Chopper82p frauds post here

Old 03-31-2016, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

On the 13th I bought the transponder. The 16th I asked if it was shipped? You "Chopper82p" said it was shipped on the 16th. Sent other pm's and also email and tried to call. ALL 3 and got nothing! Everyone can see when a person was last logged into Rctech. So when a person logs on and then doesn't respond to any messages..... Hmmmm Ok!!!!! Your account was not hacked plain and simple! That's why I left Negative feedback. I'm sure u are Sorry. Or is it that u are sorry u got caght? Send me the Tsunami transponder and I'll give u positive feedback. How's that sound?
Old 04-01-2016, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Old 04-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chopper82p View Post
Lol you guys will never be satisfied, keep the drama up its just funny at this point, way to spice up RCTech, I feel like Trump
Seriously? It's on "us"...And not you? You're the guy who just plain isn't shipping stuff, and can't even be bothered to snap a pic. I saw your bimmer forums posts...you're throw up pics like candy at a kids birthday party, yet here you can't post any.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

hellfire: I don't think i would want the item now. If they are going to mess with you on a sale like this, who knows what could be wrong with what they send you and then have your headache. better to just have your cash.

To chopper, in one of your replies you mentioned you didn't conduct this madness. Can you elaborate then on exactly who did? I am crossing my fingers that its not the whole brothers-cousins-sisters-newphews former roommate after you were hit by a meteor kind of explanation, but you never know...
Old 04-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Chopper this is what your response should of been not the BS you posted.

Everyone all money will be refunded ASAP I am very sorry for the delays, frustration and lack of response time on my behalf. I am working with paypal to comply and also expedite all transactions and refunds.

If anyone still wants their items that they paid for I will cut 15% off the deal for your waiting time and tracking info will be sent with in 12 hours, again am deeply sorry and will do what it takes to make sure you walk away satisfied.

^^^^^ this would of been the non douche way

Last edited by BigC2007; 04-01-2016 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I doubt he is worried about the non douche way.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 197 (100%+)

Old 04-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 04-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Lmao
Old 04-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
hellfire: I don't think i would want the item now. If they are going to mess with you on a sale like this, who knows what could be wrong with what they send you and then have your headache. better to just have your cash.

To chopper, in one of your replies you mentioned you didn't conduct this madness. Can you elaborate then on exactly who did? I am crossing my fingers that its not the whole brothers-cousins-sisters-newphews former roommate after you were hit by a meteor kind of explanation, but you never know...
Cain- He can ship it first. Then I'll think about paying..... LMAO. I got my refund has anyone else? I called him up.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default No soliciting as gifts????

Originally Posted by Cpt.America View Post
Yeah, this guy is a thief. Don't wait for this guy, more delay tactics. File your paypal claim, get your money. This is the exact reason you never EVER pay as a gift.

I was browsing for sale last night and a guy specifically asked to be sent the money as a gift. Are these posts deleted/users warned out of hand? I personally know better than to send as a gift but I would reckon there's at least one or two suckers on the site at any given moment that don't know any better.

I'm not the forum police, nor would I want to be, but IMHO the simple asking to paid via this method brings a lot of potential negatives to the site as a whole. Is there a report button we can use to get these situations rectified as per forum policy? As a "community" sometimes it may be necessary for a non mod to step in and tell someone that it's not kosher to ask for gift payments..

Just a thought.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by omgbilly View Post
I was browsing for sale last night and a guy specifically asked to be sent the money as a gift. Are these posts deleted/users warned out of hand? I personally know better than to send as a gift but I would reckon there's at least one or two suckers on the site at any given moment that don't know any better.

I'm not the forum police, nor would I want to be, but IMHO the simple asking to paid via this method brings a lot of potential negatives to the site as a whole. Is there a report button we can use to get these situations rectified as per forum policy? As a "community" sometimes it may be necessary for a non mod to step in and tell someone that it's not kosher to ask for gift payments..

Just a thought.
I had a guy beg me to send as gift...I added $5 and sent as goods...magically, the item showed up quickly
Old 04-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Socket View Post
I had a guy beg me to send as gift...I added $5 and sent as goods...magically, the item showed up quickly
That was clearly the smart thing to do. Funny thing, I've had users send me payments (some as high as $250+) as a gift when I didn't ask for and didn't expect it sent as such. I appreciated the person trying to save me 6 or 8 dollars but would have preferred it sent as goods just to keep everyone on the up and up.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by omgbilly View Post

Just a thought.
And...It's against the rules to ask for payment as gift. But some will keep trying as you say.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (73%+)

Originally Posted by BigC2007 View Post
Chopper this is what your response should of been not the BS you posted.

Everyone all money will be refunded ASAP I am very sorry for the delays, frustration and lack of response time on my behalf. I am working with paypal to comply and also expedite all transactions and refunds.

If anyone still wants their items that they paid for I will cut 15% off the deal for your waiting time and tracking info will be sent with in 12 hours, again am deeply sorry and will do what it takes to make sure you walk away satisfied.

^^^^^ this would of been the non douche way
That would be your ideal way but I'm sorry I tell it how it is not how you guys wanna hear it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service