racingkd please reply

Old 01-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default racingkd please reply

Made a trade with racingkd,it's been more then a month,no news,no tracking number.Been emailing him and didnt get a reply too.I've sent out my pacakge on the 14th of december 2005,i got the package tracked and shipped via priority air mail.Checked with my local post office and was informed that the package i sent you has already reached you.Dude..i don't want our deal to go sour,as you told me in your email..it's all about trust,i've already done my part,so will you kindly please reply to my emails and let me know what's going on??In one of your emails you sent me last month you told me you got your mum to ship out the stuff to me..did she do it?If she did can i have the tracking number?Thanks
Old 01-17-2006, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

sent you a PM
Old 01-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by baih
sent you a PM

PM replied...anyway still no emails or PM from racingkd..come on dude..don't pull a fast one on me...
Old 01-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

I will keep bumping this thread up until i get a reply from racingkd...
Old 01-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Has anyone deal with him before?Anyone who knows him,please kindly inform him that i'm waiting for his package and emails.Thanks
Old 01-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Dude you got burned, leave it at that. If you keep bumping the tread, people just will get sick of reading it. I have gotten burned a few times. The best thing to do is just leave negative feedback and say what happened and hope no one deals with this person and gets burned to. It is just part of trading blind. You take the risk each time you deal with someone, the best thing to do is get info of the person, then make a decsion from there.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:29 PM

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
Dude you got burned, leave it at that. If you keep bumping the tread, people just will get sick of reading it. I have gotten burned a few times. The best thing to do is just leave negative feedback and say what happened and hope no one deals with this person and gets burned to. It is just part of trading blind. You take the risk each time you deal with someone, the best thing to do is get info of the person, then make a decsion from there.
I disagree 100%. A part of buying/selling/trading on RC Tech is not to get "burned" once in a while. I have never been burned. Had a deal or 2 where the item I received was not to my satisfaction. I did however get responses and all was made good. The best thing to do is keep this thread active and someone will come forward as knowing this person. If you "trade blind" as you call it, you deserve to get the short end of the stick. Ask for good pics and a good description. I am not afraid to post the members name, address and any other info I have on them to try and get a response. Thats my .02
Old 01-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

By responsively bumping a thread (once a day max per forum rules) you can have good results in ensuring the person makes good on the deal. As an example look at the situation between wyldthing and swamprcr. wyldthing regularly bumped the thread and swamprcr eventually made good, now both parties are completely satisfied.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97230

Try here, about five posts down, valuable info.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

He and I have talked outside of here. I'll try to get ahold of him and keep you posted either way.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

I did a check on this dude..he has got more than a 1000 posts here and have dealt with many people here...that's why i decided to deal with him.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator

Anyway i just received an email from racingkd,well seems like his mom didnt get the stuff shipped out,he should have told me for i've been waiting for it to arrive since 2 weeks ago,and he told me he's gonna ship it out asap and that i'll have a tracking number by this friday.Now i'm gonna have to wait until friday for the tracking number....
Old 01-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

better than gettin screwed. Hopefully he'll pull threw and get the deal done. But yeah as Kat posted, check out the link. Has the dudes phone number.. Give em a call or talk to his mom.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i agree with keeping this bumped and like jamescam said the whole thing between me and wildthing is all better and is over. So from experience it is not a good thing to screw people on the net cause little do you know someone you know will shine some light on you and boy will you look like an a@@
Old 01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Suspended

Hey Guys please keep this bumbed.... I want everyone to know that I made a mistake, a big one, I also want everyone to know that Funkymojo will get his stuff, and let everyone known I had no intention to take advantage of funkymojo, Sherman is one of the nicest people on the board, a great guy, he got my stuff to me before most of the other people I deal with do, And he lives in Singapore, the car is in great shape.

Anyone has questions about this deal or need to get ahold of me call anytime 402 429 5499

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.