Futaba 4px: No trader rating?

Old 08-21-2016, 01:06 PM
JAE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default Futaba 4px: No trader rating?

Someone is offering me a good deal. No trader rating. Googled his user name. Something was posted he is a scammer when googled. But when you click the link there is no page.

Can anyone post the updated names of scammers on this site?
Old 08-21-2016, 05:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAE View Post
Someone is offering me a good deal. No trader rating. Googled his user name. Something was posted he is a scammer when googled. But when you click the link there is no page.

Can anyone post the updated names of scammers on this site?
I don't believe there is a master list.

I'd be very careful if I were you. If I saw anything remotely making me believe he was a scammer, I'd stay far away.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

PM me the user name.
Old 08-21-2016, 08:11 PM
JAE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Pm sent. Either this guy is a total fraud or does not believe in providing any rctech references. Was very eager to sell me a $500 item like new for $150. I am reserving usin a name at the small chance this is pure altruism on his part as a result of my stuff getting stolen. If it is, I apologize but I don't think so.... Several attempts to ask for any references on rctech and his very eager conversation ends there
Old 08-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

The username in question "Mugen07" seems to have ripped off another member (Jedd) offering the same deal. Unfortunately Jedd's thread on the issue had to be removed. While he had a legit issue with Mugen07, he was also post running so that he could sell here..

The rules are clear, we DON'T tolerate post running! Period.

Last edited by racer1812; 08-23-2016 at 10:30 AM. Reason: better Engrish..hehe
Old 08-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
The username in question "Mugen07" seems to have ripped off another member (Jedd) offering the same deal. Unfortunately Jedd's thread on the issue had to be removed. While he had a legit issue with Mugen07, he was also post running so that he could sell here..

The rules are clear, we DON'T tolerate post running! Period.
I don't Know how you guys think I was Post Running for god sake I have been a member for 13 years and have purchased a bunch of stuff from people on this site and since I decided to start posting to people instead of privet messages I was band from using this site for a week.. not sure how that is considered running posts... also I have found other ways to sell my items VIA facebook and ebay.. it really sucks that someone can make a decision on there own about so called post running and shut someone off then never reply to any of the messages I send.. don't get it!!!! never the less stay away from the Mugen07 guy as he is not legit.. Jedd
Old 08-27-2016, 11:33 AM
Tech Adept

I have been on this site 5 years longer than racer1812 and 6 years longer than Capt.American and I would like you to go back and look at my post as they are all legit.. I was asking people from one post about the new Cadillac body and if they used one so that my son and I could try to order them before they are out (which they are) and the motocross forum I used to race many years ago and was making a response to someone saying that is wasn't that tough. also when I was replying to our local club about the new rules in VTA Our President of the club wrote somethings down wrong and I wasn't at the meeting so I was questioning the statement.. so please I would love to hear either you explain to me why you think I was post running??? I would understand If I was just saying a word or two to add my posts up but I have done no such thing, also I would like it if you would stop posting this stuff about my suspension as to when it does come time for me to try sell a few things of my own or my kids you guys have put me behind the 8 ball right out of the gate.. please under stand where I'm coming from.... Jedd
Old 08-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

[QUOTE] I would love to hear either you explain to me why you think I was post running???

Another unnecessary post. shooting for 90 the way it looks!
Old 08-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Andy Koback;14650683]
I would love to hear either you explain to me why you think I was post running???

I'd say the guy has a right to defend himself...
Old 08-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

[QUOTE=BruceR.;14650714]
Originally Posted by Andy Koback View Post

I'd say the guy has a right to defend himself...
All he's doing is rambling on about his feelings and nothing else. Nuff said!
Old 08-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jedd View Post
I have been on this site 5 years longer than racer1812 and 6 years longer than Capt.American and I would like you to go back and look at my post as they are all legit.. I was asking people from one post about the new Cadillac body and if they used one so that my son and I could try to order them before they are out (which they are) and the motocross forum I used to race many years ago and was making a response to someone saying that is wasn't that tough. also when I was replying to our local club about the new rules in VTA Our President of the club wrote somethings down wrong and I wasn't at the meeting so I was questioning the statement.. so please I would love to hear either you explain to me why you think I was post running??? I would understand If I was just saying a word or two to add my posts up but I have done no such thing, also I would like it if you would stop posting this stuff about my suspension as to when it does come time for me to try sell a few things of my own or my kids you guys have put me behind the 8 ball right out of the gate.. please under stand where I'm coming from.... Jedd
I'll keep this as short as I can being neither Cpt.A or I need to publicly justify our actions.

1) You created an account 5-6 years before Cpt. A and I, that doesn't mean you've actually 'been here'. And it doesn't matter. You're not entitled to anything because of when you created your account.

2) ALL but a few (less than 5 that I saw) of your posts before August 18th were ALL Sales Forum related. Your last post NOT related to buying or selling...was in 2003.

3) "legit" posts or not. If the reason for posting is to gain access to the sales forums, that's post running. And yes, we as moderators have the power to make that determination.

4) History has clearly shown the mod staff that when someone with a lack of post history, like yours, then makes 20+ posts in only a couple of days. Their goal, and most likely their next post, is going to be in the FS forum. Again, post running.

5) We obviously can't monitor everyone's activity minute by minute, but sometimes we get lucky. I ACTUALLY WATCHED you make your 90th post, watched you go and view the updated rules, and then minutes later send ME the following PM...

"Just wondering how long it takes to be able to start listing some of my RC stuff since I have met all of the stuff that is needed. thanks, Jedd"

6) If you're suspended, we're not obligated to make contact or reply to any emails you might send. You're suspended, we'll deal with you when that suspension is lifted.

7) "Bashing the mod staff" in other forums on the site complaining about and questioning your suspension is frowned upon. You have an issue with the mod staff, contact them via PM OR PM the site Admin.

*For the record, there is no rule against posting PM's or discussing someones suspension.* If that's an issue for you, I suggest not breaking the rules.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jedd View Post
I've actually been here since 01. But I digress. How do we know you're post running? Because we deal with it all day, every day, and we know exactly what to look for. Like I told you a half dozen times via PM, the rules are painfully easy to follow, and reaching 90 legitimately is very very easy. Look at my post count for crying out loud!

Move on Jedd. You got busted. It's really not that big of a deal. You are making it out to be 100 times bigger than it is.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=Andy Koback;14650683]
I would love to hear either you explain to me why you think I was post running???

Nope Just wanting a reason... nothing more to say about this as it has been like kicking a dead horse around.. I just want to leave it all behind... I can pay a membership to start selling right away I guess I just choose to wait it out...
thanks for your concern Andy Koback!! now drop it please!!!

Last edited by Jedd; 08-28-2016 at 01:29 PM.