Can people here not read?

Old 10-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)
Default Can people here not read?

I have done numerous sales here over the years, but over the last little while, people on here are expecting something for nothing. Selling a 9 pack old 22 SCT 2.0 that's decked out. Thread clearly states that electronics are not included, but I keep getting messages asking me if they are included. I'm beginning to wonder if the collected IQ of this board has lost a few points.

End of rant, and whats up with people not leaving feedback anymore?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

It's not just here dude. I'm seeing this everywhere. The only thing I have seen help, is BIG CAP LETTERS lol, bolding for extra attention. Oh and on the feedback, out of last 4 people I have bought from, ONE left me feedback. WTH, I did what I was suppose to do, money was there in seconds, with a complete verified addie. If their waiting on my feedback, before they leave feedback for me doing my part, screwem.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by spookie View Post
It's not just here dude. I'm seeing this everywhere. The only thing I have seen help, is BIG CAP LETTERS lol, bolding for extra attention. Oh and on the feedback, out of last 4 people I have bought from, ONE left me feedback. WTH, I did what I was suppose to do, money was there in seconds, with a complete verified addie. If their waiting on my feedback, before they leave feedback for me doing my part, screwem.
It's getting to the point of maddening to be honest.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I, as a seller, will never leave feedback for a buyer first. Search my posts and multiple threads as to why.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

sigh...

yet another who thinks that all a buyer has to do is pay. that's fine, but don't cry about not getting feedback. as a buyer, when you leave feedback for the seller, that marks the end of the transaction and you should leave feedback. as a seller, how am i supposed to know that you received the item to your satisfaction if you don't leave feedback?

anyway, i see racer has chimed in so no need to go further and i don't expect to change your mind anyway as you're never open to that sort of thing. this is more for any new users out there. don't do like this spooky guy and refuse to leave feedback as a buyer. when the deal is done and you're satisfied as a buyer, leave feedback and most likely the seller will respond in kind.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Well I guess an acknowledgement of received in good shape is cool. I do want to correct myself, I did leave good feedback for two several weeks ago, and never got it back. Anymore it doesn't matter to me either way, if there's a problem, the seller will be one of the first to become aware of it, right after me lol.

If they care about FB, they can pm me and ask if I'm happy and please leave FB. If they don't care, why waste my time?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Well I guess an acknowledgement of received in good shape is cool. I do want to correct myself, I did leave good feedback for two several weeks ago, and never got it back. Anymore it doesn't matter to me either way, if there's a problem, the seller will be one of the first to become aware of it, right after me lol.

If they care about FB, they can pm me and ask if I'm happy and please leave FB. If they don't care, why waste my time?
I tell all my buyers that once they leave feedback acknowledging that they're happy with their purchase I will leave feedback for them, and I do. Buyer feedback is not as simple as "great buyer, fast payment". You yourself Spookie have seen numerous buyers be trouble after the sale who received that exact + feedback simply because they sent payment.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jpcopeland1 View Post
I have done numerous sales here over the years, but over the last little while, people on here are expecting something for nothing. Selling a 9 pack old 22 SCT 2.0 that's decked out. Thread clearly states that electronics are not included, but I keep getting messages asking me if they are included. I'm beginning to wonder if the collected IQ of this board has lost a few points.

I don't know..people are dumb and can't/don't read? OR both I guess.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Tech Master

Very true Racer. When I buy used, I'm way more lenient on condition, unless a seller states LNIB. I expect to have to do stuff to them, comes with the hobby imo. Sometimes I think buyers expectations are way too high. It's used, used means used lol, whether it's been run once or a years worth, it's used. I see those complaints float up.
You can tell the good sellers here. They document and mention everything that might affect the buyers happiness. I'm pleased as long as it's like described. My last purchase, the seller pm'd me and ask if I was happy. Yuppers. I left great feedback for him, before he even pm'd me asking. As a seller it could be considered good form to follow up. But there are those buyers out there that want new for used price as well.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I tell all my buyers that once they leave feedback acknowledging that they're happy with their purchase I will leave feedback for them, and I do. Buyer feedback is not as simple as "great buyer, fast payment". You yourself Spookie have seen numerous buyers be trouble after the sale who received that exact + feedback simply because they sent payment.
Buyer leaves feedback so seller knows all is good the seller leaves feedback same as I treat trades. If you send to me I let you know then I ship,provide tracking and await a response letting me know tyou got it and are happpy with it. Once again lots of guys not leaving feedback,seems to run in cycles. Oh well ,THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN FORCE SOMEONE TO DO IT. I tried caps locks for attention
Old 10-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Tech Master

Lmao cracking up here, too funny. Did you try bolding? Too funny dude.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpcopeland1 View Post

I can not speak for the rest here but regarding feedback from me: I am getting old and the doctors like to give me medication that makes me forgetful. I forget to do things. Would forget my name some days if it were not sewn into the back of my underwear. If you do not get feedback, don't get offended before asking an old man if he accidentally forgot. One day you too will be old! It happened to me and it will happen to you!!!

Also....are the electronics included with that SCT your selling?
Old 10-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Lmao cracking up here, too funny. Did you try bolding? Too funny dude.
My bad just caps locks not BOLD
Old 10-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Tech Master

Honestly, anymore I just chalk it up to the "Speed of Life", people are just so rushed and busy nowadays, it seems like things fall through the cracks. The smaller it is, the easier it is to lose track imo. Not to get political because it's not really, but I firmly think the economy is in pretty bad shape, and as it progresses, we'll see more stuff encroach on peoples time, as they scramble to make ends meet.

How ya like that bolding? lol.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bwillenb View Post
I can not speak for the rest here but regarding feedback from me: I am getting old and the doctors like to give me medication that makes me forgetful. I forget to do things. Would forget my name some days if it were not sewn into the back of my underwear. If you do not get feedback, don't get offended before asking an old man if he accidentally forgot. One day you too will be old! It happened to me and it will happen to you!!!

Also....are the electronics included with that SCT your selling?
lol NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service