Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losirunner DO NOT TRUST

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 01:12 PM

I love how u guys are trying to "help" me out here~!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by axle182
Jamescam, i take all comments on feedback forums with how much they help the situation. Yours... well yet to find a single post from you which helps resolve any matters on any topic. If you havent noticed a pattern yet, everytime you get on a Neg feedback post, the original reason for the post is lost, and everyone gets pissed with your worthless comments. Just like other cant jump up and down and back Losirunner, YOU cant jump on every thread and back the underdog, and then claim to be all high and mighty, and start throwing around childish name calling. Surely one of the mods can see a trend here?

I get on the feedback forum to check out names of people who are good and bad traders, and im starting to realise, any neg feedback posts where i see your name appear (usually all of them) i stop reading and disregard the whole thread (damn read this one the whole way thru...). If you want this feedback thread to do its job, let the two parties involved sort it out... and contrary to what you think, we can all fend for ourselves, including kennywiz.
You are being hypocritical when you say you want the two parties involved to sort it out and blast me for coming to one sides aid, yet you say nothing when others that had nothing to do with the whole ordeal attacked the poster. When additional parties that have nothing to do with the whole ordeal attack the poster then additional posters are free to come to his aid.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
You are being hypocritical when you say you want the two parties involved to sort it out and blast me for coming to one sides aid, yet you say nothing when others that had nothing to do with the whole ordeal attacked the poster. When additional parties that have nothing to do with the whole ordeal attack the poster then additional posters are free to come to his aid.
Not hypocritical at all, when my post is about how constant your ramblings are on this feedback forum. If i see another name on here who posts as much as you do on neg feedback threads, their name would be included also.

What others have posted is their reaction after reading this post. If you want my opinion after reading this entire thread (after skipping alot of your posts) Losirunner sold a second hand battery, which we all knowas buyers, its a lottery at the best of times. The buyer should have tried the pack as soon as it arrived, and reported back to Losirunner straight away. Kennywiz in his own words said this didnt happen for two weeks. There is no way anyone here would post a refund after two weeks on a second hand battery. As an example which was brought up earlier, youd have to be VERY lucky for a hobbyshop to give a refund on a battery which was brand new, after two weeks since purchase. And the local hobby shop wouldnt even wear the loss as they would send the pack back to the manufacturer. So why should a rctech seller be any different. Now was the battery dead on arrival? We will never know because Kennywiz didnt check it soon enough. Did Kennywiz run the battery as soon as he got it, and has since killed it? Again we will never know. Does Losirunner deserve bad feedback on this forum, i dont think so, And i dont think this thread will be hurting Losirunner any.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

I am curious....and sorry Losirunner for bumping this....I beleive I have dealt with you in the past without issue....

How much was this transaction for??
Old 12-12-2005, 02:56 PM

35 for the battery and motor!
Old 12-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Err....thanks....OK I was thiniking maybe it was like $40 for the pack or something.

And before the posts start about "its not the amount, its the principle", get a life.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So many posts........

Principle or amount really doesn't matter USED IS USED. Being only this amount I would call it even and go your own separate ways. Both buyer and seller were happy with the transaction up to the 2 week point so I would says the deal is finished unlike this thread..........

Not bumping for one side or the other just posting my opinion.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:36 AM
Tech Regular

jamescam,
i am refering to 2 different posts. the first was kennywiz's first post where he said"didn't have numbers as advertised". which to me means the run time doesn't match the label. you backed him. you posted in you're own words about "in perfect condition and not what was expected".more importantly you jumped all over the guy who said "cycling can damage a pack" it shouldn't cause a dead cell but it does cause the pack to lose runtime everytime it is cycled. you keep going around the fact that batteries lose runtime everytime they are used.this is the third time i have said it and you keep ignoring it.
i have no business in this thread except everytime i look at a neg. feedback thread you are in it taking sides and stirring up crap where you have no business doing so. you start calling people "idiots" when you have no idea who you are talking to. you are a troll who doesn't really deserve a response because i am sure the "drama" is all you are after anyway.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sedanaddict
jamescam,
i am refering to 2 different posts. the first was kennywiz's first post where he said"didn't have numbers as advertised". which to me means the run time doesn't match the label. you backed him.
Your stupidity knows no bounds... Why not write what his entire first post said "did not perform at numbers advertised, arrived with 2 dead cells". I stood up for him because I believe he has a right to state his side of the case when he said ARRIVED WITH 2 DEAD CELLS! Perhaps you should learn to read the ENTIRE post before you open your pie hole otherwise you just keep making yourself look like an idiot.

Originally Posted by sedanaddict
you posted in you're own words about "in perfect condition and not what was expected"
Honestly you should just stop making yourself look like such a fool... "in perfect condition and not what was expected" were not my words at all. Losi said "John told me EVERYTHING was in perfect shape" but John says "did not have the run time i expected" is what I wrote. Those were Losi & John's words but apparently reading isn't your strong suit.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The purpose of this board is to relate to others the positive or negative experiences in purchasing or selling items to/from board members.

I had a very negative experience with losirunner/Derreck.

I received a pack with ill performing numbers, (not what was stated and stated after questioning seller via email), and 2 dead cells.

Derrick refuse to refund me my money.

It was only $35, I know, but, I still have the right to state my trouble with losirunner.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Yes you do.

And he has the right to respond his side of the story.

And aparantly we all have the right to chip in, give opinions, throw wild accusations, agree, disagree, threaten, lie, make fun, etc etc

Old 12-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

jamescam do you have a life? I really don't think you do. You pulled this same shit on me. You just love flame wars don't you? These people are buying used stuff for next nothing think that everything should come to them brand new. This all he said she said who are we to believe. I think the only way to know is some actual proof. Just like the long drawn out thread about my deal the accuser never came up with any proof as I did show my proof to the story.

As far as losirunner goes the kid is legit. I have talked to him via i m and over the phone. People really need to figure out that most the time there is a reason people sell stuff on here. I think the biggest reason is that they don't like the performance of the item anymore.

As far as battery numbers go hell when they are brand new the numbers are not usally true.

Also I have heard that everything that jamescam sell is junk as well. That right JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
jamescam do you have a life?
Yes and no you can't be a part of it

As far as losirunner goes the kid is legit.
Never said he wasn't. Two sides to every story, I think kenny has just as much right to state his side as losi does without being attacked.

Also I have heard that everything that jamescam sell is junk as well. That right JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is unfortunate that you have to resort to lies... Here is a search for my feedback http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=283290 not 1 negative but filled with titles such as good seller, super seller, great seller!

Now lets take a look at yours... http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=283292 ouch top title says huskerfreak sells garbage
Old 12-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Kenny only problem anyone had on this thread (except jamescam lol), was the two weeks delay before anything happened about the battery. That and we didnt hear much from you except for 'Losirunner sells crap' (or words to that effect - for jamescam lol) etc. Two weeks leaves an endless amount of things that could have been done to the batt at your end, to kill those two cells. Lesson... if you get something used, go over it with a keen eye AS SOON AS YOU GET IT to find ANY fault with its condition. Lesson two.... if your wanting to have someone call you childish names, disagree with Jamescam lol.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BritRacer
Yes you do.

And he has the right to respond his side of the story.

And aparantly we all have the right to chip in, give opinions, throw wild accusations, agree, disagree, threaten, lie, make fun, etc etc

All very true statements!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.