Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You have the company logo and address in your sig and you are saying you arent representing them???
Old 11-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Exclamation This id reclaimed!!!

Thank you to everyone for emailing us about this situation. This id has been reclaimed by the actual owners of Horsham R/C Racing. The previous user of this id was not authorized to post as an agent of the store. He is an employee who had left for a time, and after all this is unfortunately probably gone for good. We are sorry for any confusion this situation caused, and hope you can work it all out with the other party. We also hope that the reputation of our business has not been besmerched.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Could you pm a phone number for that guy and/or help get the matter resolved as you obviously know him. Also as long as these issues are still a problem there is really no way to tell that you aren't the same guy just trying to scam the folks of this site once again.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Well, I hope this is truly the case. It's amazing how quickly a reputation turns bad and how slowly it recovers but at least an attempt is being made. As far as the bad dealings I'm unsure what recourse the people have who have been "bitten" but I would definitely file with paypal/p.d. just for the heck of it.

Perhaps a call to the actual owners will give you some other idea's/avenues but it's a tough call if anyone that isn't involved would want to get in the middle of this.

as a secondary note... At 33 yrs old and seemingly educated I am embarrassed to say that I had no idea what besmerched meant other than obviously through the context of the post.

To others such as myself:

besmirched:
  1. To stain; sully: a reputation that was besmirched by slander.
  2. To make dirty; soil.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Tech Regular

Red face

Sorry, I myself am having trouble contacting him. His cell phone seems to be turned off. My only suggestion is to email him at [email protected], until we terminate his access to our email system. We will try to help out if we can. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nordheim
I take pride in being a good trader/buyer/seller. To be honest, if I have something I wouldn't wish to buy, I wouldn't even try to bring it into other people's hands.
Anyone disagree with how I think people should take responsibility about things they list?
I wish their were more sellers and traders who felt this way.I have allways felt that if I would not "buy it" then I wont sell it.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxxkat
I wish their were more sellers and traders who felt this way.I have allways felt that if I would not "buy it" then I wont sell it.
I still believe the majority of the people you find on here are very good to deal with. This is the only time I have had any type of problems since I started using the board. Let's just forget it and move on. Nothing sensible is going to come out of this guy no matter how long we keep on trying.
Continue having fun you all!!!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
Thank you to everyone for emailing us about this situation. This id has been reclaimed by the actual owners of Horsham R/C Racing. The previous user of this id was not authorized to post as an agent of the store. He is an employee who had left for a time, and after all this is unfortunately probably gone for good. We are sorry for any confusion this situation caused, and hope you can work it all out with the other party. We also hope that the reputation of our business has not been besmerched.

1- there is no evidence that Travis is not the author of this post.

2- with employee's like this Horsham should be out of business
soon.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Tech Adept

Hey whats up with the start time keeps changing i heard it was done so we dont get out late so. i think were goijng to lost a lot of people because they cant get there that earily a lot of us work on saturday and just make it by 5 pm i drive almost two hour and i got no problem getting out a little late a lot us from jersey are going to have a hard time geeting there erey week on time .just try to get some answers on this thanks.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bullet Bob
Hey whats up with the start time keeps changing i heard it was done so we dont get out late so. i think were goijng to lost a lot of people because they cant get there that earily a lot of us work on saturday and just make it by 5 pm i drive almost two hour and i got no problem getting out a little late a lot us from jersey are going to have a hard time geeting there erey week on time .just try to get some answers on this thanks.

No dought at all you'll be out of business soon.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Just a heads up from my computer.

Yes, I'm one of the people that emailed every contact on their page to explain the things that are going on around there name. My hopes are that one persons rants won't jeapordize someone's dreams.

Copy of email:

Ryan,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We were totally unaware of the damage being caused by a now rogue employee. He will be losing all company access shortly, so in the future, he will not be able to damage us further. We have also reclaimed our username on RC Tech.net.

Thank you again,
Terry Laible
Horsham R/C Racing Inc.
935G Horsham Road
Horsham, PA 19044
215-672-4750
The message source is inline with the above email. Obviously skeptics will think that Travis just hacked in but all in all I think Horsham is on the up and up. I also checked out their track pics online and think they need to be given some credit for doing what so few have actually done.

Good luck to them!
Old 11-05-2005, 07:01 AM
Tech Rookie

I bought a spektrum system with two receivers, and two futaba 9451 servos from Travis, and I am still waiting for them (I live in the UK).

He has stopped replying to my emails, and has never actually said that he has posted the items. I've been really busy with work etc. over the last week or so, I've only just found this thread so I guess that I've been scammed too!

Time for a PayPal chargeback I imagine , andy other suggestions?

Danny
Old 11-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

go for the paypal charge back right away. Do not let this crap go.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm not sure whether I should give him a chance before I go down that route, theres a chance that he might have already sent them out... I guess not though.

Does anyone know how old this guy is?
Old 11-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

people have said he is a kid so if i was you i would just file a claim to get your money back from paypal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.