Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread. >

Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
jamescam,

as far as i can see noone here brought into question your trader feedback pos. or neg. here.

you have every right to be here as do i and phatkat,with one exception you were told to stay out of the neg. feedback threads.

Exactly. How does it matter that although all of my feedback is awesome, I just don't have much? Is Jamescam trying to fault me because I haven't had many sales/purchases here? That is asinine, and very childish. I purchase wisely, so I don't sell much of my stuff. What a loser.

You all should see the PM's between us. Very stupid on his part.

On a lighter note, Ken is gone again, for a while. That'll be nice. I hate thieves and liars.
Old 12-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TSR6
There is one topic on this thread, and it is titled as such. Anything else needs to be dropped, k?
Apparently stevenmichael and Phatkat do not wish to listen to the moderater.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Apparently stevenmichael and Phatkat do not wish to listen to the moderater.
And you can add your name to that list now also

Oh and ken.....your a scum bag
Old 12-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat

You all should see the PM's between us.
Actually I would like to see "That Thread"..
Old 12-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by xxxkat
Actually I would like to see "That Thread"..

The thread where I called him out is now titled "Post here if you like ice cream" cuz he was crying about it. I can also send you the PM's. His are very juvenile.

And Ken sux.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:06 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

guys, knock it off.

All of you. If your post doesn't pertain to HelloKitty, don't hit submit.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Just another loser to prove how bad the admins and mods are here.. Why didnt they ban this duesches IP the 1st time he got the boot? This is rediculous.. MODS, ADMINS..Get on it! If ya wanna be admins or mods, do your job!
Old 12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Suspended

Finally a reply from a mod/admin.. Why dont you guys ban this dudes Ip the first time around?? You dont figure they wont just come back in with a different screen name and do the same crap, and screw another person over?? Instead of worrying about if people are harrassing a scumbag, how bout you guys take some action on the actual scumbag themselfs? Im not trying to be a jer or a dink, but I see people getting screwed here all the time and noone with any power tends to care or do anything about it. Which is sad. This is BY FAR the site where I see the most scams. Its rediculous.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Regular

Hey "Holly Roller" get off your horse. Your using the largest rc community website, probably free. What do you expect, background checks? These guys do a great job for little compenstation to set it up. Pretty much donations. They did ban this guys original IP. Haven't ya ever heard of using another computer. Next time think before spouting off.

Hey Dodge hope to see ya at the Jan. Race if ya make it!.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Suspended

Old 12-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Just to let you know , mods cant ip ban. Also if everyone ip banned on the first time....then there would be a lot of blocked ips.

As well ip banning sometimes doesnt work as some users have dynamic ip addresses. You normally have to take out a good portion of that domain/area which can sometimes knock out other users.

Its give and take , but in this case. Nuke the kitty.

And yeah *sigh* about james , he just keeps tripping, falling and hitting the submit reply button I guess. Cause he swore he wouldnt ever come here again.

I dont think Ive ever seen so many complaints about one user that seems to be "SO GOOD".
Old 12-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by brianhackett
Hey "Holly Roller" get off your horse. Your using the largest rc community website, probably free. What do you expect, background checks? These guys do a great job for little compenstation to set it up. Pretty much donations. They did ban this guys original IP. Haven't ya ever heard of using another computer. Next time think before spouting off.

Hey Dodge hope to see ya at the Jan. Race if ya make it!.
Im just a little sick of seeing people getting screwed all the time on here. If thats cool with you, then so be it, but to me, I think its crap, and to see the mods/admis do ABSOLUTELY nothing about it, is total B.S. Its not hard to ban a Ip adress. Just a simple click. If the guy wants to come in on a different computer, fine, but the next time he does it again, another IP pan. Sooner or later hes gonan run out of comps and go away. If someone came to your house and stole your car, you think that should be just fine, because the cops are busy? Hell no, so why should it be accepted here?? If the mods/admins are having a hard time keeping up on it, Get more mods!! Simple as that. I can guratee for every 10 people theyd ask, 9 would say yes. Shit isnt brain surgery just lack of interest or caring. Also braggin up a "Big" site that is known for bad traders and scammers isnt really cool is it?? IF you have ever ran a forum before, you would see just how easy this problem could be taken care of. Set it up for 100 posts and 3 months. I gurantee at LEAST 60% of the scammers would leave. When I suggested this, I didnt get a SINGLE responce for a mod or admin. But whatever. There site, all I know is I wouldnt do buisness here unless I did MY OWN background check since apparently a person has too.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
And yeah *sigh* about james , he just keeps tripping, falling and hitting the submit reply button I guess. Cause he swore he wouldnt ever come here again.

I dont think Ive ever seen so many complaints about one user that seems to be "SO GOOD".
When people are allowed continue to post about me I will continue to trip on the reply button. Perhaps you are against someone sticking up for those that get ripped off? I suggest tallying up the useless posts of mine vs Phatkat and see were the problem lies, until then maybe we should listen to a moderator without an agenda like TSR6 and keep this about Hellokitty?
Old 12-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Suspended

Do you REALLY wanna go there?
Old 12-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jamescam
a moderator without an agenda like TSR6 and keep this about Hellokitty?

He's not really a mod with no agenda, he's a guy that just hasn't been informed of this yet. I shot him some PM's just in case.

Edit-BTW, I'm done in this thread now. Buh-bye!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.