Search
Like Tree29Likes

dominick i and $500 in limbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 05:41 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

i left the following feedback on a recent transaction at all of your requests:

excellent buyer....fantastic transaction....no issues.....no crying....no sobbing on rctech.....and best of all...no bs.....

i am giving this feedback in response to all the saps out there that complained about not receiving any feedback.. so i am taking this minute out of my busy schedule to respond and let everyone know that this transaction, just like all my others, went off flawlessly.....

so anyone wants to call me a cheat or a hack...be my guest....i'll be at the pool this weekend relaxing and enjoying the scenery while you stare at your computers and find something else to complain about....

and secondly....i do race reports for multiple places..i dont just push one hobby shop..i enjoy the hobby.....damn, negative stuff on here....
Old 05-27-2016, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

What a pleasant gem you are to deal with.

Good luck with future sales, i'll save you from having to respond with an obvious "I dont give a crap if people didnt like my responses, im sure ill do just fine" response
Old 05-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dominick i.

excellent buyer....fantastic transaction....no issues.....no crying....no sobbing on rctech.....and best of all...no bs.....
I honestly think you don't even know how to leave feedback....you replied to feedback left for you. You still have yet to leave any feedback to anyone here.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i am giving this feedback in response to all the saps out there that complained about not receiving any feedback.. so i am taking this minute out of my busy schedule to respond and let everyone know that this transaction, just like all my others, went off flawlessly.....

so anyone wants to call me a cheat or a hack...be my guest....i'll be at the pool this weekend relaxing and enjoying the scenery while you stare at your computers and find something else to complain about....

and secondly....i do race reports for multiple places..i dont just push one hobby shop..i enjoy the hobby.....damn, negative stuff on here....
Man you are one narsistic indivual!
Old 05-27-2016, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
I honestly think you don't even know how to leave feedback....you replied to feedback left for you. You still have yet to leave any feedback to anyone here.
WOW.....lol!!!
Old 05-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

A great example of someone opening their mouth and proving their a fool. Yeah, I'm one of those "saps".
Old 05-27-2016, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
Actually he hasn't left any feedback for anyone at all on RC Tech!
Old 05-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

i guess i have to attend rc tech school on how to provide feedback....

anyway, i'll stick to race reports until i get banned...

have a great memorial day everyone....
Old 06-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

i guess i have to attend rc tech school on how to provide feedback....

anyway, i'll stick to race reports until i get banned...

have a great memorial day everyone....
Your lack of effort to leave feedback and your attitude towards the whole feedback system leads me to believe that you see no value in the feedback that you have. Therefore you should have NO issue with me removing all of your feedback, correct?
Old 06-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

u
Originally Posted by spookie
Lol if FB is so trivial to Dom, maybe he should have his stripped away. I'll bet his tune changes then. I harvest threads like this. I added 2 others to ignore this morning. For their support of someone, who holds others in such disregard. Great example of why I don't leave FB first.
Wow, Mark Zuckerberg can do that for not leaving Feedback on RCTech?
Old 06-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by vicscott
u

Wow, Mark Zuckerberg can do that for not leaving Feedback on RCTech?
Get a clue Aussie! "FB"..as in "feedback"...not Facebook..........

Oohh wait viscott is a funny guy from down under....sorry no love for smart ass Aussies
Old 06-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey, Happy Memorial Day fellers!(is that ok?)it's far to a sombre occasion down here(Anzac Day) but you Guy's rock it. Cheers
Old 06-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Yoda says..End badly for you this will.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
Your lack of effort to leave feedback and your attitude towards the whole feedback system leads me to believe that you see no value in the feedback that you have. Therefore you should have NO issue with me removing all of your feedback, correct?
I'd rather you reset his post count to zero, this way he can't post in classifieds.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Socket
I'd rather you reset his post count to zero, this way he can't post in classifieds.
Who rattled your cage?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.