Be careful of HELLOkitty... V2

Old 11-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)
Default Be careful of HELLOkitty...

This person said they would ship a MO 3 weeks ago for a body. Said they sent one. I never saw it. So they said they would cancel it and send another one. Well neither showed up.

I was warned by another that this person did basicly the same thing to them.

Just a heads up for everyone.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The other person that warned dodge was me, she did the exact same thing to me. Sent a postal MO, after 10 days it did not show up. Then also said she would cancel it and send another, it also never showed up. She kept me tied up with a body I was trying to sell for 3 weeks total. I sold the body to someone else but it was a real pain in the butt, if she contacts any of you just blow her off, not worth the trouble.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Buyer Beware

sorry guys for the mishap....i was trying to get some bodies for my bf but it seems that when i send off the money orders,they never get to the destination,i apoligize for this,i think i will look into the paypal ,thing....kitty
Old 11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

All I can say is I've worked for the post office for 5 years now kitty, never heard of a money order being lost yet. Not that is does not happen, just that it does not happen to the same person 2 times in a row, or even twice in a lifetime. Good luck.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Buyer Beware

Originally Posted by polesitter61
All I can say is I've worked for the post office for 5 years now kitty, never heard of a money order being lost yet. Not that is does not happen, just that it does not happen to the same person 2 times in a row, or even twice in a lifetime. Good luck.
and things happen too polesitter...thanks and sorry for this mishap.....kitty
Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HELLOkitty
and things happen too polesitter...thanks and sorry for this mishap.....kitty
As a seller I would much rather receive a PM saying that you changed you're mind or you don't really have the money. I hate getting dicked aroud with the whole I sent you a money order it must have gotten lost. And just for the record there is more of a chance of lightening striking twice than you losing 2 money orders in the mail back to back. Just try the honest aproach in the future it will always be appreciated by the seller.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 256 (100%+)

...or learn some freakin' penmanship so the post office can figure out where to send 'em, either forward OR back. Then again, when I was in college my room mate's "mentally challenged" Uncle sent him a letter that was addressed to "Pete Petersen--Pullman, Washington" and not terribly legibly at that. Never mind we weren't even a "normal" address (we were living in a dormitory) or that "Pete" wasn't even his real name (was his nickname--he was registered at the University as Robert)...the mail STILL managed to track Pete down and deliver it to him. This in a small-ish town that generally held a really CRAP attitude toward the University and the students there.

There is NO way you can have two MO's lost in the mail. Can't happen unless you're a) lying, or b) a complete moron. Neither great choices--but which is it?

Scottrik
Old 11-08-2005, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

You guys can see I gave here the benefit of doubt when it happened to me, I did'nt post anything in this forum about it, I'm a fairly trusting individual so I just let it go. But when I saw here post on a thread that dodgeguy had a body for sale I gave him the heads up in a PM, again not public bashing. Dodge and I communicated by PM about the whole situation and the outcome. He just beat me to it posting this thread
Old 11-08-2005, 06:45 AM
Tech Addict

polesitter and dodge guy..

sorry about what happen to you. Myself and another trader was selling speedo's and hellokitty pm me to buy my speedo and said I will send the mo on next Weds thats when I get paid from work so I said ok I will wait. well in the mean time me and this other trader start e-mail each other like you guys and you guys know the out come!!! NO MO... The funny thing is hellokitty told the other trader the she got paid on Tuesday so thats when she will send the mo. Hell[kitty I just saying you should wait until you have the money then buy it and stop making up stories because its not fair to the people who want to buy it and the person selling it.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Buyer Beware

ok guys,i told you i was sorry,no problem.....kitty
Old 11-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

This thread gets more interesting everyday
Old 12-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALL APPROVED
polesitter and dodge guy..

sorry about what happen to you. Myself and another trader was selling speedo's and hellokitty pm me to buy my speedo and said I will send the mo on next Weds thats when I get paid from work so I said ok I will wait. well in the mean time me and this other trader start e-mail each other like you guys and you guys know the out come!!! NO MO... The funny thing is hellokitty told the other trader the she got paid on Tuesday so thats when she will send the mo. Hell[kitty I just saying you should wait until you have the money then buy it and stop making up stories because its not fair to the people who want to buy it and the person selling it.
What he said.... I'm the other seller mentioned above. Do yourself a HUGE favor and avoid Hellokitty like the plague. I've certainly learned my lesson. There's nothing like having your stuff tied up for weeks on end waiting for a money order that is never going to come.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:09 AM
Buyer Beware

this is kitty's boyfriend,i understand she has made some deals but have sent money orders and they were never received...i wanted to tell u that we have been having lots of theft issues in my area and the post offices...the post office was broken into 5 times last week and numberous times over the last few months....
i am sorry that some of you guys have not received any mo's in the mail....if you can contact me,just let me know what she ordered and i will try to solve or buy it....its not her fault(although she is upset because she thinks everyone is against her)...so please pm me and we will take it from there...thanks a bunch guys(and girls)....Gilbert
Old 12-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)

I am sorry man but with just 4 guys saying she never sent one. The odds are she never did. I have used USPS for a bunch of things and have never had any problems. If she was using a USPS MO you can fill a claim. Have you?
Old 12-20-2005, 08:57 AM
Buyer Beware

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
I am sorry man but with just 4 guys saying she never sent one. The odds are she never did. I have used USPS for a bunch of things and have never had any problems. If she was using a USPS MO you can fill a claim. Have you?
yes we have...at the main post office....we are just waiting.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.