Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losirunner DO NOT TRUST

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If its the same guy, which two people have said his email name was Derreck L, then he just sold a bunch of stuff as JRXSbear. People don't send money to unknown traders. I myself am new here but there are long time members who know me. If someone has ebay feedback, have them send you a message to prove that it is their account.
Old 01-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...754#post502754
Old 01-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default actually

actually losi u sent me a novak xxl and an airtronics 3ps that was cracked...u never posted or said anything about it..i get it and theres tape wrapped around the bottom and the battery cover falls off..i had to use ca glue to make it hold..i never asked for a refund but u come off as a shady person to me...
Old 01-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rwhitaker04
actually losi u sent me a novak xxl and an airtronics 3ps that was cracked...u never posted or said anything about it..i get it and theres tape wrapped around the bottom and the battery cover falls off..i had to use ca glue to make it hold..i never asked for a refund but u come off as a shady person to me...
Is this the radio you're talking about?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...84#post1964384
Old 01-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Tech Addict

Default radio

yes thats it...i put shows signs of use..i never said it was perfect...and where the crack was..i fixed so now its all good...and i said id have pics and themanimal has emailed me and if u need to see that its grand also
Old 01-15-2006, 06:19 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Typically, shows signs of use, means normal wear of being used, NOT it's got broken or repaired parts on it....
Old 01-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Addict

Default hm

your right and i never stated u could ask questions about it...im not gonna post CRACKED and nobody look..i explain all my parts in full detail..ur telling me u put every lil thing..its the smallest most non meaningful crack on it...and i wouldnt sell it without showing pics and telling someone about it even tho u cant see it...and it doesnt hurt anything and on top of everything if i said crack in the post there would be a crack..i replaced it all with ebay parts...just a lil crack on the battery holder..therefore i dont need to put cracked
Old 01-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Too bad i didn't see this thread sooner. I just bought a setup station from JRXSbear. Haven't received it yet but we'll see. You guys sure JRXSbear is the same guy?
Old 01-15-2006, 08:04 PM

your right and i never stated u could ask questions about it...im not gonna post CRACKED and nobody look..i explain all my parts in full detail..ur telling me u put every lil thing..its the smallest most non meaningful crack on it...and i wouldnt sell it without showing pics and telling someone about it even tho u cant see it...and it doesnt hurt anything and on top of everything if i said crack in the post there would be a crack..i replaced it all with ebay parts...just a lil crack on the battery holder..therefore i dont need to put cracked

Alrighty then.....

i explain all my parts in full detail
No you don't, you didn't say anything about it being cracked in your description.

ur telling me u put every lil thing
Yes, that's what I'm telling you. And if something had a crack in it, then I would DEFINITELY explain it in the description.......But maybe I'm to honest, huh?
Old 01-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Then you're in EXACTLY the same camp as Derek and a number of others here...lacking in integrity. The crack was important enough to mention in your first post to this thread as to how you'd been poorly done by Derek, but it's not important enough to mention to YOUR prospective customers? And PUH-LEEZE..."they can ask questions if they want". Grow up. No one should have to play Twenty Questions--if there's a material problem with the item (and a crack, even a repaired crack, IS a material problem hence your reluctance to disclose same) you have an obligation to disclose that defect. To state that it has normal wear and tear doesn't make it.

Scottrik
Who now has another person on his list of "Avoid Like the Plague"
Old 01-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Then you're in EXACTLY the same camp as Derek and a number of others here...lacking in integrity. The crack was important enough to mention in your first post to this thread as to how you'd been poorly done by Derek, but it's not important enough to mention to YOUR prospective customers? And PUH-LEEZE..."they can ask questions if they want". Grow up. No one should have to play Twenty Questions--if there's a material problem with the item (and a crack, even a repaired crack, IS a material problem hence your reluctance to disclose same) you have an obligation to disclose that defect. To state that it has normal wear and tear doesn't make it.

Scottrik
The list is getting bigger
Old 01-15-2006, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Scottrik

Scottrik
Yip, he was already on my list too...lol. Another one of those that thinks that not telling the WHOLE truth, doesn't mean he is lieing...lol.
Also thought it was funny that he thinks a crack in something is "minor" when HE is selling it, and doesn't think it would need to be mentioned as a "little" detail. Hmmm.. a little detail???

I think I'll start a "no test drive" car lot, and let the buyer know after the papers are signed that none of the cars I sell have engines in them, but they sure do look nice...Anybody wanna buy one??
Old 01-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Not to bust your balls since this thread isn't about you, but you did initially post that Losirunner sold you this radio with a crack in it that he didn't disclose...... presumably the same crack that you don't feel the need to mention in your thread when selling it to someone else

"Used" is obviously a very vague term, but I think we all know that simply throwing out a blanket term or hoping that the buyer doesn't want detailed pics or ask in-depth questions about what you're selling shouldn't absolve you from telling someone that what they're buying may be covered under a different interpretation of "used".
Old 01-15-2006, 11:52 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMcpot
"Used" is obviously a very vague term,

Not necessarily vague, but definitely interpretive. My used equipment is VG++ to near mint, whereas some others' stuff is trash from the first use.

The two best tools in secondhand buying are education and investigation. No exceptions.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:08 AM

*EDITED*

I shouldn't of posted that, it was just being sarcastic. No need for that...

Sorry to those who had already read it.....

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 01-16-2006 at 08:26 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.