Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
II Fast -- Outstanding -- stand up guy >

II Fast -- Outstanding -- stand up guy

II Fast -- Outstanding -- stand up guy

Old 11-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Smile II Fast -- Outstanding -- stand up guy

I had a post in the WTB forum. Tony took me up on it, but since I wanted the item for a low price, he decided (and I agreed) to send it in an envelop.

Unfortunately, the USPS machines tore up the envelop, and the part fell out. I received the damaged envelop in a bag that said the USPS damaged it.

II Fast and I PM'd back and forth (I was hoping for a long shot that he decided to put insurance on it after all). I explained to him I wasn't looking for a refund, as none of this was his fault -- we should chaulk this up to sh$# happens.

I called the local Post Office and spoke with them -- Tony had something else to send, so he spoke to the PO on his side. Nothing really could be done.

He PM'd me back, refunded the money, and said he just didn't feel comfortable keeping the money when I didn't receive the item.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Tim, you are a great trader as well & again I appreciate you're understanding about the situation. Most people would have freaked out I think .

Thanks,
Tony
Old 03-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Thumbs up Great Person to deal with

I will add to this one and I bought a truck from II Fast "Tony" and he sent it out quick, communications was great, and it was as described, and he had Great pics of the truck to show me what I was getting.
Would deal with him again anytime.