huskerfreak sells garbage

Old 11-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default huskerfreak sells garbage

Just got a car from this guy. Pics looked okay and he seemed cool enoug over email. Someone even vouched for him on the sale thread. He shipped it out in a timely manner but, when I got it oh boy, what a piece of crap. It's going to cost me a buttload to get this thing up to par. I don't want to even want to go through all the crap that's messed up with this car.

So, if you are buying from him, you'll probably get what he's selling but, don't count on it being in decent condition.

Old 11-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Oh I just found the cracked chassis plate. It gets better every minute.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What ever. I think you going a little over board the car is more than satisfactory condition. For one you are buying a USED car, two if any the parts are broke you more than likely have anew that came with the car, three it did not have a broken bumper like you said, I did not realize the chassis was cracked.

Lets do a little math here.

new chassis 359
new set of a arms 10.99
four sets of c hubs 44.00
sway bar set 10.99
new set of lcvds 36.99
plus more so he got $462.00 give your take a dollar for $250 I think that is a pretty good deal if I say so.

I have sold things on here many times with no complaints. Don't buy used expect new. I think the deal was more than fair. You were given good photos to look at.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
What ever. I think you going a little over board the car is more than satisfactory condition. For one you are buying a USED car, two if any the parts are broke you more than likely have anew that came with the car, three it did not have a broken bumper like you said, I did not realize the chassis was cracked.

new chassis 359
new set of a arms 10.99
sway bar set 10.99
new set of lcvds 36.99
plus more so he got $462.00 give your take a dollar for $250 I think that is a pretty good deal if I say so.

I have sold things on here many times with no complaints. Don't buy used expect new. I think the deal was more than fair. You were given good photos to look at.
Doesn't matter if it was the deal of the century if you mislead him on the quality of the car you're a crook.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

A cracked chassis is a major prob. to overlook IMO!! He may have got a good deal,but he still paid 250.00 and got a car with a cracked chassis,I think I would be pretty pissed.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

I would like to know where it is cracked
Old 11-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

jamescam why don't you get a fricken life instead of getting in the middle of everybody's business, having opinon about eveyone and everything. I seen some your post and seems to me that you just think you have to coment about everyone and everything. I think that if you have almost 1000 post in three months you must have alot to coment about. Now how do you know if I miss lead the guy I given many pictures to see as I gave all the extra parts that I listed.

So say if he has to buy a new chassis than that may be $50 but he has over $100 in parts that he doesn't have to buy.

Like said I have sold many things on here with no complaints.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joe Novak
A cracked chassis is a major prob. to overlook IMO!! He may have got a good deal,but he still paid 250.00 and got a car with a cracked chassis,I think I would be pretty pissed.
+1

huskerfreak two points 1. message boards are for comments 2. 99% of the time when someone complains about someone posting the complainer ripped someone off and doesnt like others pointing it out.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ravenos
i can vouch for husker....
never had a problem with buying from him...
and products were just as described, as well as fast shipping
Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
a couple of people I know has dealt with him and have no problems or issues.

Please do not confuse him with a couple of punks from Neb that have scamed people in here...
Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
This Man is Honest as they come, simple by some standards, but over all honest.

If their is some bad blood between him and some other guy it would have to be on a personal level not related to his selling habits!
Originally Posted by EvilDriver
huskerfreak is great seller to buy from.. it was fast and item was in great shape..
These are some other coments about me as well
Old 11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

jamescam why don't you get a fricken life instead of getting in the middle of everybody's business, having opinon about eveyone and everything. I seen some your post and seems to me that you just think you have to coment about everyone and everything. I think that if you have almost 1000 post in three months you must have alot to coment about. Now how do you know if I miss lead the guy I given many pictures to see as I gave all the extra parts that I listed.

So say if he has to buy a new chassis than that may be $50 but he has over $100 in parts that he doesn't have to buy.

Like said I have sold many things on here with no complaints.
this i agree on.. you never see any positive post from jamescam.. oh-- but let a bad one come along and he's all over it.. me and jamescam have had our share of problems over something he had no idea of fully... get a life dude...
Old 11-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

new chassis 359
new set of a arms 10.99
sway bar set 10.99
new set of lcvds 36.99

I'm feeling that Husker wasn't trying to be dishonest. I don't know why, but I feel that this is a misunderstanding on the buyers part.

Post the Photos Husker, lets see the car.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ravenos
this i agree on.. you never see any positive post from jamescam.. oh-- but let a bad one come along and he's all over it.. me and jamescam have had our share of problems over something he had no idea of fully... get a life dude...
Proving you wrong time and time again never gets old. Here are just a few of the positive posts I have started...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83319
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82528
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81374

Sorry I do not post positive things about pathetic people who resort to attempting fraud over a toy (ie. Ravenos) but that is just not my style. I would like to thank you for proving my previous point...

2. 99% of the time when someone complains about someone posting the complainer ripped someone off and doesnt like others pointing it out.

For those that don't know our con artist Ravenos here just look down a few threads

Last edited by jamescam; 11-14-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...chmentid=98021

This is what I included with the car

2, 4, 6, 8, caster blocks
stock springs plus 25, 30, 42.5, 50, 60, and 70
8 stearing arms
nip front a- arms
sway bar kit
and front camber link mod
aluminum battery tray for 3800
new extra front Lcvd
Old 11-14-2005, 10:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

8 stearing arms
nip front a- arms
sway bar kit
new extra front Lcvd
Old 11-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

8 stearing arms
nip front a- arms
sway bar kit
new extra front Lcvd

All that for $250.00? I'd call that fair. I think EvilGraphx is WAY over-reacting.

Husker, you look ok to me.

-Sean

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.