should do something more constructive with your time...1,410 posts in less than a year. I joined the same time you did and I am sitting at 406..Do you work, play, have a wife or girlfriend lol. Not giving you a hard, Just bustin your chops
Old 02-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Crashhole
How much longer will this continue? I think the majority of people here know what happened or didnt happen. It's done and over, Can't we just move along? I understand the posting to keep it up top, but damn. James, I think you should do something more constructive with your time...1,410 posts in less than a year. I joined the same time you did and I am sitting at 406..Do you work, play, have a wife or girlfriend lol. Not giving you a hard, Just bustin your chops
Unfortunately my wife won't let me have a girlfriend

To answer your question I bumped this thread after seeing his frequency after saying he was quitting the hobby. I felt it had relevance as it was further indication of his less than truthfulness.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Tech Master

Old 02-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Losirunner

OK. FOR ALL WHO ARE CONCERNED>

I HAVE QUITE THE HOBBY. I bought a PS2 on here a few weeks ago, and continue to shop for other electronics, that are NON RC.

I will be getting back into the hobby HOPEFULLY in about a year or two when i find money to do it.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

I will be getting back into the hobby HOPEFULLY in about a year or two when i find money to do it.
I hope by your phrase "when I find money to do it" you include repaying the people you have ripped off.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jamescam
I hope by your phrase "when I find money to do it" you include repaying the people you have ripped off.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Tech Master