issues with cunningham0406

Reply

Old 12-19-2015, 09:39 AM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 129
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default issues with cunningham0406

So November 17th ish I made a deal for a B44.2 with cunningham0406 in the amount of $260 ready to run. I had done business with him before so we had a good business relationship. He said he would supply a tracking number that Monday as we did business on that saturday. Well no tracking number was sent. But in good faith I gave it a few days before asking. No response.
A few days later his wife sent a message saying he was in the hospital with an illness. As any good person I gave it more time and she said she would get it out asap. I let a total of 3 weeks go by and every 2 or 3 days I asked for the tracking number. Still nothing. Finally a week ago I got a phone call from cunningham0406 saying it was sent to the wrong address and was returned and that he was sending it right back to me to the correct address and he was heading right to the post office and he would have a tracking number within an hour. Well a week later no response after numerous attempts to contact him. I have since then asked for a refund and no response.
He uses Google wallet so it isn't a simple dispute. Monday I will contact my bank and file with them. I understand things happen but this is out of control. Buyers beware. If for some reason he makes good on his end I will remove this post but at this point I don't think he will. Stinks it has come to this. I do have texts showing my attempts so I can provide proof if need be.
Thank you
poncec23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:43 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
flou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yellville,Ar
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Pay pal only. There's reasons people try to get paid other than paypal. Because buyer has no protection. J/s
flou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:51 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
iTrader: (118)
 
harry697's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: south jersey
Posts: 1,862
Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default

So, after his wife was in the hospital for a month, causing issues with his dealings, now it's his turn to be in the hospital?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-se...ngham0406.html

Perhaps if the last guy who had a problem with him would have used the feedback system, you may have though twice about dealing with this guy.
harry697 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:59 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
flou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yellville,Ar
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
So, after his wife was in the hospital for a month, causing issues with his dealings, now it's his turn to be in the hospital?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-se...ngham0406.html

Perhaps if the last guy who had a problem with him would have used the feedback system, you may have though twice about dealing with this guy.
+1
flou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 06:33 PM
  #5  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 129
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
So, after his wife was in the hospital for a month, causing issues with his dealings, now it's his turn to be in the hospital?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-se...ngham0406.html

Perhaps if the last guy who had a problem with him would have used the feedback system, you may have though twice about dealing with this guy.
Not sure where you got his wife was in the hospital for a month from...
But yes I agree with the second part about the rating system.
poncec23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:19 PM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
flou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yellville,Ar
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by poncec23 View Post
Not sure where you got his wife was in the hospital for a month from...
But yes I agree with the second part about the rating system.
Follow the blue link in his post. It brings you to another thread from a buyer who got basically the same story only she was in hospital.
flou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:24 PM
  #7  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 129
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by flou View Post
Follow the blue link in his post. It brings you to another thread from a buyer who got basically the same story only she was in hospital.
Oh man... what the hell is wrong with some people...? Thank you for linking that. I'll slam his rating.
poncec23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:16 PM
  #8  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
flou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yellville,Ar
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by poncec23 View Post
Oh man... what the hell is wrong with some people...? Thank you for linking that. I'll slam his rating.
Hey before you attack. .....have you made him aware of this thread? Kinda the right way about it. ..
flou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:24 PM
  #9  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 129
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by flou View Post
Hey before you attack. .....have you made him aware of this thread? Kinda the right way about it. ..
Yes I did I have him the heads up around noon est. And it's now 1130. Almost 12 hrs later and not a peep. I even sent him the link after I made the initial post so he knew I was serious.
poncec23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:45 PM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
flou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yellville,Ar
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Right on .it does suck about the situation. In all honesty stick with pay pal for all online transactions. 3 percent is a drop in the bucket compared to no protection
flou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:02 PM
  #11  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oxnard
Posts: 813
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by flou View Post
Right on .it does suck about the situation. In all honesty stick with pay pal for all online transactions. 3 percent is a drop in the bucket compared to no protection
Good advice. I had no idea about Google wallet.
Yfz450805 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 10:14 AM
  #12  
Suspended
iTrader: (61)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,124
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by poncec23 View Post
He uses Google wallet so it isn't a simple dispute.
FAIL

Bet you use paypal next time...
Socket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:35 PM
  #13  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 129
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Socket View Post
FAIL

Bet you use paypal next time...
Thank you capitan obvious...
poncec23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:09 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

the famous Hospital excuse.... PayPal claim now.

and the seller is aware of this thread? if so how come he is not responding to it.

hes on the losing end..
Graphite07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:27 PM
  #15  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (65)
 
TIME MACHINE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: King George, VA
Posts: 2,318
Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
the famous Hospital excuse.... PayPal claim now.

and the seller is aware of this thread? if so how come he is not responding to it.

hes on the losing end..
Did you even READ before posting? He didn't use PayPal
TIME MACHINE is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service