HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Old 11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
To all of you not involved like Wickedwayz and Kaybo you should mind your own business. Horsham is not responsible in any way.

This kid worked there and had access to their system he was also their Webdesigner and whatnot. He's only like 15. He was helping them out getting their business going. Some stuff happened and he doesnt work there anymore. He was the one that opened the account on here under their name. The owners were probably not even aware that they had an account on rctech.

I could open an account on here under the name of any hobbyshop and act like I represent them that doesnt mean they are responsible.
actually, I said that he is giving horsham a bad rap, never accused horsham of having any responsibilities for his actions...however, if any of travis' posts were done on hosham's machines or IP addresses, then that's a different story...

BOttom of the line, Travis' f'ed up and screwed a lot of people. I understand you wanting to defend the track, and I agree, but do not single me out for making comments when I haven't said anything negative against the place, my comments were to travis about HIS actions and how they reflect on the track, not the other way around...

You know what, I should have stayed out of this...But I know what a punk travis is, so I felt it necessary to aim my comments at him...I ACTUALLY emailed Jim when this first started to let him know what travis was doing as "horsham R/C racing"...

so Larry, if you have an issue with me, please discuss it (with me) offline...You have my email.

kaybo
Old 11-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I dont have your email nor feel like discussing this with you since we are both not involved really.

I'm just trying to defened a great track and some great people that run the place(Travis not being one of them).

They are a new track and anything like this is going to hurt them for the future which they dont deserve.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Travis just initiated my refund via paypal. Glad to see something's being done. Thanks Travis.

Bob Nilsen
Old 11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Tech Adept

OK, chill guys... not that big of a deal.

Anyways, Bob, I have refunded you your money out of my own Paypal account.

If you get 2 payments, make sure you send it back to my E-mail.

As far as Horsham being responsible, they aren't. That's a fact.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

For everyone worried about filing a complaint with paypal, from my understanding, a complaint with paypal can be withdrawn at anytime. this being said, if i ever have any problem with a seller, and lack of communication, i file a complaint straight away. Theres a cutoff after u have paid the seller, where paypal will actually do something. Dont let it get anywhere near this cutoff date. If you dont have complete proof of something bein sent to your address, file a complaint, its what paypal is there for. Besides, in the first 10 days? of the complaint, all paypal does is email the seller with your complaint..... nothing more!
Old 11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
To all of you not involved like Wickedwayz and Kaybo you should mind your own business. Horsham is not responsible in any way.

This kid worked there and had access to their system he was also their Webdesigner and whatnot. He's only like 15. He was helping them out getting their business going. Some stuff happened and he doesnt work there anymore. He was the one that opened the account on here under their name. The owners were probably not even aware that they had an account on rctech.

I could open an account on here under the name of any hobbyshop and act like I represent them that doesnt mean they are responsible.
One your not involved yourself. So your reply to kaybo & myself goes for you also. Next I stated somewhat of being responsible. I don't think the amount of posts were all done by travis. If he was helping them at the shop wouldn't you of monitored him. I sure would have done this if he was helping me. I design a few websites for people. When I do some of it at their house they sit & watch me. Doing what travis did they are in now way to blame at all. Letting someone use their business name. In that way it will make them look bad. Are you understanding what I mean as far as my post goes. I posted to shed some nonbiased light on the topic. I didn't come across cocky foul mouthed or anything like that. I am happy to see this is starting to get taken care of. Everyone enjoy their upcoming weekend & thanksgiving is you celebrate it.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 11-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Was this kid a true employee? (As opposed to a contractor?) When was he officially fired? Did he conduct illegal transactions while on the job?

As you should know, employers are responsible for the actions of their employees for actions done while on the job.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Tech Adept

Heck, anyone could come on here and sign up as Horsham RC Racing, or JCRC Hobbies, or Kranzels RC. Just because you have an alias on the internet doesn't mean that alias holds true to who you really are. Hell, I could be a 40 year old woman if I wanted to be on here... am I? No.

They had no idea the name existed on here at all, as Horsham RC is more techtalk oriented and doesn't monitor rctech.net that often.

And no, not a "true" employee.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

sounds like it's getting handled.. Great to Hear!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

r