HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Old 11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by eri3f0g
Was the same exact way as I bought them

nononono... the condition was I owned them for years and I have 2 cars with like 12 tires..... 2 CARS (not rollers or missing pieces)

If you said you purchased them, never used them, and didn't know what was there or not it would have been very clear as to what someone might have been buying. The fact that you sent some "cars" that didn't include all the pieces and apparently didn't completely resemble the pictures is all that really needs to be said.
make it resemble the pictures then. I am sure it does. Nothing was changed intentionally, and I am pretty sure screws didnt unscrew themselves in transit.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)

if you want to keep lying ill call you out again

you said here on this thread that you bought them and never used or touched the cars they just sat in the box " for a couple years" ( as per your pm to me ) When you bought not to long ago. Then you also told me in a pm when i asked you about the servo saver you told me " I think i let a friend barrow it and i never got it back " There again you are LYING ,,,, first its i never even took them out of the box, and didnt even check them out when i bought them,,,,,,,,, to then you took the motors out ONLY and let the box sit,,,,,,, to I never touched the cars from when i got them to I gave my friend the servo saver and never got it back..... There has been so many lyes by you to me i cant even keep the story straight...... If your going to lye atleast keep the story straight... You can even tell a good lye
Old 11-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

If i was you i would stop posting on this thread,,,,,,, every time you post its either another lye or you are saying stuff to others on this thread that is way out of line..
Old 11-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

Also if you didnt touch the cars from the day you recieved them from joe novak this is cut and pasted dirrectly from his description to you , of what you were buying

Joe Novak to Horshamrcracing:
I have two rolling chassis for sale would like to get 110.00 shipped for both,there are no bodies both have bearings,ball diffs a box full of tires one set of plastic oil shocks complete set of sway bars LMK if interested

Also for calling me out on assuming things and how you think i am dumb to assume things here is another post you made when trying to work the deal to buy the ROLLING CHASSIS

HORSHAMRCRACING TO JOE NOVAK
$100 Shipped for everything! pm or e-mail me paypal address

Also, both have motors, correct?

THEN JOE NOVAK RESPONDING TO HORSHAMRCRACING:
never said there were any motors,but I will throw two in for you!

SO from what i can get about all your lyes is joe novak screwed you in the deal correct ? Since you never took everything out from the day you got it to see what he actually sent you .

And there you are assuming motors are in the deal.... but what did joe do he gave you 2 motors in the deal for no extra cost. Now thats some customer service and a great guy,,,, and hopefully i will get a chance to meet him in the weeks to come, cause hes comming up to race at the local track i race at...
Old 11-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Also just pointed out to me by a few people,,,,, everytime someone posts one of your qoutes from a post you have made in this thread or the other thread where you are selling stuff and telling people to F OFF and F U and F horsham racing you go and edit your post...... You do know we can see when you have edited things right
Old 11-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

As a good man once said... If you can't "Dazzle them with Brilliance", "Baffle them with Bullshit". Horsham your BS pile keeps growing & growing!
Old 11-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Ya know what really sucks....Horsham really is one of the best tracks in the country right now.
yeah, but travis is making the entire joint look bad...
Old 11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Well no one has pressed the issue of this situation being resolved so yeah i guess he will continue to use there name and make the track look bad
Old 11-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallstreet
Well no one has pressed the issue of this situation being resolved so yeah i guess he will continue to use there name and make the track look bad
I emailed all the addresses and will let you know when I hear something, have you called them? This kid can block people from using their forums so he may have access to their email.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I just got a Power Supply from this guy and it was missing the power cord to operate it. The response I got when I inquired about it was to go buy one at Best Buy. It wasn't the biggest of deals to me as I had purchased things from him before without any problems but he was just so casual about the way he responded when I found out the item was not complete.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

thats how he was with me

i guess your just stupid for assuming the power supply was going to come with the actual cord to use it
Old 11-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

That's my reputation (Being stupid), atleast my wife says so from time to time when I buy too much RC stuff!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

I just dont understand why you would assume that a power cord made for the power supply and came with the power supply when you buy it new would be included

thats where you went wrong you just assumed it was going to be included with the power supply
Old 11-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

well, I'll never make that mistake again!
Old 11-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Buyer Beware!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service