losirunner DO NOT TRUST

Old 12-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Now lets take a look at yours... http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=283292 ouch top title says huskerfreak sells garbage
Um... you do realise you just backed Husker up on why we all get so pissed with you jamescam? The only neg comment on husker came from someone who disappeared when asked to provide proof... again something your not keen on hey Jamescam? So thanks for saving us the time in backing up our statements, by providing a link to a thread that clearly shows your bored and have nothing better to do than waste our time.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I showed proof that the car I sold was not junk and most people were in favor of me as the accuser showed no proof. So lets see PROOF of the dead cells.

Jamescam sells JUNK! See I can lie as much as the next guy who is to say if this true or not. People all hate you so you could say that they may believe what I say.

This is fun to mess with an idiot like j . Don't you have anything better to do in life? From the looks of things you don't.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
Jamescam sells JUNK! See I can lie as much as the next guy who is to say if this true or not. People all hate you so you could say that they may believe what I say.
Do you really think it is wise to prove yourself to be a liar? Just curious.

As I said before and will repeat for the slow amongst us... the original poster in this thread and in yours has a right to state their side of the argument. That doesn't mean that either person is right but as these are FEEDBACK forums he has the right to express his experience without getting attacked by people who have nothing to do with the argument. If someone who has nothing to do with it jumps in then yes I will add my 2 cents whenever I get the urge.

Don't you have anything better to do in life? From the looks of things you don't.
No matter how much you beg you can't be my friend
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Do you really think it is wise to prove yourself to be a liar? Just curious.

As I said before and will repeat for the slow amongst us... the original poster in this thread and in yours has a right to state their side of the argument. That doesn't mean that either person is right but as these are FEEDBACK forums he has the right to express his experience without getting attacked by people who have nothing to do with the argument. If someone who has nothing to do with it jumps in then yes I will add my 2 cents whenever I get the urge.
Jamescam, you really need to share the drugs your on lol No one attacked anyone in Huskers thread, and no one attacked the original poster on this thread. We all asked for more information. In Huskers we asked for proof, and as a result, you chimed in with worthless posts stating how the original poster has a right to post his feedback... he doesnt unless he wants to provide proof!!!! Husker thread was easy, in that husker provided proof, and amazingly the original poster disappeared lol. Yet you still think, somehow, that theres an arguement there, and somehow husker is at fault.... enlighten us how?

In this case, its ALOT harder to show proof. The only problem anyone has had with this bad feedback is the two weeks delay. Anyone can destroy a pack in two weeks, hell a bad ESC can kill a pack in one run. That was the only so called 'attack' on this thread. But you keep typing the same nonesense dont ya
Old 12-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by axle182
Jamescam, you really need to share the drugs your on lol No one attacked anyone in Huskers thread, and no one attacked the original poster on this thread.
You don't consider nitrs4rcr2 saying to kenny "you wrecked it not him" as attack on the original poster? Maybe I am giving you more credit than you deserve.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

You don't consider nitrs4rcr2 saying to kenny "you wrecked it not him" as attack on the original poster? Maybe I am giving you more credit than you deserve.
I dont need credit. i would have thought you would skip over comments like that. Im sure Kenny did, why couldnt you? We all did. The rest were simple questions, asking for either more information, a better explaination etc. Once again, proven wrong, and instead of just shutting up (which we all want you to do), you get all high and mighty and come out with sarcastic comments like that. Looks like we will never get rid of you, there will always be someone piping in with snide comments on every thread so looks like you will always be busy on here . The rest of us know what to take in and what to ignore, but thank u Jamescam for saving the less enlightened

Im amazed your fighting this hard for your right to spam the feedback forum with your unwanted posts.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just to help keep this on track...

Losirunner sold me crap...

Old 12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

I dont need credit. i would have thought you would skip over comments like that. Im sure Kenny did, why couldnt you? We all did. The rest were simple questions, asking for either more information, a better explaination etc. Once again, proven wrong, and instead of just shutting up (which we all want you to do), you get all high and mighty and come out with sarcastic comments like that. Looks like we will never get rid of you, there will always be someone piping in with snide comments on every thread so looks like you will always be busy on here . The rest of us know what to take in and what to ignore, but thank u Jamescam for saving the less enlightened

Im amazed your fighting this hard for your right to spam the feedback forum with your unwanted posts.
So let me get this straight, now your story is his credibility was attacked by someone who had nothing to do with the transaction but we should all just skip over it? Then after being proved so blatantly wrong you try to cover it up by attacking me? Next time a simple, "jamescam you are right his credibility was attacked by a third party next time I will do a little more research before opening my pie hole" will suffice.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

Your right jamescam, i was wrong. I thought that 80+ other posts from all other different members from around the globe would be sufficient indication that no one wants to hear your pointless rantings on Rctech. I was wrong.

And yes you should skip over it... but i guess you couldnt as you ARE the rctech police. Why would it need your comments, when like i said, we all looked over it???? Thats a good call, your reasoning for posting on these threads is the small one liners posted by someone not involved. Of course lets use that to disguise the fact that the rest of the posts were legitimately asking for more information etc.... lets hang on to one persons post, and get out there on a mission to cure all rctech from worthless one liner posts.... Or just maybe.... you might learn one other factor.... If Kennywiz wants to post his negative comment on here, im sure he is able to defend himself. Maybe the mods can put a sticky on the top of all forums - "Feeling glum, is someone getting your down, send a post to Jamescam, im sure he'll help matters"
Old 12-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Your right jamescam, i was wrong.
Next time just stop there and you will feel much better.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Oh come on now, That one's just hilarious!

It was pretty damn funny...
Old 12-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Oh yeah..as far as Jamescam is concerned:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Soviet
Oh yeah..as far as Jamescam is concerned:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!