losirunner DO NOT TRUST

Old 12-05-2005, 02:13 PM

Ahh! Ok. That is why John told me EVERYTHING was in perfect shape!!!
lets get your story straight.

John and I talk just about every day man
Old 12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Derek is a good guy to deal with. I believe Derek over anyone else that has posted here.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Losirunner sold me sh*t!

End of story!
Old 12-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 249 (100%+)

Kennywhiz--

Did you or did you not wait a month before deciding the battery pack was bad?

A couple things:

I don't know either of you, but whenever I buy anything I try to test it when it arrives. A month (or really even a week) after I receive something there's no way I'd expect someone to take something back. You want a 30 day (or 90 day or 2 year) warranty you go to your LHS and buy new. And good luck getting THEM to take back your month old battery pack.

Secondly, if the battery was discharged when it was shipped to you and you let it sit a month that's not too good for the battery either. Rule of thumb for NiMH batteries is that if they're to be unused much more than a week they should be partially charged.

Sorry bud, but if you waited a month I've got to say I wouldn't refund you either.

Scottrik
Old 12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Kennywhiz--

Did you or did you not wait a month before deciding the battery pack was bad?

A couple things:

I don't know either of you, but whenever I buy anything I try to test it when it arrives. A month (or really even a week) after I receive something there's no way I'd expect someone to take something back. You want a 30 day (or 90 day or 2 year) warranty you go to your LHS and buy new. And good luck getting THEM to take back your month old battery pack.

Secondly, if the battery was discharged when it was shipped to you and you let it sit a month that's not too good for the battery either. Rule of thumb for NiMH batteries is that if they're to be unused much more than a week they should be partially charged.

Sorry bud, but if you waited a month I've got to say I wouldn't refund you either.

Scottrik
Old 12-07-2005, 06:19 AM
Tech Addict

Derreck needs to get his facts straight.

It was not over a month. It was a couple weeks. Item was paid on Nov7th. Received on the 11th.

I cycled the pack on a 16x5. I waited 1 week for a CE Turbo to arrive. I cycled several times on it and individual cells. I tried using another charger from a friend to verify, that in FACT I received junk.

After verifying for CERTAIN the pack was junk, I notified Derreck. He took several days to get back with me.

Receipt and Derreck's notification was about 2weeks.

Paypal investigation did nothing as they care if goods were received.

I WAS SOLD CRAP. LOSIRUNNER REFUSED REFUND.

EVERYONE else who jumped on board tried to drag me through the mud.

FACTS ARE LISTED ABOVE. I HAVE EMAILS TO SUPPORT ALL.

LOSIRUNNER SOLD JUNK.

If you guys want to keep trying to drag me down and bump this up, It just makes him look worse. This thread keeps going to the top.

If you think I'm somehow wrong, and back him. Best to leave this thread alone and let it die.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes I did also receive an integy pack from Derek. I charged it up and ran it and it had great power and punch but did not have the run time i expected.

I DID NOT cycle it or ANYTHING before running. Right when I saw this I cycled my Integy battery I got from Derek and each cell read an accurate and consistent reading on a voltmeter. Run time has slowly been improving after each run.

I have also not ran electric for about 2 years. The pack was cycled and charged on a BRAND NEW ICE charger and the pack is probably just fine. Even with run time - I'm just used to my 11 1/2 minute run times on my 1/8 buggy.

Yes Derek and I talk pretty much every day - we even call eachother on the phone just to chat and see whats up. I've bought 4 different things from him and everything has come as described and without any problems. There is no reason to not trust him, Ken I apologize for your bad experience. Did you double check the sauter connections and everything on the battery?
Old 12-07-2005, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by L2-ProRacer
Yes I did also receive an integy pack from Derek. I charged it up and ran it and it had great power and punch but did not have the run time i expected.

I DID NOT cycle it or ANYTHING before running. Right when I saw this I cycled my Integy battery I got from Derek and each cell read an accurate and consistent reading on a voltmeter. Run time has slowly been improving after each run.

I have also not ran electric for about 2 years. The pack was cycled and charged on a BRAND NEW ICE charger and the pack is probably just fine. Even with run time - I'm just used to my 11 1/2 minute run times on my 1/8 buggy.

Yes Derek and I talk pretty much every day - we even call eachother on the phone just to chat and see whats up. I've bought 4 different things from him and everything has come as described and without any problems. There is no reason to not trust him, Ken I apologize for your bad experience. Did you double check the sauter connections and everything on the battery?

Kenny, that is Jon, right there... sounds like u are feeding everyone BS!!!

Last edited by losirunner; 12-07-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Tech Addict

Keep bumping it.

