Community
Wiki Posts
Search

racer 70 no good

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Racer 70 has been asked by mod staff to show up here and discuss. Hasn't been on since 9am however.

Last edited by Cpt.America; 12-31-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default replied

He text me yesterday pretty much telling me im apiece of S*** for starting issues over the forum and that the package was sent back to him cause he wrote the wrong zip code (i text him my address so he had it on his phone the day of the sale) told me that he had a death on christmas even though i text him numerous times before christmas and he did not answer and he was on rc tech christmas day but never did he respond to me by phone or pm on here. His only contact to me was before i paid him he said he will ship tomorrow. then almost 2 weeks later after i tried texting and pm him to see what was going on he finally text me back and says that he just shipped out the day before. i asked for tracking he never responded i pm'd him text him and no response before christmas after christmas. i text him day after christmas to just refund my money i know longer wanted to deal with him. then he sends me this text calling me a piece of s*** as says he sent them back out yesterday again. why he would send back out when i told him i didnt want to deal with him. i also ask him for tracking for proof and he has vanished again.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Returned for wrong zip code and a death in the family? He should have added that his wife shipped it and that he was in the hospital. Get all of the best excuses in one shot.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamesa407
He text me yesterday pretty much telling me im apiece of S*** for starting issues over the forum and that the package was sent back to him cause he wrote the wrong zip code (i text him my address so he had it on his phone the day of the sale) told me that he had a death on christmas even though i text him numerous times before christmas and he did not answer and he was on rc tech christmas day but never did he respond to me by phone or pm on here. His only contact to me was before i paid him he said he will ship tomorrow. then almost 2 weeks later after i tried texting and pm him to see what was going on he finally text me back and says that he just shipped out the day before. i asked for tracking he never responded i pm'd him text him and no response before christmas after christmas. i text him day after christmas to just refund my money i know longer wanted to deal with him. then he sends me this text calling me a piece of s*** as says he sent them back out yesterday again. why he would send back out when i told him i didnt want to deal with him. i also ask him for tracking for proof and he has vanished again.
lmao
the famous excuse

wrong address
wrong zip code <~~~~~~this is a new one to me.
death in family
i was in the hospital
my wife was sick
my wife wrecked our only car
i had a car accident
wife had a car accident
i was sick
i could not find a box big enough to ship the item

but i seen all of theses excuses used every time i read about a item that was not shipped.

hope you win the paypal claim, i think you should since he never shipped anything.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
lmao
the famous excuse

wrong address
wrong zip code <~~~~~~this is a new one to me.
death in family
i was in the hospital
my wife was sick
my wife wrecked our only car
i had a car accident
wife had a car accident
i was sick
i could not find a box big enough to ship the item

but i seen all of theses excuses used every time i read about a item that was not shipped.

hope you win the paypal claim, i think you should since he never shipped anything.
Nice list lets keep it going:

I got called out of town on work and forgot to take it with me
I am out of town on work
I could not get a ride to the post office
my kids got sick
I asked (insert family member name here) to ship it for me
the sun was in my eyes
Old 01-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

I was abducted by aliens.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:17 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
I was abducted by aliens.
And they forgot their gloves so couldn't do the immediate anal probe and had to go back to their planet to get some so I'll ship tomorrow
Old 01-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Tech Lord

He hasn't logged into RCtech since I PM'd him. I know you're here, racer 70. I suggest you chime in. I have my finger hovering over a certain button.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bwillenb
Nice list lets keep it going:

I got called out of town on work and forgot to take it with me
I am out of town on work
I could not get a ride to the post office
my kids got sick
I asked (insert family member name here) to ship it for me
the sun was in my eyes
Or....

I am a financially irresponsible dirt-bag that decided to use you as a source of short-term, interest-free lending. Once you have finally been pushed to the point of opening a Paypal claim and / or having me banned, I might refund your money that was for the item I "shipped" you, but was somehow "lost" in the mail.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jamesa407
The one bad dealing I had on here went down just about the same way, after a month of trying to be patient I finally started telling the seller what the deal was going to be if he didn't come through... I got the guilt trip and the whole 9 yards.I Finally got my money back after a whole lot of "you're really going to be that way, bro!?!?", ect... it was a bloody headache.

And yep, it was in a moment were I broke the cardinal rule of dealing with someone with very questionable FB. Never again!
Old 01-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default racer 70

thats the worse part his feedback at the time 1 negative for backing out of a deal so i thought its 25$ ill give him a shot. well lesson learned for now on i will not deal with low fb and ask for invoice just because some idiot for 25$. ive purchased items on here for over 500 on sold items for over 500 and a loser ruins a lot of trust for 25 bucks. now ive filed claim with paypal here its been 5 days since he said it went back out and still nothing!
Old 01-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

No tracking number= no dice. It's good that you are cutting through the BS like a hot knife. It's not the $$$ amount, it's the principal.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Tech Lord

He's gone. work your dispute through paypal, and chalk it up to a lesson learned.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 112 (99%+)
Default Things do happen

First off I'm in no way at all defending this guy who ripped another guy off. In this case it would seemed he lied and was wrong, But hopefully everyone realizes that tragedy strikes sometimes. It's easy to laugh at these excuses untill one of them happens to you.
Example-- Our old shop was not in a flood plain yet a few years ago we lost about everything rc in a flood. I've had deaths in the family as I'm sure all of you have. Again not sticking up for this guy, just hoping that everyone realizes bad things do happen to good people sometimes and it's simply best to be upfront and honest on both sides.

I do hope you get your money back, in my few experiences with bad people paypal has been overly accommodating.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lcjhobbyworld
First off I'm in no way at all defending this guy who ripped another guy off. In this case it would seemed he lied and was wrong, But hopefully everyone realizes that tragedy strikes sometimes. It's easy to laugh at these excuses untill one of them happens to you.
Example-- Our old shop was not in a flood plain yet a few years ago we lost about everything rc in a flood. I've had deaths in the family as I'm sure all of you have. Again not sticking up for this guy, just hoping that everyone realizes bad things do happen to good people sometimes and it's simply best to be upfront and honest on both sides.

I do hope you get your money back, in my few experiences with bad people paypal has been overly accommodating.
Yes, tragedy does strike. But guess what? When tragedy strikes, give me my money back or send what I paid for.

No excuses. No sympathy. A deal is a deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.