You still sold me crap!
Old 12-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kennywiz
Derreck needs to get his facts straight.

It was not over a month. It was a couple weeks. Item was paid on Nov7th. Received on the 11th.

I cycled the pack on a 16x5. I waited 1 week for a CE Turbo to arrive. I cycled several times on it and individual cells. I tried using another charger from a friend to verify, that in FACT I received junk.

After verifying for CERTAIN the pack was junk, I notified Derreck. He took several days to get back with me.

Receipt and Derreck's notification was about 2weeks.

Paypal investigation did nothing as they care if goods were received.

I WAS SOLD CRAP. LOSIRUNNER REFUSED REFUND.

EVERYONE else who jumped on board tried to drag me through the mud.

FACTS ARE LISTED ABOVE. I HAVE EMAILS TO SUPPORT ALL.

LOSIRUNNER SOLD JUNK.

If you guys want to keep trying to drag me down and bump this up, It just makes him look worse. This thread keeps going to the top.

If you think I'm somehow wrong, and back him. Best to leave this thread alone and let it die.

HEY KENNYWIZ,

YOU JUST OPENED YOURSELF UP AND MESSED UP!!!.......IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH.LOOK AT TODAY'S DATE KNUCKLEHEAD AND APOLOGIZE TO LOSIRUNNER!!!!
HERE IS THE DATE KENNYWIZ GAVE:hmmmm?

AND TODAY IS WHAT DATE EVERYONE???DECEMBER 11TH!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

Thread started on 12/2. AFTER emails to Derrick.

Losirunner sold crap.

Keep bumping it up!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

kenny.listen that still makes no sense to post after you did damage yourself to the battery by cycling it over and over again..... .........you wrecked it not him.so don't be blaming the person who sold it to you,he said it worked perfectly and you went and said he is a liar,in terms if you notice you being a BIGOT!!!..............I believe losirunner........beside he has great communication!!
so there fore DROP IT KENNY!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Legend

DERECK !!!!

Not again >>>>?
Attached Thumbnails losirunner    DO NOT TRUST-wc.jpg  
Old 12-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrs4rcr2
kenny.listen that still makes no sense to post after you did damage yourself to the battery by cycling it over and over again..... .........you wrecked it not him.so don't be blaming the person who sold it to you,he said it worked perfectly and you went and said he is a liar,in terms if you notice you being a BIGOT!!!..............I believe losirunner........beside he has great communication!!
so there fore DROP IT KENNY!!!!!!!!!
Since idiots like you have decided to attack the guy I will chime in...

First, you begin by spewing your mouth off when you have no clue what you are talking about. When you say cycling it damaged it you make yourself look like a complete tool, he said he was cycling it to verify if it was junk. Second, Losi has contradicted himself in this thread several times and as everyone seems to jump on Kenny I feel the need to point out the obvious...

Point 1 - Losi said "i had cycled it right b4 i sent it" then in a different he said "i ran that pack right b4 i sent it to u"

Point 2 - Losi said "John told me EVERYTHING was in perfect shape" but John says "did not have the run time i expected"

Point 3 - Losi said "what is funny is that u are the only guy who has ever had a problem with me" unfortunately this isn't true it seems you have had problems with t to the maxx2 and bcoleman have had issues.

Now I am not saying losi sold him crap what I am saying is that these boards are for feedback and if the guy had a bad experience he has the right to post it here without being attacked. TexRacer seemed to stick up for losi in another thread and I know TexRacer and would trust his opinion but if y'all feel the need to gang up on the guy who seems to have a legitimate beef then I am always up for a little flame war.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 249 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Point 1 - Losi said "i had cycled it right b4 i sent it" then in a different he said "i ran that pack right b4 i sent it to u"
"ran" is certainly a subset of "cycled" here on planet earth (cycle: charge-discharge) so I certainly don't see that as even a whif of evidence anyone's changed their story.

John DID say the run time wasn't what he was expecting, but then the only thing he expresses is he's used to 11 minute runtime in his nitro car and nothing in the way of "scientific" testing. And he's still on good terms with the seller...

The numbers a battery is labeled with when it's new is not indicative of what you should expect buying it used. Used batteries are, at best, the longest odds crapshoot in used RC goods. PLUS, I stand by my previous statement...had he checked them right away and contacted losirunner I might have a different opinion but even the two weeks he cops to is too long to expect a refund. Show me a hobbyshop that would take back a pack you'd bought BRAND NEW two weeks ago. Even with a receipt. I'VE never seen such a shop and I've been racing nearly 20 years at dozens of shops.

Sorry Jamescam...while you're right some here aren't making their arguments nicely, in this case you're backing the wrong horse.

Scottrik

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service